• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

The store Best Buy lets you pay $30 for 2 years for 20% off new games and a bunch of other benefits (for Overwatch, you get a $10 gift card after you pick up the game)

It's super sweet.

Alur

What are the option for preordering Overwatch and getting Tracer ? Only Bnet ?

You shouldn't pre-order Overwatch to get Tracer now. She's releasing to everyone today. If you get the Origins edition at this point, it should just be to get the other extras (Hearthstone cardback, OW skins, etc).

Speaking of her releasing, though...I'm excited about that mount.

You shouldn't pre-order Overwatch to get Tracer now. She's releasing to everyone today. If you get the Origins edition at this point, it should just be to get the other extras (Hearthstone cardback, OW skins, etc).

How i know she is releasing today for everyone, but in fact i've had the opportunity to get the origins version at the price of the standard version so... but it was through amazon in europe so apparently no beta code, will wait for retail.

Alur

39U1OSD.jpg

The baecer is here, loves.

So what's the bundle? Reddit is crying.

Illidan, Tracer, both Spectre skins and mount?

Illidan, Nova, Tracer, the 3 spectre skins, and mount. 27.90 if you only have the heroes. Gat damn Blizzard.

So what's the bundle? Reddit is crying.

Illidan, Tracer, both Spectre skins and mount?

Add Nova and voila.

So after a week what are you thoughts on her ? She seems fun to play like in OW. But do you think she needs some tuning or do you think she is fine as is ? Some talents seems very strong (spatial echo for one), my mates were very obsessed with how strong she is but i dont know if it's them not knowing how to deal with her or what.

In QM she seemed a bit too strong to me. But balancing the game around QM is not ideal imho.

Alur

Syfadious can model it for us. He has a real history with it.

EDIT: This Spectre Tracer skin is pretty fugly doe IMO.

They raised the price of the just hero + skin bundle as well, used to be 13 and now is 15 Euro.
That's a disappointment the game is already expensive enough as is and while just a 2€ increase I wasn't perfectly alright with the 13€ pricetag before so a 15% increase to that doesn't sit well with me.

Celegus

Prices have always seemed pretty crazy to me. Doesn't bother me though, since I have the ability to not buy them. Kinda feel bad the only money they've got from me was the $5 starter pack, but hey I can't complain if they want to make an amazing game for free.

And I have over 5000 gold to blow in hearthstone, so I certainly don't need to buy any of those new packs either. Blizzard loves giving me free entertainment. Jumping back into the Diablo season on Friday too!

jediyoshi

Speaking of her releasing, though...I'm excited about that mount.

It's still $10. If you're already planning on purchasing her normally and buying Overwatch, may as well let Origins eat the cost of it.

Alur

Erho just said on stream that him and Mac got along outside of game, but it was in game where they couldn't gel. He said ultimately it came down to a team vote, and that he guaranteed if they hadn't voted him out then Mac would've been gone so "that's how that particular cookie crumbled."

That's totally a Blizzcon-level hero reveal tho.

Don't come in here with your truth serum kirblar. But yeah, if they were gonna do C'Thun they would've done it in the Tracer slot...wouldn't make sense to do it after.

i don't trust people who play games like Clash Royale.

I saw you in there. And in the clan I'm in, for a minute.

Still at work, can't wait to play some Heroes and Hearthstone expansion stuff tonight.

For those in the store, what's the Spectre Bundle price? I really want that mount. To note, I already own Nova, Illidan, and Tracer.

Milly79

Still at work, can't wait to play some Heroes and Hearthstone expansion stuff tonight.

For those in the store, what's the Spectre Bundle price? I really want that mount. To note, I already own Nova, Illidan, and Tracer.

It's $40.xx. I own the 3 heroes + the Nova skin and it drops it to $20.xx.

Alur

It's $27.80 IIRC. 27 something. Spectre Nova, Spectre Illidan, and Spectre Tracer skins, plus the Spectre mount are in it.

This game not having a "serious" mode for 3/4 player grouped together is fucking annoying. Tired of the QM with guys who clearly dont give a fuck.

If they don't have a Team League I don't get why they block groups from playing in Hero League. Quick Match is such a royal shitter. You either get people who don't give a fuck and call you a tryhard if you do or, worse, people who don't know what they're doing.

kirblar

If they don't have a Team League I don't get why they block groups from playing in Hero League. Quick Match is such a royal shitter. You either get people who don't give a fuck and call you a tryhard if you do or, worse, people who don't know what they're doing.
They run into some very real matchmaking issue with large groups present.

Alur

Played with a Rexxar. Didn't seem any better or worse, but the changes would be more noticeable for the player than teammates I guess.

Celegus

anybody try rexxar buffs yet?

The patch isn't until tomorrow...

lol I played Misha tonight and thought she felt better than I remembered. Granted it's been a long time since I've played her, so it's not like I'm used to it. I stunned KT and Tracer into oblivion and won easily, but I look forward to playing her again tomorrow to see how the changes are.

Ugh, played 2 HL games tonight and both were over before they started... 30 seconds in everyone on the team starts yelling at each other and typing more than playing. I just don't get it.

scoobs

Rexxar is just too much work for too little results, and I don't think these buffs will accomplish much. It'll help, but the underlying problem with the hero remains.

Indignate

I just noticed the ring underneath heroes that has an arrow pointing in the direction their facing.

It freaked me out cuz I wasn't sure it if was there before and now I can't unsee it and now I'm pissed cuz it annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom