• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

MrDaravon

66dklz5.jpg

Lightest month in forever for us. The Tomb Raider guide is floating around somewhere too, don't know where at the moment. Also Final Fantasy and the guide are for my wife (since I said before I wasn't going to buy it) :p

maxmars

Lots of stuff this month:

- Mario Party 8
- Harry Potter Wii
- Re4 Wii
- More Brain Training (gift for mom)
- Finding Nemo GC
- Monsters & Co. GC

Grecco

PIC-0001.jpg

Finally got a Wavebird. On Clearance at 15 dollars. Almost bought a Brand new original Xbox that was on clearance at 50 dollars too. Kicking myself for not doing it.

Im also getting a new copy of Chrono Cross in the mail. Hasnt Arrived here yet

NewGamingStuff.jpg

Here's my new 60GB PS3, a PS3 memory card transfer unit, as well as copies of Resistance: Fall of Man, Virtua Fighter 5, Killer 7 and Product Number 03 (which I just picked up today).

NewWireless.jpg

Here's the D-Link wireless router I picked up so I could get my PS3 online.

buddy.jpg

Here's a random picture of my 16 year old dog.

I don't feel like hunting down the camera, but within the last five days I grabbed:

Forza 2
EDF 2017(?)
DDR U
GH II
Virtua Tennis 3
GRAW 2
Puzzle Quest

That CC/GC sale rocked my world and I decided to ditch most my 360 games while the getting was good.

Rat Salad

Banned
A $6.00 dollar HDMI cable for my PS3 from Ebay last week.

And just tonight I bought a used/near mint PSP with firmware 1.50 and a 4 GIG card off Ebay.

these are the things i picked up today:

680263261_8827b5301e_o.jpg

Final Fantasy III Figurines.

680263269_cb73b85dd4_o.jpg

DJ Max Portable 2.

680263421_c9e880c126_o.jpg

Evil Zone for PSone.

680266993_b630d1e245_o.jpg

And Brand New White PSP. :cool:

Late to the June pick-up thread, but I got this and will post actual pics of my gaming setup once I finish moving.

Samsung LN-T4061F ---Loving this TV :)
Samsung.jpg

Top Bottom