• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

too easy to kill and 6.81 early game towers won't win you a game
I still play her, shes my go to carry so good for taking racks

FtHTiny

Oracle is the best pick against necro ever. Just ult the target he ults and heal him three times and he comes out with 100% hp instead of being dead for 150sec.

M.D

blitz scored big time

SpPDoO1.jpg

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I am genuinely concerned about how Dota has impacted my enjoyment of other games. Since I dove back into it heavily this year, I've bought several AAA titles and just can't bring myself to enjoy them or play them for any significant amount of time. I'd just rather be playing Dota than anything else. I didn't buy anything during the Steam autumn sale despite having a decent chunk of change in my Steam wallet waiting to be spent. Every time I think about buying or playing another game, I just stop and think, "Would I enjoy playing this more than Dota? Would I rather have the money to spend on Dota items?"

what is even happening

Eh, that happened to me for a bit, but then I reached an equilibrium again. Mind you, that still means that my time is pretty evenly split between "Dota" and "anything else", but at least I'm playing other stuff

Oracle is the best pick against necro ever. Just ult the target he ults and heal him three times and he comes out with 100% hp instead of being dead for 150sec.

He's also absolutely obscene broken WITH necro as well. Spammable heal + massive damage nuke means he perfectly synergizes. I honestly can't see how someone can lose with necro+oracle unless their completely incompetent lol.

KingKong

West Coast just woke up, numbers will climb as the day goes on.

How did C9 win game 1? Liking the undying pick tho

Fear fed first blood and they let AM free farm while C9 ran around with veno, bane and legion

Arteezys furion is pretty sweet I gotta say

Razzer

I like how Brood has completely shut down Veno's lane control just around the time he starts to push and set himself up with wards. Not many heroes could do that.

Edit: Until they rotated 3 other heroes ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom