• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratfall

these sorts of tech issues makes me care a lot less about the tournament honestly. hope they get them ironed out but I probably won't check back in until that happens.

Aui (and his girlfriend) is the best. His body blanket

9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

Daily reminder than Ducky or Filco keyboards are better than corsair. Also blue switch masterrace
What the fuck was that commercial LOL

**Also, I'd be willing to bet the last minute set up wasn't entirely on BTS. That tweet from CyberPower (where all the PCs are still in boxes) was monday.

spk

Ah yea that's right. I've only had 1 experience with CyberPower and it wasn't good, but that was also like 10 years ago

They didn't even set up until yesterday. You'd think they would've done so a little sooner.

*facepalm*

Wait until the day before to set up --> Put the best teams in the West (maybe the best teams in the world) against each other first.

I mean what could go wrong.

how was eg/secret

im seeing a fear nightstalker...where dem VODS

It was fucking bullshit.

EG was winning...then BTS's shit setup took a dump all over the match and they lost the game save so they decided to do a redraft. EG got outdrafted in the remade game and they got rekt.

*facepalm*

Wait until the day before to set up --> Put the best teams in the West (maybe the best teams in the world) against each other first.

It was fucking bullshit.

EG was winning...then BTS's shit setup took a dump all over the match and they lost the game save so they decided to do a redraft. EG got outdrafted in the remade game and they got rekt.

As I said, it seems likely given the CyberPower tweet that BTS couldn't effectively set things up until yesterday. Poor planning, but I doubt the blame is solely on them.

For the EG/Secret game though, that seemed like a bad call. Dunno why they had people repick entirely.

As I said, it seems likely given the CyberPower tweet that BTS couldn't effectively set things up until yesterday. Poor planning, but I doubt the blame is solely on them.

For the EG/Secret game though, that seemed like a bad call. Dunno why they had people repick entirely.

Agreed.

Also, broken again. Glad they took this shit seriously. I guess I'll go find something else to do or watch.

ggwp, BTS.

bbd23

*facepalm*

It was fucking bullshit.

facepalm.gif

Why are they sitting in a kitchen?

Edit: on the twitch stream

I believe the BTS studio is just a (relatively small) house, so there probably isn't much option as to where they cast from.

Also.... PFlax is going to save this tournament if the issues persist. He is easily the most entertaining Dota personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom