• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

1Vg9EWs.gif
I didn't think anyone actually unironically liked EE. Maybe when he makes plays, but his personality is the definition of garbage.

inkls

that is an impressive amount of won duels. I don't think i've seen that much duel damage outside of bot matches.

Only lost one duel near the start of the game because I underestimated TA. They kept roaming solo near us or in our jungle so the stalemate worked in our favour. Was 2-3 shotting them at the end with duel.

With that in mind I think Daedalus would be an amazing item on a snowballing LC because of the infinite scaling.

Yeah I used to be one of those who thought Techies was an underpowered POS. I changed my mind once the hype went down and actually competent people started playing him. Easily the most frustrating hero to play against. Games against him will always go late and if the Techies team has a better late game line up than you, you are likely fucked.

Thats why I liked LC, infinite scaling and because of the constant stalemate I could get duel dmg that normally I would not be able to get if the game was a stomp for us.

328 m8, git gud.

Pratfall

pretty cooooooooool stuff. I hope one of the big changes coming to dota in the new year is a way for people to run tournaments without every single thing breaking all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom