• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

New headphones.
DSC_0029JPG_0l8wbxtwp8.jpg

For my ps3.
DSC_0027JPG_7df9wx87tx.jpg

Free newegg shirt and cheap Nintendo one.
DSC_0026JPG_li5rphemf9.jpg

Quikies83

AgentOtaku said:
Congrats on Fantastic Planet.

*High-Five*

Make sure you listen to Ken Andrews "Secrets..." LP
Absolute masterwork!
Fffffff yeah!

Also, check out HUM -- another great grunge band from the 90s

mblitek

Well, after years of waiting to be a member I finally got accepted to the NeoGAF cult ;) This being one of my favourite threads.

So anyways while I got these awhile ago I never saw them as they were at the framers and I was in and out of the hospital.

pinkmanresized.jpg

waltresized.jpg

It's hard to see but the actual art is done on a really neat/nice canvas/paper. It's quite thick. For those that don't know these are the two main characters from the T.V. show Breaking Bad. Definitely a must watch show!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
-Red_Mage- said:
Some Xbox goodies and some zombie movies. I've been on a zombie kick lately after watching Highschool of the Dead.

DSC_0011.jpg

Bro Fist! on picking up Majin, hope you enjoy it, if going 1000/1000 GS, you can grind @ the end of the game to level up, also grind a little early to be better prepared ^_^

internet-bro-fist.jpg

kairu

0c835768c4df4d78b7c0330456f9224f_7.jpg

Benchmade Griptillian 550HG

Replacement for my 950 Rift, which I lost. This knife isnt as pretty, or as special. But its pretty solid and I like it.

Anemone

Neo Member
Sethos said:
And an MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozr as a replacement for my 5970, yes, that may seem like a downgrade to some but for anyone who reached the breaking point when comes to Crossfire, they know where I'm at.

As a fellow 5970 owner, I know your pain. I'm waiting another gen or two before I make the jump. The poor performance on FFXIV was my main qualm... but I stopped playing FFXIV.

As for my recent pickups....

Saddleback Leather Wallet and Satchel. A 1996 IBM Model M Keyboard. I never should have gotten rid of the Model M that came with my 386. Buckling springs are brilliant, and I can wake people in other rooms with the clicks with this 5lbs behemoth. Also, No fucking windows key!

mkgmix.jpg

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Some stuff from AX 2011!

Supercell's self titled album, Supercell's Today is A Beautiful Day, and La Pucelle Ragnarok OST
fL8Eul.jpg

Limited Edition AX Disgaea 4 poster.
UBO3dl.jpg

Vocaloid Poster.
IbmEvl.jpg

Disappearance of Hatsune Miku poster.
UPN3sl.jpg

Fjordson

Some random stuff. Nothing really gaming-related lately, except for Vampire: The Masquerade (amazing game) but I'm not on my main Steam PC.

8UzbF.jpg

Can't wait to read that, though it'll have to wait until after Dance With Dragons.

Octorockin' said:
This will be my first time watching the series too, so I'm excited about that. : )

Nice one! I'd love to be able to watch it again for the first time. great story, characters and fight scenes, AMAZING music. Enjoy!

bicycling accident :(
road 1 me 0
not broken, but potentially fractured follow up on friday
not a cast, just a splint although it follows the same rules as a cast
0707010151.jpg

also won a pair of tickets for PulsewaveSF chiptune show at DNA Lounge tonight from dtoid

Neckbeard69

Neo Member
Fjordson said:
Some random stuff. Nothing really gaming-related lately, except for Vampire: The Masquerade (amazing game) but I'm not on my main Steam PC.

8UzbF.jpg

Can't wait to read that, though it'll have to wait until after Dance With Dragons.

Congrats on picking up a book by Jack Vance. You win this thread.

snap0212

New lens for my camera and Peace Walker for the PSP. The USK logo ist just horrible, but the game was pretty cheap.

epmH9.jpg

Galaga Legions DX for the Xbox and Angry Birds for my Windows Phone 7 (guess I'm part of the problem now)

jKimb.jpg

Desmond

This little gem finally arrived in the post. Play.com are slower then amazon:( Never seen it before too.

Photo0396.jpg

edit: eww that picture did not come out well

So I started running out of things to play at work, had to resupply. First batch arrived in the mail yesterday.

l3F5u.jpg

I'll probably start playing DQVI tonight, FFVII isn't really grabbing me. Okamiden will have to wait till I finish Okami.

Madrical

Banned
Sorry for the horrible quality photos yet again.

Made some muffins with the missus:

IMG_0170.jpg

Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize 4 vinyl:

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Finally got a Wii! Been waiting for ages for them to go down in price, only bought it for Mario Galaxy and DKCR which I'll get at a later date:

IMG_0173.jpg

Mario Galaxy 2, SMG1 is still in the mail:

IMG_0172.jpg

snap0212 said:
New lens for my camera and Peace Walker for the PSP. The USK logo ist just horrible, but the game was pretty cheap.

epmH9.jpg

Ah, the thrifty fifty. Nice. Take most of the pictures of my kids with that one.

Jarmel

Banned
Valkyr Junkie said:
It's really more of an Isaac Clarke back.
http://i.imgur.com/Oq1M0.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Lol, we got the exact same color (green) except I went for a black body instead of the white.

Yes Boss!

Deathsmiles for me too! Plays so perfectly. Cave is so good at iPhone ports!

Nick of time since I'm leaving next week. Gonna play the shit out of it during the next year!

e472d5e2.jpg

Sethos

Banned
rahimlee said:
Sethos what is the brand of that chair? Looks great and I need a new comfy office chair.

arit said:
Looks really comfy, may I ask for further details about it?

Not sure what brand it is, got it from a Danish store and it's just listed as "Modena Leatherchair" and that's about it. With Danish taxes and the whole nine yards is set me back just a little under a 1000 dollars.

Yes Boss! said:

Nick of time since I'm leaving next week. Gonna play the shit out of it during the next year!

e472d5e2.jpg

Everytime I see someone mention Deathsmiles I have the urge to run out and buy the Limited Edition set, even though I can't even use the faceplate.

Jarmel said:
Lol, we got the exact same color (green) except I went for a black body instead of the white.

Nice. I knew I wanted green, so I ended up requesting a color swatch so I could paint my office a similar color. I was considering the black frame as well since the desk I want has smoked glass on top, but from the product pictures I saw it looked like the black was going to end up being too matte/dull for my liking. I think the white will end up adding some nice contrast; plus it matches the trim in the room. I guess I'll know for certain when I have the money to finish off the room how I want.

AbsoluteZero said:
Everytime I see someone mention Deathsmiles I have the urge to run out and buy the Limited Edition set, even though I can't even use the faceplate.
I can use the faceplate. I just would never want to.

Ultima_5

Fjordson said:

8UzbF.jpg

Not enough people commenting on your awesome selection of blurays! You should also grab for a few dollars more and a fistful of dollars! then you'll have the best of sergio ;)

.la1n

Yes Boss! said:

I also purchased Deathsmiles today, Cave is seriously amazing at ports. Now they will do a proper Mushi (bullet hell) port I will die happy.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Spent quite some money this month:

Snow Leopard (Prepping for OS X Lion) & Macbook Adapter:

PiYUtl.jpg

Dell IPS Display 23inch:

5CA99l.jpg

My First Self Built Rig:

BVL9Fl.jpg

Side View:

VjoNpl.jpg

SPECS: