• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Tiduz

Eurogaime
cam3resize.jpg

Sony Alpha100K DSLR

dankir

Good start to the month plus some stuff from the end of May.

My Wii related stuff. The Wii sports cover and others if you guys want can be found here

IMG_2855.jpg

HD Movies

IMG_2856.jpg

Xbox 360 stuff - Couldn't find a Blue Nissan Skyline GTR

IMG_2857.jpg

Rest of the Car models picked up in the past few weeks

IMG_2858.jpg

And these 2 guys, Got a few more coming in this week almost have the whole set.

IMG_2859.jpg

No PS3 stuff asides from the Blu Ray movies :(

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Aurelius said:
lara.jpg

Treated myself to a new wireless PS2 controller and Tomb Raider: Anniversary.
That's the same PS2 controller I use. It rocks.

I bought mine for 39.99 I think, seen it in Sam's Club stores for about 20-25 bucks. People should pick one up if they still game on the PS2 quite a bit.

Also, i need to get TR:A when it gets released here in the states. I haven't seen it yet.

zoku88

Infernal Monkey said:
Nah, $25. Everything in that photo is half the sticker price.
Hmm, I bought Starcraft Battle Chest for about $8 USD a couple of years ago. Why is it still so expensive in some places (I even see people in the US still pay like $15 for them.)

I got this game and this pelican unit so I can...
S5002063.jpg

Use this on my PS3
S5002064.jpg

It's ugly, I know but it feels arcade perfect and I made it myself. Jeez it's like 5 years old now, the paint is really looking pathetic.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
DSC01018.jpg

Got the 2G Sony usb drive for 19.00 and the curzor for 14.99. I love the Sony usb drive since it matches my ps3.:D

cvxfreak

4yrfj9j.jpg

Brand new PSone system - bought at EBGames for $25 (50% off). The workers couldn't believe they still had the thing, either.

And Biohazard 4: Wii Edition (JPN). :D

Jaagen

PokemonPearlBox.jpg

Picked it up today. Getting Phantom Hourglass later this month too.

EDIT: Sorry for breaking the thread rules, but I don't have a digital camera in my hands ATM. Will update with a real image on friday.

Kosma

Banned
Just got some old Xbox titles. Planning or replaying Halo, and then playing Halo 2 (never played number 2!) before 3 hits. Also wanted to see what all the fuss about Ninja Gaiden is, and why Jade Empire gets all the hatorade.

DSC00029.jpg

timbe

As of now (June's still young):

june.JPG

Finally got Ouendan :) Can't understand a single bit of what the characters are talking. Nevertheless it's a fun little game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

_Angelus_

Banned
Just Forza2 so far,one of the best games I've picked up this year.:)

I received around 250 dollars in birthday money from friends and family.
Its tempting to blow this stash on games or new console but I think I'm gonna low lay with the money.

Besides,I need a David Wright Mets jersey more than any new game or new system.:D

Kingpen

found a Wii in very late May and bought the following:

Wii
Wii component Cables
Classic Controller
Zelda TP
Super Paper Mario
Mortal Kombat Armageddon

GC Wavebird controller
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Def Jam FFNY (screw the sequel on next gen)
Soul Calibur 2 w/ Link
F-Zero
REmake
Resident Evil 0
Paper Mario: The Thousand year door

Forza2

Going to buy Resident Evil Wii edition later this month and then nothing else probably until the fall

Got a black DS Lite after my import launch enamel navy DS Lite right hinge broke off. Pictures later. Will put off buying new games for much of this month apart from Rogue Galaxy and a couple of imports.

OverHeat said:
DSC00382.jpg

I got that table mate today also to put my wheel on. Does it seem too flimsy/top heavy when you use yours with the wheel? I'm thinking of trying to find an alternative that's not too expensive, otherwise I'm going to try and "mod" the thing to give it more weight and stability. :(

Rimshot

TheRipDizz said:
I got that table mate today also to put my wheel on. Does it seem too flimsy/top heavy when you use yours with the wheel? I'm thinking of trying to find an alternative that's not too expensive, otherwise I'm going to try and "mod" the thing to give it more weight and stability. :(

Just bind your pedals part to the underside of the table. Since you have your feet on them all the time, the downforce/weight from your feet/legs should keep the table in place.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Rimshot said:
Just bind your pedals part to the underside of the table. Since you have your feet on them all the time, the downforce/weight from your feet/legs should keep the table in place.

Yep thats what I did,with big tie-wrap

MPW

Kelegacy said:
That's the same PS2 controller I use. It rocks.

I bought mine for 39.99 I think, seen it in Sam's Club stores for about 20-25 bucks. People should pick one up if they still game on the PS2 quite a bit.

Also, i need to get TR:A when it gets released here in the states. I haven't seen it yet.

which company makes that controller?

Top Bottom