• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anno

What do people do to these PCs? My 5 year old PC is on 24/7 usually with way too much running and I don't think Dota has ever crashed once in over a year.

What do people do to these PCs? My 5 year old PC is on 24/7 usually with way too much running and I don't think Dota has ever crashed once in over a year.

House probably can't handle all the power requirements for everything. Plus they are overheating, who knows about that.

Wok

I heard the PCs are used in lots of LANs. So these PCs travel a lot.

shira

jak ags, do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
97CZSZY.jpg

Report troll, noob

I feel like jak aghs is a lot worse now with the new rosh pit. You used to be able to ult and have it reach from radiant cliff above the river all the way across rosh pit.

is this loda's new team?

he's just subbing for Qojqva. I doubt he'll move to a different team without akke unless akke retires.

Anno

Time to report teal I think.

Also shoutout to whoever is observing here, I like how they're highlighting stuff. Maybe Blaze?

I feel like jak aghs is a lot worse now with the new rosh pit. You used to be able to ult and have it reach from radiant cliff above the river all the way across rosh pit.

he's just subbing for Qojqva. I doubt he'll move to a different team without akke unless akke retires.

They'll probably retire together, until then they'll probably always stay together.

Is there any chance in hell Tide will use refresher as a way to have one in the bank rather than using both in a team fight?

Or is it just too good?

In conclusion, I still hate refresher.

Aselith

I won like 5 contracts and got precisely one set, the uncommon Zarukina whatever set for Windrunner which is about 7 years old

This is nothing

Worst event in videogame history

I've won 6 contacts and gotten 5 sets. HATE ME!

Emoticon_burn.gif

I'm 4-5 on the prediction jewel though :(

Anno

Shame Loda basically can 1v3 at this point but they're stuck in their base.

Damn. Feels like Tinker has played two good games and just not gotten much out of it.

game losing ravage by singsing

although I guess the game was almost lost by then anyway

but why does this always happen to loda

pls someone form good team with him

It's kinda weird since I distinctly remember Loda sucking it up something fierce pre-TI4, now he's back to his best again, shame he doesn't have a legit team anymore. He's still my favorite carry player around, can play every style and a lot of heroes very effectively.

Edit: Is Zai wearing EG.JWong's Storm shirt? Pretty funny.

Satch

Banned
what is "inhouse league"

is it like that lobby rtz plays on in his striim sometimes with universe and moonmeanal and ppd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom