• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to stop... not that it is costing much :)

steamlpbq.png

Pickups from Last Month.

New Desk being given away from a neighbor

SO far, a very big surprise to me as I was expecting nothing from this game, but thanks to favorable impressions from gaffers, I took a chance and I am very glad I did

EmmanuelMunoz said:
Just reminded me I need to pick up Muramasa, any thoughts on it so far?

Just played it for half an hour so far but im really enjoying it. it plays a lot like Odin Sphere, but the controls are better. And it looks amazing even on my less then stellar tv :)

Solune said:
What's that underneath the game and points card? Did you print that out dementia?
Looks awesome!
Thanks, it's a promotional poster; the Gamestop.com preorder bonus. It would look a lot nicer without the review quotes, but I still decided to frame it.

ngower

Ah, nice! I'm going to be getting the 15" i5 fairly soon in place of my recently purchased behemoth 27" iMac (hard to lug this thing to and fro).

There are lots of friendly newb Mac guides out there. It all begins to make sense when you ditch the PC habits and learn the essential shortcuts.

took the day off to get ready for the 4th of July weekend..

hit up the outlets and snagged come clothes for me and the misses and came home to my $5 Amazon Subscriptions....
XMepu.jpg

LiK

STUFF!

PS3 Slim for my dad for Father's Day. a third 360 Arcade just for that $50 VG credit. dunno what to do with it :lol
ps3-360.jpg

DEATHSMILES! x2 Awesome game!
deathsmiles.jpg

Movies and TV
moviesTV.jpg

Router from a sale, haven't gotten it to work correctly...sigh
router.jpg

Adam Hughes RAWKS!
AH.jpg

Hot Toys T2 Ahnold
T2-fig.jpg

Samus status
samus-fig.jpg

Vanessa figure
vanessa-fig.jpg

also bought games from XBLA and Steam sales

The Godfather Part I and II on blu-ray
2ymwp09.jpg

Finally found them at a decent price on Amazon. I had no interest in owning part three or watching the extras in the trilogy collection. I love re-watching these two movies. Also, I really wish more blu-rays were like these in that they go right to the menu screen after the studio's logo is displayed, and they start immediately after pushing play. No bullshit ads and anti-piracy warnings.

IMAG0116.jpg

Got a few other small things, but whats sad is I cannot remember what they were, so either I'm getting old or I buy entirely way too much shit :lol

i will be buying my first Mac and it will be the new Mac Mini. :D
I have gotten the magic mouse and will get the wireless keyboard today. Mac Mini will ship next week.

Picked up the Dock for my phone and the Bumper case ($30?) which clearly was only designed to aid the antenna issue. I have no plans on returning the iPhone 4.

10s5h7c.jpg
[/IMG]

The case makes the iPhone 4 feel much better in your hand and not easy to slip on accident.

MYE

Brand new laptop :D :D :D :D

Sony Vaio VPC F12
Intel Core i7-740QM
GPU NVidia GeForce GT 330M
16,4 screen 1920x108 (THE SCREEN IS FUCKING AMAZING OMG!)
6GB RAM
500GB HDD
Blu-ray Disc ROM

286xzkj.jpg
2mrtfv7.jpg

qoun9z.jpg

Some AWESOME games:

20jjyg1.jpg
s4z78l.jpg

a1tvzd.jpg

Scream Trilogy

6o0e1u.jpg

The complete stories of Sherlock Holmes

vxlzes.jpg

24wr5hx.jpg

Forsete

Proxxon MF70 micro miller.

4758554746_b5ae6cc033_b.jpg

First thing I'm making is a aluminum adapter for my shock mount. Adapter for a pistol grip.
4758555620_0a3eab3802_b.jpg

This is going to be a M6 hole for the grip.
4757918163_1330f2d57e_b.jpg

Its going to look something like this.
4758574706_1b200bf0ac.jpg

Smokey

Needed new hoopin shoes, ended up getting these:

55f1475c.jpg

Air Max Lebron VII

565e6d3b.jpg

636c5cc7.jpg

And picked up this wallet today as well.

For the rest of the month, I hope to add a Playseat Evo in the next couple of weeks to go along my my G27. The G27 is my first racing wheel and it is :O.

Uncle AJ

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

+
DSC00467.jpg

=
DSC00470.jpg

Plus Lego Rock Band on 360, but I immediately let a friend borrow the disk after exporting the songs to RB2.

DSC00474.jpg

Some recent noteworthy pickups...

Gaga, Sia, Sleigh Bells & Temper Trap

hwe0y0.jpg

Blu-rays

33c4w1v.jpg

Some recent game pickups
10qj4o6.jpg

xnart0.jpg

Mad Men!

2v1uouq.jpg

Maus

116t9vp.jpg

Shiny 360!
2cd8h7o.jpg

Some recent additions to my single malt collection, including my pickup of the month so far, the Lagavulin 16 :D :D :D

2zp1erp.jpg

u0pol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom