• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
More Dreamcast tat. I'd forgotten TimeStalkers even existed.

5789729655_e26300f333_b.jpg

Hixx

cjelly said:
More Dreamcast tat. I'd forgotten TimeStalkers even existed.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2573/5789729655_e26300f333_b.jpg[/.img][/QUOTE]

PSO was so difficult to find back when it came out. 2 cities and 2 towns, not one gaming shop had it.

Johnlenham said:
251466_10150198609046567_509196566_7640180_7107099_n.jpg

Nice removable cast for my fractured ankle! Only my birthday on friday aswell ahaha :(
255741_10150197886456567_509196566_7634079_5930526_n.jpg

DSCN1631.jpg

Taken up origami while my legs is busted and castlevania was cheap and I remembered liking the demo

isn't that a dangerous place to stand with a broken ankle?

Frester

I'm sure I'll have more to post later since my birthday is the 14th (lots of June birthdays in here already!) but I took the plunge yesterday.

TMRegistration.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Good way to start off the month. Future Shop seems to have a ton of titles on sale. (Lots of them are even on par with the sale prices on Amazon.com)

The James Bond sets are on sale for $19.99 through Best Buy here in Canada, so I PM'ed at Future Shop and picked them up for $15 per box. ($5 per title)

Escape from NY was $14.99 at Future Shop with $12 in X-Men Origins movie cash (and is the Blu/DVD combo), and Nightmare is $19.99 sale priced at Future Shop. (And includes the slipcover!)

2qt8f1g.jpg

It's a good thing there is going to be a mail strike this month, the last thing I need to do is keep spending money, especially with E3 around the corner, lol.

1 year anniversary with the GF. She constructed me a tastefully monogrammed PSP case.

I8PQWl.jpg

We also went to a fancy dinner. Here is the dessert: Creme Brulee and Sipping Chocolate

283C4l.jpg

hEekpl.jpg

Also games I've only played a little of Valkyria Chronicle (Trying to catch up on interesting J-games.) it's bad ass great RTS/shooter. I look forward to other developers trying this type of game. It looks great it's ashame it has such a lame anime story that will turn people away from it. Also Square-Enix keeping it classy with the Third Birthday box.. but then I opened the box and saw the manuals cover.

2Hsx4l.jpg

I bought Coded Arms cuz it was cheap.

6WSbbl.jpg

Shadow780

More AC Official wallscrolls, which I have to say, Vincent's looks WAYYYY cooler than the rest.

o0Iw0.jpg

FKYGH.jpg

Longitech mouse and solar keyboard + iPad bluetooth mouse/cover

tw2xa.jpg

feel

Chairhome said:
Happy early birthday, Lara Croft
I laughed hard :D

masterkajo said:
Best video game and best TV series in one picture. I never thought so much awesome would fit together!! You sir are a very very lucky happy person now. That is a fact!
Sweet. Never saw it before, Amazon had it for about $20 a few days ago and I couldn't pass it up after all the gaf/internet praise. Looking forward to getting into it eventually (my gaming/bluray queue is loooong, I need to stop purchasing more stuff!).

Azzurri

kylej said:
gonna crosspost this from the 2 Wheel GAF thread. What can I say, I'm a proud parent. I want to show my new baby off.

'01 Ducati Monster with Termignoni Exhaust, Sargeant seat and a bunch of other mods.

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0609.JPG

my first Ducati. Starting June off with a bang.

I'm considering buying a Ducati 696 2009+

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Doggie bed

img8155al.jpg

55 inch Samsung LED TV. My grandpa bought it for $4000 last year (including Geek Squad calibration, rofl), but since he's old and crazy he moved in with my aunt so I got a free TV.

img8170e.jpg

(omg Britney Spears takeover <3 )

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
WP_0001542.jpg

Black-Label, first print (The one with the floating "i"), near-mint copy of FFVII

Compared to other black label copies I've seen, that price was a god damn steal, especially for one in this good of condition.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
First, a pick up from last month. My very first arcade stick. Got it at Gamestop for 109.99

yq1jL.jpg

Here, I got Sennheiser PC 350 headset(which I adore). After using launch 360 controllers, I finally got a new one. Wired. And Marvel vs Capcom 3 because my cousin and I have a rivalry lol

jhk9y.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics. I guess I need a camera lol
Gonna have another awesome pick up in June coming up soon!

Here are some of my favorite pick-ups from May and one for June:

For my Dreamcast:
07961c50.jpg

For my Kindle:
P1010101.jpg

For my feet:
P1010096.jpg

P1010140.jpg

For my lower half:
e6b48dcf.jpg

For my viewing:
P1010147.jpg

And for my newest pick-up, for my desk at work. I'll probably try to get Tali later today...
211a268d.jpg

Lovin' the continued Dreamcast posts.

Also this came in today's mail. My affair with the Genesis continues unabated. My wife might be getting a wee bit jealous.

PhotoJun0291219PM.jpg

Chromax

My pickups from late May to now!

DSC_0002.jpg

My main pickups of the month, my new camera, cellphone, and 2x iPad 2 for me and my gf!

DSC_0003.jpg

Lost and Toy Story collection on Blu-ray.

DSC_0006.jpg

Starting up Magic again, that book seemed like a good read. 4x Candelabra of Tawnos and 4x Force of Will to finish my High Tide deck. A pretty mediocre (I think) pull from the New Phyrexia booster box.

Now onto the games!
DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

From the past few weeks:

252661_895682083824_6312708_41249163_6597588_n.jpg

Knights vs Dragons Duel Decks Set, FFIV Complete, JUON Blk/Wht, Wolverine Origins, I Am Number Four, Black Swan, Sundome Vol.1-3. Not pictured: Also got Dead or Alive Dimensions.

Veritas_

Z3sqi.jpg

$12 - Factory sealed. Thank you Amazon!

My favorite race is the 'hidden' demolition derby. Play the Hazyview figure eight track with 15 opponents and 20+ laps. Last one still driving wins!

Acrylic7

CoachKevin said:
Some more dreamcast games, going for a complete collection of US
LOVED the demo for Fur Fighters when I was 13 (now 25), can't wait to actually play it!
23ba2dbe.jpg

Fur Fighter IS the best 3rd person shooter ever.
The Demo had me hooked on the Dreamcast

Come at me bro.

Hawthorns

n8NMONSTER said:
From the past few weeks:

Knights vs Dragons Duel Decks Set, FFIV Complete, JUON Blk/Wht, Wolverine Origins, I Am Number Four, Black Swan, Sundome Vol.1-3. Not pictured: Also got Dead or Alive Dimensions.

So painful to read.

eV09x.jpg

- Canon ELPH 300HS Red [Not Shown: Case, 4GB SD card, and extra battery]
- Vanquish for 360

The camera and accessories are from my parents for my birthday. I wanted a point-n-shoot camera to keep with me since my DSLR is a bit unweildy for certain situations. Vanquish was $15 at Target.

fsF9e.jpg

- Children's Hospital Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

I watched a few episodes of CH on Adult Swim, but I wanted to watch the whole season. Catch-22 is one of those books I've wanted to read for awhile but haven't.

FireCloud

Blablurn said:
my biggest big pick up of the month is already there. its my trip to shanghai. arrived today, will stay till sunday.

1djcb.jpg

I would love to go to Shanghai. BTW, is that fog or smog in the picture? Hopefully things will clear up for your trip.

ha1f

JackEtc said:
Thanks. They went vertical 2 or 3 years ago I believe. I think it's just to make it easier to distinguish if you are under 21.
Earlier than that. I got mine in 2004 or 2005 (maybe earlier?) and it was vertical. Grats, man.

hipgnosis

KoreanBarbecue said:
Felt the same way. Hated ME1, but absolutely loved ME2.
Yeah, I'm a couple of hours in and I'm already enjoying it a lot more than the first game. In fact it seems to be pretty damn awesome.

Top Bottom