• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show Us Your Gaming Goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
user friendly said:
All that custom sub needs is a coat or two of poly and it would look much more appealing to the eye. It looks like he's stained it rather than painting it, so all it needs is some lacquer/polyurethane to bring out the awesome.
Already did, just didn't post all the photos (I didn't realize it'd be such a big argument):
4620294661_a6bcf1e305_z.jpg

4620294879_3095999ebc_z.jpg

ymmv

Banned
Here's what I got in the past two months...

dvg2gw.jpg

11kcox5.jpg

11bj9mp.jpg

96gr5l.jpg

10i9x5u.jpg

Porcupine Tree Blu-Ray/DVD, Madder Mortem EP, Oceansize EP

15n93rp.jpg

New PC! Asrock motherboard because it was the only I could find where the PCI slots weren't blocked by the PCI Expresss slot of my graphics card. My First SSD hard drive plus Intels fastest CPU (6 core Core i7 980x, stock speed 3.33Ghz) Seasonic 650W power supply, Noctua cooler plus 6Gig RAM. I also got two 1.5 TB HD drives. Not exactly cheap but it's really fast and quiet, just what I wanted.

Rapstah

I would have a picture of a theoretical new 1920*1080 24" screem here but I just got a mail from where I ordered it saying that they'll get a shipment from the manufacturer IN SEPTEMBER.

Nothing for me this month :(

SaitoH

Bii said:
How much did those set you back, if you don't mind me asking. I've been tinkering with the idea of grinding my own coffee beans and brewing it for quite some time.

I got the coffee maker on sale for $115 and bought the grinder online for $129 HERE and that's In Canadia bucks.

Fantasy Final said:
MarkMan
loves Arcade Sticks
(Today, 07:57 PM)
Reply | Quote

ahh the tag/avatar quote...

the devil's and the special needs kid who rings your doorbell twice a day's answer to having something to say/a personality.

practice02 said:
Other Wii game recommendations welcome.
Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Trauma Center: New Blood, and finally, Trauma Team.

Go, go, go! Trauma Team is probably the most accessible if you wanna just go for that. Look it up.

jvalioli

kylej said:
Picked up an Incredible today

http://escapedintothewaves.com/uploads/IMG_0092(2).JPG[img]
[img]http://escapedintothewaves.com/uploads/IMG_0093(1).JPG[img]

Going to spend a couple weeks with it and see how things go.[/QUOTE]
These are actually in stock again?

kylej

Banned
jvalioli said:
These are actually in stock again?

No, you just have to get lucky. I went to the store locator at Verizon's website and called every store within a 25 mile radius. Picked up the last one from a store 45 minutes away.

NewFresh

practice02 said:
Other Wii game recommendations welcome.

Muramasa: The demon blade, Little Kings Story, Super Mario Galaxy 2, No More Heores 1/2,
Boy and his Blob......it goes on....Super Smash Brothers Brawl...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
First ninja-shots of the Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition GOLD for EVOLUTION 2010:

4766543324_fe92a4c414.jpg

4765904663_1b2837f7c2.jpg

4765904875_d93aeb2a07.jpg

4765904451_96ae531cd2.jpg

Only 24 of these arcade sticks were made. The only chance to get a hold of one of these is by either placing top eight in Super Street Fighter IV at EVO2010, winning the ladies SSFIV event, OR via raffle live at the event or by watching the EVO2K live stream!

WEGGLES

ymmv said:
15n93rp.jpg

New PC! Asrock motherboard because it was the only I could find where the PCI slots weren't blocked by the PCI Expresss slot of my graphics card. My First SSD hard drive plus Intels fastest CPU (6 core Core i7 980x, stock speed 3.33Ghz) Seasonic 650W power supply, Noctua cooler plus 6Gig RAM. I also got two 1.5 TB HD drives. Not exactly cheap but it's really fast and quiet, just what I wanted.
Out of curiosity, why the high end, top of the line CPU and mid-low end video card?

CiSTM

Banned
chuckywang said:

Not a fan of cognac but I adore this stuff. I haven't yet located bottle from my area but my friend got hold of some special edition of this bottle and I had an oppturnity taste it and it was soooooo gooood.gif

Only problem with +1000$ bottle is that you really don't want to drink them too fast so it is hard to find occasion/excuse to drink them :lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
kylej said:
Picked up an Incredible today

DroidIncredible.jpg

Going to spend a couple weeks with it and see how things go.

Nice bro. I've had it for a few weeks now, I love it.

ymmv

Banned
WEGGLES said:
Out of curiosity, why the high end, top of the line CPU and mid-low end video card?

I'm not a PC gamer, my priorities are "no noise", dual link (for my 30" screen) and two DVI outputs so I didn't have to replace any cables. I've been doing a lot of video-recodes, that's why I wanted a really fast CPU that I could overclock, too.

f28dd431.jpg

iOS4 & Reeder RSS app. Lovin' both very, very much.

1bf4cb41.jpg

iPhone games I have purchased recently. <3.

97a63315.jpg

Chunk tee

422dcbb9.jpg

Imaginary Foundation tee

15216033.jpg

Saints Row 2 and Phaeleh - Afterglo.
SR2 was €10,- and I got the dubstep/electronic CD for free with the tees. Yay.

U2NUMB

Copy of Crackdown 2 for myself and brother... Singularity which was free with a good trade in bonus and of course Deadly Premonition which I have finally bought. Now that I have seen the new 360 packaging in person I really do like it.

gafpopjuly101.jpg

eXistor

I know Castlevania is horrible, but this and Legacy of Darkness are the only Castlevania's I've never played. The Metroid thing is a mega-cheap plastic board with a lamp on top. It looks kinda cool when you turn it on (the letters light up red), but to be honest I've disassembled it already and threw the lamp out.

DSC00630.jpg

w3stfa11

I received a free digital copy of Assassin's Creed II for PC after purchasing a solid state drive from Amazon. I'm not interested in the game, so I'm giving it away for free. PM me (don't reply here) and I'll pass it to you. Also, in the spirit of this thread, screenshot the confirmation page (or something) after checkout and post it on here.

Please only ask for it if you're going to spend enough time on the game.

(didn't want to create a new thread just for this, so I'm posting here)

edit: gone

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
w3stfa11 said:
I received a free digital copy of Assassin's Creed II for PC after purchasing a solid state drive from Amazon. I'm not interested in the game, so I'm giving it away for free. PM me (don't reply here) and I'll pass it to you. Also, in the spirit of this thread, screenshot the confirmation page (or something) after checkout and post it on here.

Please only ask for it if you're going to spend enough time on the game.

(didn't want to create a new thread just for this, so I'm posting here)
There is a Free to a Good Home thread.

w3stfa11

InfiniteNine said:
There is a Free to a Good Home thread.

Ah thanks, I was looking for that. I searched for 'free' and it gave me a bunch of results but couldn't find it. Searched for giveaway, freebie, and found nothing so I gave up and posted here.

*transferring post*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom