• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree you're better served getting talents boosting her damage further. Unless there's vikings and or murky on their team and or no healer on yours you shouldn't build into proccing of kills too much. The other talents are somewhat lacklustre in the tier though.

It's a perfectly viable talent playing against teams with multiple glass cannons. It's hilarious to watch all damage simply get erased.

Ketch

Why wouldn't u just fucking cap it!? Holy shit.

Whoever made that call..... GG.

Also, li Ming talents don't really matter. She's so face roll easy. As long as you get disintegrate and don't die you basically win by default.

It's a perfectly viable talent playing against teams with multiple glass cannons. It's hilarious to watch all damage simply get erased.

It's viable totally but I don't completely understand the popularity

Why wouldn't u just fucking cap it!? Holy shit.

Whoever made that call..... GG.

Also, li Ming talents don't really matter. She's so face roll easy. As long as you get disintegrate and don't die you basically win by default.

I think it was the right call, it was their best route to victory. It was only a matter of time until Fnatic got a wombo right for once and end from there.
Li Ming getting caught out was the problem.

So when are you gonna stream no talent Ming Lee? ;)

It's viable totally but I don't completely understand the popularity

Because she's a glass cannon hero that can get a clutch boost of health that prevents her from dying to complete re-filling her health with two or three deaths. It's a survival talent you get at 4 versus KT getting Arcane Shield or Jaina getting Iceblock at 13 but when combined with her trait means she can survive, not only turn fights around but also clean up.

Because she's a glass cannon hero that can get a clutch boost of health that prevents her from dying to complete re-filling her health with two or three deaths. It's a survival talent you get at 4 versus KT getting Arcane Shield or Jaina getting Iceblock at 13 but when combined with her trait means she can survive, not only turn fights around but also clean up.

Except those are activateable they aren't at the mercy of your team and the opponents. It's sustain more than clutch

brian!

it can be good if your game plan is to go aggressive and your team is really good at getting them low for resets but it seems really specific

liquid w/ the 4 melee team against tyrael lol

Ketch

Just the casters. Khaldors has been one of the best play by play casters but this is his first big blizz tourney cast and dread used to be captain of tier 1 NA team so look for good analysis from him.

Although I am worried they're gonna be too much fake hype. Dread just needs to chill and let khaldor do play by play and be the hype man

brian!

i feel like they are doing really well pre-game

dread w/ analysis, khaldor w/ eu history

ok nm the casting is pretty booty

brian!

talking so much that they are tripping over their words, no breathing space
it makes sense for dread since he is trying to get certain things across but then khaldor reacts to his pace in a way that doesn't fit him + since he absorbs the pace he ends up just throwing in a bunch of info that's incorrect by accident

nbd, but I don't think they should cast together, mainly because of how khaldor reacts to dread's casting

Ketch

Casters just need to chill out a little but that game was pretty good. Like good play from behind for TL even though they ended up losing. The raynor did so little maybe a medic as support would have been better? But I don't think they were planning on the raynor.

Honestly EU is looking pretty strong as a region right now.

I think dread maybe needs to edit himself just a little bit. Like you don't need to explain absolutely everything in such detail, but the detail is greatly appreciated. There's very little downtime in the match though.

brian!

i feel like im listening to two twistas trying to rap over each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYDbpOuYUE

feel like dread + grubby or babael + khaldor would be pretty excellent

or artosis + dread/ artosis + khaldor, artosis has a really calming effect

actually babael + khaldor would probably be awful

___

i kinda want to think out a caster meta lol, w/ categories like "passion", "game knowledge", "reactivity", "beard", "muscles"

Alur

Khaldor plus anyone who talks a lot is a bad idea. Khaldor talks as fast as Dread IMO, it just isn't as noticeable because he has nuance and Dread is still learning that.

I don't mind them together but agree there are probably better pairs. Dread and Khaldor together is like the most tryhard casting pair they can do for dudes who think they know what's up + actually probably do know what's up.

They should legit keep Dread on the analysis/draft desk though. That was the shit IMO. None of the rest of them quite compare with the insight - they all kinda feel like us talking and floating out theories.

Khaldor and the Babael's of the world need someone laid back next to them like (dare I say it) a Cooby, who doesn't constantly interject, even though I know most of you dislike the Coobis. Someone who casts like him is a good pairing, though. I feel like what I saw of Dunktrain's casting would make him a good pair too - he's much more relaxed than Dread. I kinda dug Babael and Gilly last year (both super excitable and hype), though, simply because of the sheer joy they seem to have for doing it. Feels like they have fun.

brian!

id actually be really interested in jake/khaldor
yeah dread is better on the desk imo, but I appreciate having him around casting, esp. if they pair him up w/ something that fits well

also nonstop totem build, i gotta learn dis

brian!

yeah i dont like jake much either, but I kinda want to see what happens when you put two "business-minded" ppl together

Alur

I want every cast/tournament to have Babael, Khaldor, Dread, Gilly + two other people. I like all of those.

Alur

This tournament has been way more fun to watch. All the EU teams are much closer together. NA has always been the top 2 teams (whoever they may be) and some also rans. Here it's a tossup every matchup, particularly in this tournament. Way more entertaining as a person who just likes watching the game.

Milly79

This tournament has been way more fun to watch. All the EU teams are much closer together. NA has always been the top 2 teams (whoever they may be) and some also rans. Here it's a tossup every matchup, particularly in this tournament. Way more entertaining as a person who just likes watching the game.

Said this in Twitch chat earlier as well. Definitely a ton more exciting to watch.

Celegus

Much more interesting drafts and comps too, excited to see what happens tomorrow!

Alur

I don't know whose ideas relative to drafting are the "proper" ones once the metas clash or which region is better, but it's def. the better product. I don't understand why there are less viewers, though, just the time of day for NA people I guess?

I would assume since there's so many teams in each qualifer and so many decent to good teams in EU that there would be more fans as well. Maybe it'll pick up tomorrow for the finals or something? Then again, there is also the language barrier to figure as well I guess so that could account for numbers being split.

EDIT: This Zuna side stream is hilarious. Chat says, "What does Tempo Storm need to be good?" Zuna: "Me."

EDIT: BKB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom