• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is "inhouse league"

is it like that lobby rtz plays on in his striim sometimes with universe and moonmeanal and ppd

yup. In-house leagues are small leagues limited to a certain group. Usually without a prize or anything, and without "official" rosters. Just a casual makeshift tourny.

it's where the best players on GAF jump on the same team to beat on whoever else in GAF decides to join the other side.

lubrication usually neither included nor offered.

lol...

what is "inhouse league"

is it like that lobby rtz plays on in his striim sometimes with universe and moonmeanal and ppd

it's where the best players on GAF jump on the same team to beat on whoever else in GAF decides to join the other side.

lubrication usually neither included nor offered.

shira

5F4aWnE.gif

All my commons on Peru!

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeet

manfestival

5F4aWnE.gif

All my commons on Peru!

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeet

strangely enough.... I really want peru to win. LETS GO PERU █♥█ █♥█ VIVA PERU█♥██♥█

ZYORI SUCKSSSSSSSSS

shira

Black is so cool lol. Great english, too. Does he speak chinese?

FY said they had to switch to a Mongolian type simplistic Mandarin but yeah, on his stream he can converse in basic Chinese to his stream fans and he understands a lot of basic in-game commands

Razzer

Bulba casts put most pro casts to shame. He's not even the most knowledgeable or anything, he just actually bothers to explain shit he knows, whereas most pros clearly don't give a shit.

spk

They were about as distasteful as Apu is on the Simpsons. Come on man.

First time a SA team shows up in the NA and dudes are literally speaking in caricatures including cholo accents. Sunsfan saying shit like the only Spanish you need in America is "I want taco bell" and "will you clean my house", Merlini making drug mule jokes. It's pretty dumb, they should just cast

e- i mean NA, lol

Jebusman

Banned
First time a SA team shows up in the NA and dudes are literally speaking in caricatures including cholo accents. Sunsfan saying shit like the only Spanish you need in America is "I want taco bell" and "will you clean my house", Merlini making drug mule jokes. It's pretty dumb, they should just cast

e- i mean NA, lol

Alright, well at least you corrected that. I agree with the off color jokes directed at the SA team themselves, but you can't deny pajkatt's impersonation skills aren't half bad, despite most of them being stereotypes.

Edit: That, and despite being fine with the Maelk impersonation, you do realise that it's a Swede impersonating a Danish accent. Yeah it seems funny because it's a specific person he's impersonating, but if you're going to be mad about stereotypes, at least be equal about it.

spk

Alright, well at least you corrected that. I agree with the off color jokes directed at the SA team themselves, but you can't deny pajkatt's impersonation skills aren't half bad, despite most of them being stereotypes.

Who even cares if they're "good" though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom