• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

neonglow

Picked up some games from Best Buy's recent sale.

5907188935_e03e498f04_z.jpg

Zertez

CoachKevin said:
Also got my bi weekly shipment of Iced Green tea:

c2393591.jpg
That tea looks like it would be pretty tasty, but at that price, why not brew your own? Bottled tea quality has improved a lot, it still comes up short to fresh brewed tea. Im sure the convenience comes into play, but you can brew higher quality tea and more of it at those prices. I know some are intimidated brewing tea at first, but you can do it in your sleep after the first couple times.

Stooo

Neo Member
I've not posted since May, so got a backlog of stuff to post. For now however here's my new toy I bought at the weekend...

15d11219-orig.jpg

Mx5 mk2 with some subtle mods. Awesome fun!

Musiol

8202_8743_500.jpeg

And from Steam Summer Sale:

2jbmq93.jpg

That would be for now everything. I'm waiting for the Donnie Darko Blu-Ray from UK, hope for fast delivery.

Chuck

Still without luck
dc89 said:
Not exactly mine, it's my GF's.

http://i52.tinypic.com/24v5tkw.jpg[IMG]

Just picked it up this morning.

It's a right beast.[/QUOTE]
Looks awesome. Any more pics?

Also, your roads make no sense.

dc89

ChuckNoLuck said:
Looks awesome. Any more pics?

Also, your roads make no sense.

Haha. Why no sense lol?! It's a main road.

I got one of the interior. Let me upload it.

Brb.

dc89

Haha. Indeed we do.

2nkmnnl.jpg

It's a brilliant car.

I particularly like the part leather and cloth seats and the variable traction control.

Manp

dc89 said:
Not exactly mine, it's my GF's.

http://i52.tinypic.com/24v5tkw.jpg[IMG]

Just picked it up this morning.

It's a right beast.[/QUOTE]

the hell is wrong with all of those people on the wrong side of the road! that's scary dangerous!

j/k welcome your GF to the club ;)

dc89

Manp said:
the hell is wrong with all of those people on the wrong side of the road! that's scary dangerous!

j/k welcome your GF to the club ;)

Haha I will!

The guy at Mini was really professional. It was a really good experience in buying a car, not pushy, couldn't do enough for you etc.

He took her out in it this morning so he knew she was confident with all the controls and stuff. Better than me doing it, cause if I point stuff out I'll either get

"shut up" or "I already knew that".

:p

Photo0635.jpg

Photo0643.jpg

Photo0634.jpg

Photo0644.jpg

Photo0645.jpg

I'm enjoying the 3ds so far but it feels like a really janky system. Stylus is in a horribly awkward spot and the system just feels slow when refreshing menus and whatnot. Oh well, OOT 3d is fun and RE: Revelations looks awesome.

Haven't played the gears triple pack, while playing White Knight Chronicles II last month my Plasma crapped out. Haven't had the heart to play games with composite cables. Bought a new panasonic plasma last night though, should be delivered this saturday.

Dragon Quest VI, so great, I've been travelling for work like crazy and I can't stop playing it, I love the DQ series.

Failure Fantastic Planet on vinyl, soooo nice. If you haven't heard that album, go get it on itunes.

I also bought some ron paul shirts, a coffee mug and donated to his campaign.

Made my Wii region-free a couple of days ago in preparation of the Operation Rainfall games coming out here. Went into GAME today to pick up some games I hadn't bought US or Japanese versions of:

DSC00299.jpg

Owned my US and JPN Wii's since launch and, despite living in the UK, I bought my first PAL games 4 and a half years after launch :p

Plus this little lot:

DSC00300.jpg

Javier

Still have some SNES pickups from the past month.

S5030345.jpg

S5030346.jpg

S5030347.jpg

S5030325.jpg

Super Adventure Island 2 and Flintstones: Treasure Of Sierra Madrock are some of the best games ever. If you're a SNES collector you need to do yourself a favor. (Although SAI2 will likely make it to VC)

Sethos

Banned
My new office chair, cost me a pretty penny

654044843.png

And an MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozr as a replacement for my 5970, yes, that may seem like a downgrade to some but for anyone who reached the breaking point when comes to Crossfire, they know where I'm at.

500570064.png

maskrider

BD 借りぐらしのアリエッティ (Karigurashi no Arrietty) and First batch bonus
BD 戦場のヴァルキュリア 3 OVA Part 1 (Valkyria Chronicles 3 OVA Part 1)

2011jul-bds.jpg

Ultima_5

maskrider said:
BD 借りぐらしのアリエッティ (Karigurashi no Arrietty) and First batch bonus
BD 戦場のヴァルキュリア 3 OVA Part 1 (Valkyria Chronicles 3 OVA Part 1)

http://felixmcli.org/imgs/2011jul-bds.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Arrietty looks so amazing. I can't wait for it to come out in the states. Also, those ghibli blurays are so pretty ._.

[QUOTE=SlaughterX][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/11sgrus.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

A tale of two sisters is an amazing asian horror flick! You're in for a treat

Grabbed some games to complete my backlog finished most of them already but they where cheap and i want to replay.

Sonic 2006 1000/1000 Gamescore run starts now.

padLk.jpg

Leonsito

StalkerUKCG said:
Grabbed some games to complete my backlog finished most of them already but they where cheap and i want to replay.

Sonic 2006 1000/1000 Gamescore run starts now.

padLk.jpg

Balls of steel.

Frost_Ace

IMG_13531.jpg

Can't wait to sink my teeth into this! Mario RPGs are SO GOOD.

oh and got portal 2 on steam, finished single player in 2 days xD

arit

30$ Ebay upscaler for a little testing, since my TV won't accept 240p RGB without failing at displaying it right. Works so far but needs case and further work.
D7oFt.jpg

Ah, delicious spicy soup, just the best way to a fast and cheap lunch.
fJVfn.jpg

Finally got an UMK3 PCB, even though german customs took their time(1.5-2 months) to clear it.
ba4BM.jpg

Shipped June 9th by zavvi and arrived July 4th. Is it just me or do PC Games look rather cheap with the smallish "PC DVD" label in the upper corner?
NQ8Ky.jpg

Sethos said:
My new office chair, cost me a pretty penny

Looks really comfy, may I ask for further details about it?

The Foul

2qdnz15.jpg

Prodigy - Worlds on Fire bluray
LOTR - EE bluray - 15 discs! Came with a dodgy replica of the one ring lol
Bloodbath - Bloodbath over bloodstock

15p4j2b.jpg

2tb ext WD hdd, have yet to fill my 640gb ext but it was only $100aud & can never have enough space.

33jh7yo.jpg

Picked up Frozen Synapse in the steam sale. Truly awesome game.

AwRy108

Sethos said:
And an MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozr as a replacement for my 5970, yes, that may seem like a downgrade to some but for anyone who reached the breaking point when comes to Crossfire, they know where I'm at.

500570064.png

My brother just did the same thing: ditched his pair of 5870's for one 580, and is totally happy with the decision. Shame to watch ATI/AMD continue to trip up over such basic things such as Crossfire support and Catalyst drivers, despite their cards being better bang for the buck. nVidia is scooping up a lot of their customers for the simple fact that there's so many less headaches (and PhysiX support).

iNvid02

will be selling the retail dvd in exchange for this, too good a price to miss out. seems like you can use 1.0.4 patch with steam too so i wont miss out on mods either.

5jrQ5.png

SUPARSTARX

These bad boys just came in.

Takara Tomy's Dual Model Kit Optimus Prime. I'm going to build it later this month.

Revoltech Batman, the two other ones on the side are some standard graded ones just for comparison for detail.

img20110706181218.jpg

zmet

Contra (loose) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (loose)
jl1.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer and Transformers Japanese Collection: Headmasters
jl2.jpg

Top Bottom