• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

I would be happy to see him reunited with EGM again full time but then Akke would be all alone and that can't happen. :( Put EGM back on Alliance pls.

Now that EG bought Tinker they can make Alliance.A and Alliance.B and put the better players on A.

Loda/Akke/EGM/Qojkva/Pajkatt

Missed the front portion of this game, but I was curious how this match would go. NOT is certainly very similar to tinker in play style (both being pretty pub-y) and skill level.

And its pretty chill of BTS to use bruno as a translator for them so they feel more comfortable

same thing happened with chuan interview at TI4
really liking how BTS is trying to be so player friendly

Yup. It's great that these guys seem to be having a good time. They didn't get much respect leading up to this, so it's awesome that the MVP vote is going in smash's favour and they got this long interview and such. Really good to see.

Bruno is not translating everything

To be fair, I W O is saying quite a bit and Bruno isn't a trained translator. Even someone who is totally fluent in multiple languages is gonna have a hard time translating effectively without decent practice.

Acinixys

And its pretty chill of BTS to use bruno as a translator for them so they feel more comfortable

same thing happened with chuan interview at TI4
really liking how BTS is trying to be so player friendly

The Summit is like TI: Not Lame Edition

The interviews and general goofing off + pro player casts make it amazing

spk

Yup. It's great that these guys seem to be having a good time. They didn't get much respect leading up to this, so it's awesome that the MVP vote is going in smash's favour and they got this long interview and such. Really good to see.

Agreed

EE needing to leave the room before he gets too serious over a game of candyland is fucking hilarious.

facepalm.gif

I need translator for EE sama i don't speak anime

do you disagree? That statement isn't exactly controversial.

To be fair, I W O is saying quite a bit and Bruno isn't a trained translator. Even someone who is totally fluent in multiple languages is gonna have a hard time translating effectively without decent practice.

facepalm.gif

I need translator for EE sama i don't speak anime

I agree, but my spanish is bad I wished they let the spanish broadcast team do the translation. There's a spanish broadcast team in house right?

despite all the losses, thanks to Steve, Face, Haly etc. for the games.

game's super different from League and I am enjoying it, although I realise it's frustrating to play with someone who sucks. At the moment I'm in the stage where I don't really have any idea of what my heroes and my opponents are capable of, so I'm not confident or comfortable with any action I take in the game. Like I know the basic fundamentals but this will probably be a sticking point for me for a while, until I get to grips with what the heroes can and can't do.

or even what their abilities are.

like I dunno what the fuck that Shadow Fiend was doing or why it hurt so much or whatever. There was a point in the game where we were up in kills and seemed to be doing well (?) and then suddenly we were losing and I dunno why or how.

But anyway.

Thanks for the games and for sticking it out with me. Hopefully I'll start to suck less and less :/

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I love the small bit of meta gaming from EE. "I need EG to win this game so they will be motivated to win the next!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom