• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleuin

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

Deadly

Wow what bullshit. A guy picked PA, we got a contract but then he repicked. We thought event was over but while we're taking out rax contract gets killed by who I assume is the guy that repicked and it counted as assassination. Wasn't there a bug related to repick that was fixed?

Screw you. Tired of people like you shitting on pve dota, split pushing or naga siren everytime it happens. You don't see me constantly shitting on your favorite type of dota do you?

soory :(
I don't mind the naga/tb split push games. but EVERYONE was just farming for the first 25 minutes or something. Boring at the start exciting at the end

Raytow

PPD is cool, he's fine.

The other dude other than Godz or whatever the aussie's name is.

Come on man, he's trying to crack some Zyori level jokes and man doesn't know the simplest of things.
PPD is never cool, you mean kotlguy, people dig him, and while he isn't in Zyori shit tier, I find him annoying.

Aselith

Wow what bullshit. A guy picked PA, we got a contract but then he repicked. We thought event was over but while we're taking out rax contract gets killed by who I assume is the guy that repicked and it counted as assassination. Wasn't there a bug related to repick that was fixed?

Why would you care?

the prize pool seems a lot less interesting when you realize it is spread over 4 lans.

Also there will probably be different leagues based on skill level if it is like JoinDota leagues. So even less prize pool.

Hopefully the leagues aren't long. They are hype killers.

the prize pool seems a lot less interesting when you realize it is spread over 4 lans.

Also there will probably be different leagues if it is like JoinDota leagues. So even less prize pool.

Hopefully the leagues are long. They are hype killers.

As a base prize pool it's higher than nearly all other lans though

inkls

soory :(
I don't mind the naga/tb split push games. but EVERYONE was just farming for the first 25 minutes or something. Boring at the start exciting at the end

Its fine, just me overreacting a bit. I just got annoyed since Ti4 because everytime it got brought up people would shit on it. Apologies for my reaction.

73V3N

Banned
just got to play 4 games one after the other, with some guy that i reported that comments every 10 seconds:

"OMG"

"WTF"

"why did you kill him??? IM PA IM THE CARRY, IF U WNT TO CARRY GET ABYSSAL BLADE"
"please report this retard"
(this was to some guy playing earth spirit that got a kill)

*dives vs 5* *dies* "GG FF NO TEAM"

how are those kind of people not in low priority?

Usually better than twich for me. Whats wrong with competition?

Nothing is wrong with competition, but I prefer tournaments that I can watch. Last time it tried using MLG player it was utter, constantly buffering shit. Twitch tho has been mostly perfect this past year. Even on source quality.

If Drow gets a bkb soon, the game will be over. VG has no natural BKB carriers and only 1 manta carrier. Their comp has no answer for well-placed Drow Gusts and Puck silences, nor can they deal with her right-click under the safety of BKB.

Razzer

Did you read initial post? They picked and repicked hence we didn't get the chance but they did.

Did the guy with the contract on his head ever kill the repicker? Perhaps if you got the kill first you guys would have been awarded it.

inkls

If Drow gets a bkb soon, the game will be over. VG has no natural BKB carriers and only 1 manta carrier. Their comp has no answer for well-placed Drow Gusts and Puck silences, nor can they deal with her right-click under the safety of BKB.

Cant access twitch. Is this still the ice3 brood game? If so, is brood's passive disabled by bkb? She's also a pretty good bkb carrier imo (dunno of her current status within the game if this is the brood game).

Razzer

Cant access twitch. Is this still the ice3 brood game? If so, is brood's passive disabled by bkb? She's also a pretty good bkb carrier imo (dunno of her current status within the game if this is the brood game).

Nah, Ice is on Timber this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom