• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly79

ChatBan1.jpg

ChatBan2.jpg

ChatBan3.jpg

ChatBan4.jpg

ChatBan5.jpg

Ketch

haha^

just did a chen game where I went with the aoe shields and we had a medic who went with the self healing beam. unkillable. too good.

literally had tracer, artanis, xul, and greymane right clicking us while i drank and they did no damage.

Alur

Ketch has a Nexus drinking problem confirmed. Drinking won't make your matchmaking any better. It's not the answer.

Syf

Banned
Ketch has a Nexus drinking problem confirmed. Drinking won't make your matchmaking any better. It's not the answer.
Can confirm, see my quick match record. I have pretty much only ever played pvp matches in HotS while drinking

But man is it fun. SC2 arcade is also good times drunk (nexus wars #1 drinking game NA), as is Overwatch

i think ill go get some seeing as how i have no real responsibility til september

Syf

Banned
archon mode is dead man. good mode but not enough interest i guess

co-op is all i play now tbh, regular ladder they're just afraid to make it fun. none of the fun new stuff is in, too scared to change. it's always "the korean pros don't like that so we aren't doing it lol"

Syf

Banned
dude judge all you want but I'm done my classes and I finished with a 4.0

and lol at summer responsibilities. yeah i'll look for a job.. soon

Alur

You already have a job breh.

Your job is to spend the summer playing HOTS and becoming the best Tracer NA. I want you to get so good at Tracer that we start calling you Sketcher.

Syf

Banned
ill be the best tracer. tremendous tracer. everyone agrees. nobody can play tracer like i can. ill make tracer great again

Syf

Banned
its no surprise korea is dominating every scene. it isnt just the best players, they have the best infrastructure from brood war

everyone forgets korea established pro scenes with multiple teams and drafts 10 years ago

yeah sc2 isnt as big as bw but the kr format is still there and they'll win til the rest catch up

Ketch

so tyrande is like super good vs tracer.

hit her with the D and then activate sprint and she shits her pants. it's too funny.

Alur

Tracer about to be unleashed on a scared populace.

Seems like a good time to check out the new Hearthstone expansion? You get 13 free packs just for playing over the release event! /shill

Also, the new feature on hotslogs is pretty cool.

Alur

For us filthy pre-orderers yes. We gotta get the GAF groups rolling on that. Running as a team makes the game even more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom