• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Ses82.jpg

Yes Boss!

Oh I didn't know that was on VC, would it be playable with a TvC arcade stick?

Yeah, playable with a TvC...but no mappable buttons, of course.

Also, it is only on the J-VC store right now. But pretty much everything has come to the NA store eventually. I just could not wait and bought on my japanese Wii.

Yes Boss!

Which upscaler?

The Flamemeister Mini. I'm mighty impressed with it so far. Expensive but well worth it. I just started fooling around with it, having just put the english menus on it. Crap, games look good on it...can't wait to hook up some of the older systems with RGB.

I'm upscaling to a 40" via HDMI.

Saroyan

Yeah, playable with a TvC...but no mappable buttons, of course.

Also, it is only on the J-VC store right now. But pretty much everything has come to the NA store eventually. I just could not wait and bought on my japanese Wii.

Oh Japan only right now huh? I guess that puts me at hoping for a US VC release or paying for the MVS version if I ever want to play that game.

Addnan

iU0EaeQxaGUu8.jpg

Launch PS3 broke just after getting the free games from the PSN issues last year. Finally replacing it, time to play them!

Sylver

Banned
Last june Pick-Up
P4nmp.jpg

NVCfE.png

Quonm.png

Evangelion SE BD and Resident Evil manga.
3zQb9.jpg

Jurassic Park (no idea if I already posted this) and Diary Of the Dead BD's

Yes Boss!

Picked-up my High School diploma.

Well, congrats.

My 20th high school reunion is this year.

I won't be going but still have some great friends, to this day, from that time. More significant date than a college graduation, in the long run...not monetarily, but emotionally.

Def Jukie

The Flamemeister Mini. I'm mighty impressed with it so far. Expensive but well worth it. I just started fooling around with it, having just put the english menus on it. Crap, games look good on it...can't wait to hook up some of the older systems with RGB.

I'm upscaling to a 40" via HDMI.

Where can I buy this from and how much am I looking at spending on it?

Yes Boss!

DoomKvlt

Neo Member
For all those getting the Samsung Galaxy S3. Did anyone upgrade from an Iphone 4 or 4s? How does it compare? I'm definitely interested in upgrading, but unsure whether I should wait for the Iphone 5.

Saroyan

Pickups for the last week of June,

Ziggy Stardust 40th Anniversary vinyl reissue

Nocturne, and Alice in Wonderland on Blu-ray, its always been one of my favorite Disney movies.

And for some reason I got an itch to buy a Gameboy Advance since I never had one before. I found an AGS-101 model with the better backlight CIB in pretty nice shape, and a couple games to start my GBA library.

I also popped in my copy of Final Fantasy Legend II and was happy to see that my save files from ~20 years ago were still there, hehe.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's hot as hell outside and there's no good looking games coming out for me in July, so I figure I'd jump on Gamestop's b2g1 deal.
Already bought Witcher twice on GOG, but I wanted to play Roche's path with better gamepad support, and I wanted to let my borrow brother it since he's only got a 360. I now own the two ugliest 360 boxes for Batman!
Bought Orta from a local place because I like supporting what's supposed to be my 'enemy'. Also because when I had an original xbox, I was a kid and only had Fable 1, Halo 1, and Jet Set Radio Future. I also bought Akai on a whim because I know everyone on GAF loves Cave for some reason, and I wanted to find out why. It'll be a good game to wash out all these 'cinematic' games I've bought lately. The rest are just new purchases.

If I finish all these by the time Sleeping Dogs is out, I have way too much free time.

Hakkapell

Neo Member
Got validated and finally I am glad to be able to post in an awesome NeoGAF thread. This month has been light for me though since I get some good hours in the next couple weeks. I plan to splurge myself. :p

IMAG1172.jpg

IMAG1171.jpg

1-4.jpg

Black Nintendo DSi
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Inside DSi/not pictured)
Chrono Trigger DS
Radiant Historia DS (New from Amazon)
Koihime Musou Eroge (My favorite pick up as this is very hard to find with localized english translation. Only 1 place I know that sold this.)

Got validated and finally I am glad to be able to post in an awesome NeoGAF thread. This month has been light for me though since I get some good hours in the next couple weeks. I plan to splurge myself. :p

IMAG1172.jpg

IMAG1171.jpg

1-4.jpg

Black Nintendo DSi
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Inside DSi/not pictured)
Chrono Trigger DS
Radiant Historia DS (New from Amazon)
Koihime Musou Eroge (My favorite pick up as this is very hard to find with localized english translation. Only 1 place I know that sold this.)

Nice haul, welcome to the forum. Btw Chrono Trigger DS is the definitive version of the game and will look amazing on the DSi's screen.

JustinSane

Neo Member
My new iron man figure came today! It's an iron man armor in an iron man armor so he can avenge while he avenges!

It shall be the hulk buster of the 3" figs.

100_1165.jpg

Kobiekun

Solaris Japan is one place:

http://www.solarisjapan.com/products/XRGB%2dmini-Framemeister-Compact-Up-Scaler-Unit.html

Thing is so impressive I wonder what took me so long to finally get one. Think I'm gonna get a second once since I like it so much.

I can vouch for Solaris Japan. The Framemeister cost me ~$475 shipped and arrived 6 days after I ordered it. In my opinion it's one of the best purchases you can make if you're into playing classic games on their original consoles.

Gameboy415

Man, all the Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2 Wii pickups are making me jealous!!

I grabbed some great stuff this past week:

1206-Games5.jpg

Genesis - Lightening Force - $3.99 @ Goodwill! I'd been searching for this game for ages and this is the 2nd copy I've found in 2 months! (first copy was cart-only)
Blu - The Adjustment Bureau - $9.99 @ Best Buy. Heard great things and I'm a huge Philip K. Dick fan so I picked it up.
PS3 - Soul Calibur V - $9.99 @ Best Buy (after @GAMER coupon) w/exclusive Dampierre DLC! :)
PS3 - SSX - $9.99 @ Best Buy (after @GAMER coupon)

Top Bottom