• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madouu

Yeah they needed the double ravages in the earlier fights and they just weren't there. Tide was unlucky with the first blink into skewer when mag RP'd dp mid rax the first time but still, even a force staff there to save DP would've been enough to turn the fight.

Jebusman

Banned
Has the Summit had a single game where one of the PCs didn't crash? Because there has been at least 10-15 minutes of pausing for each game, and then stuff like that massive freeze. Constantly.

Razzer

What confuses me is how these PCs are seemingly the worst PCs in the world. Like, the vast majority of the playerbase doesn't have these issues, so where the hell do they come from?

Madouu

cloud9 were so prepared for that, vision from traps OP. Not Today have done a poor job this game of clearing the map of psionic traps to be honest.

What confuses me is how these PCs are seemingly the worst PCs in the world. Like, the vast majority of the playerbase doesn't have these issues, so where the hell do they come from?

CyberPower PCs at work...

But tbh at this point NOT deserve to lose this game. They have refused to respect chrono the entire game.

dota, the servers, the pcs

fix everything

:( but the lag on that huge initiation of theirs, void managed to get chrono up

he got chrono because of the aegis. I honestly don't think they could have gotten a better fight from that assuming EE doesn't massively fuck up.

shira

Makes no sense to me either. Unless they are using cheap surplus machines with barebone specs to save money. Makes them look bad as official sponsors.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Corsair is a major sponsor, if they're not using boxes filled with Corsair components somebody screwed up somewhere along the line.

Feels more like every pc is on the same 100MBit port which just happens to be in half-duplex.

I tuned in just for Pajkatt's Maelk impersonation. Every time he does that it kills me.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
it's where the best players on GAF jump on the same team to beat on whoever else in GAF decides to join the other side.

Except we did a player draft the first ihl where the "best players" would rarely be on the same team. Pretty much the only imbalanced games were when 109 would get on in the morning with no one to counterbalance him and crush everyone.

aeolist

Banned
i love the camera guy pointing out gold and towers and actually relevant shit while merlini and black are going on weird tangents

Woo-Fu

Banned
The hidden morale boost on drums of endurance for the win.

"dun-dun-dun-dun-dun! let's go!"

C9 wins, think Zai getting manhandled the entire game might have had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom