• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly79

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that C9 is gonna win.

PJFSH1m.jpg

Alur

I'd give MVP Black the best odds at 25%. C9 the second best with 20%. Estar with 15%. I'd give Dignitas and EDG a 10% chance each. Naventic would be next at 5% along with TNL. Split the rest of the field however you want.

So basically I think MVP Black are the favorites, C9 is twice as likely to win as Dig. Dig is twice as likely to win as Naventic and TNL are, but those two would be my dark horse surprise picks.

Celegus

Still have yet to see MVP Black play, so I'm excited to see what all the fuss is about. Hoping Dignitas comes in as strong as they were looking at the qualifier.

brian!

dam when they revealed voltron i didnt know they meant the spring champ stage

michael moore???

yo that britney spears headset though

brian!

ogn was definitely like
america is watching right
they like music like this right

all-rounder is a great descriptor, it reminds me of mario tennis

Alur

Only Arthelon is gonna be tall enough to hold that trophy.

Also this Mortal Kombat style announcing of the teams is sogood.gif

Snitch-eh!

brian!

it's what professor mustard used in the conservatory

when the announcer announces the korean team names you can tell he's in the zone

brian!

yeah he's great
imagine if it was solidjake doing it instead, sry for making you immediately sad though

korea montage clips have me yearning for like a travel channel stream

Ketch

What stream should I be on this is worst then that one time when I went to the guns and roses concert with my mom

brian!

it'd be pretty legendary if this continued into the games

spent so much time considering caster metas, was pretty down for dread+artosis but I mean I guess im not a pro and the meta is dread+artosis+korean casters+audience

brian!

muted w/ new version of life of pablo is pretty good
dam uther pick right when ultralight beam choir hits

tyrande pick surprises me

Celegus

This audio is so rough. Don't know if I can handle this if it lasts all weekend.

Big Gods getting rekt hard so far. Maybe they're good but so far just look like a qm team compared to TNL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom