• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

jimi_dini

• Quest for Glory: So You Want to Be a Hero
• Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire
• Quest for Glory III: Wages of War

Use ScummVM to play these :)
And for QfG1/EGA enable undithering unless you don't like getting almost 256 colors for Sierra EGA games.

I just went on a Sierra shopping spree myself. Ordered Willy Beamish BigBox, Conquests of Longbow BigBox, Freddy Pharkas CD + Eco Quest 1 CD.

xuOzN.jpg

Game took it's sweet time getting here, steelbook looks great.

MG310

Big NYCC haul incoming :D

Daredevil painting by Paolo Rivera
Typhoid Mary sketch by Daniel HDR
Prints from Dustin Nguyen, David Mack, Peter Nguyen, Paolo Rivera, Mark Dos Santos, Mahmud Asrar, and Joe Quinones
Royal Tenenbaums print from the Spoke-Art booth, glow in the dark variant #6/30
Zatanna poster from Stephane Roux
Art books from Paolo Rivera, Daniel HDR, Dustin Nguyen, Mark Brooks & Terry Dodson
Batman 13 con exclusive variant
Marvel Select movie Hulk
Diamond Select Alice: Madness Returns figure
Ghostbusters Zuul figure
Capcom posters (SFxT one signed by Ono)
Back to the Future 2 poster that I got signed by Christopher Lloyd
Gabriel Hardman page from Hulk 26 that I won at the St. Jude's auction at the con on Saturday.

Big NYCC haul incoming :D

Daredevil painting by Paolo Rivera
Typhoid Mary sketch by Daniel HDR
Prints from Dustin Nguyen, David Mack, Peter Nguyen, Paolo Rivera, Mark Dos Santos, Mahmud Asrar, and Joe Quinones
Royal Tenenbaums print from the Spoke-Art booth, glow in the dark variant #6/30
Zatanna poster from Stephane Roux
Art books from Paolo Rivera, Daniel HDR, Dustin Nguyen, Mark Brooks & Terry Dodson
Batman 13 con exclusive variant
Marvel Select movie Hulk
Diamond Select Alice: Madness Returns figure
Ghostbusters Zuul figure
Capcom posters (SFxT one signed by Ono)
Back to the Future 2 poster that I got signed by Christopher Lloyd
Gabriel Hardman page from Hulk 26 that I won at the St. Jude's auction at the con on Saturday.

Nice haul. The original artworks are great.

For your previous post, I probably would've just fixed the image tag on the one that didn't load rather than double post.

John Blade

Just got this bundle just few hours ago.

DSCN0027.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket Color which include
Capcom vs SNK: Match of the Millenium.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Biomotor Unitron
Bust-A-Move
Metal Slug 1st

Also, got a GBC game
Survival Kids

Guelph_Eramosa-20121011-00381_zps6e71d82d.jpg

I was really excited for this game, and it hansèt let me down so far!

Guelph_Eramosa-20121013-00385_zpsb70406f8.jpg

Iève always wanted to try Sands of Destruction so now's my chance. As for Fracture, it looked interesting enough and only $5. I think I'm gonna start a new game for myself: Once a week or so I'm gonna go into the game store and buy one game worth $5 or less. I'll be able to experience a whole lot of games that way and hopefully find some gems.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

DSCN0027.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog
Biomotor Unitron
Bust-A-Move
Metal Slug 1st

Also, got a GBC game
Survival Kids

motm is gonna steal your time.

DSCN0027.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog
Biomotor Unitron
Bust-A-Move
Metal Slug 1st

Also, got a GBC game
Survival Kids

Nice get! HOWEVER, you are missing the best game for the system - Capcom VS SNK Cardfighters Clash!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Picked up some CDs because I was in desperate need of some new music. They were new, but then I used them :(

AVt0Q.jpg

Bad taste blah blah blah

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
No one will ever tell you that Muse is in poor taste.

As an audiophile, I can tell you that CDs and Beats are in poor taste ;)

CDs are the shit, yo. I ain't gonna slum it with mp3s. But yo, I would never resort to Beats by Dre, Soul by Luda, or Sleek by Fiddy... Actually, I just hate headphones in general. Not just headphones rubber stamped by rappers.

Onionkid

Most of these themselves weren't actually pickups from this month, but finally got around to framing all of them!

IMAG0102.jpg

S-Video cable for the Saturn! It came with an RF adapter when I bought it so this finally makes it bearable to play!

IMAG0101.jpg

Starcraft 2 thanks to those ridiculous Toys R Us prices!

IMAG0081.jpg

Absolutely love this Final Fantasy 6 poster from FanGamer, but I really need to get it a frame that fits! There's actually another print in that frame behind it, but I just slid this one in front of it until I can find it a permanent home.

IMAG0094.jpg

Just like the last one, here's another poster from FanGamer!

IMAG0097.jpg

Yeeeeessss! My god, these have been sitting around unframed for months now!

IMAG0098.jpg

Bit of a closer look at my fave two of the bunch!

IMAG0095.jpg

Final one I got from FanGamer, saw someone get this months ago in one of these threads and thought it was a pretty clever idea for a CT poster!

Grief.exe

CDs are the shit, yo. I ain't gonna slum it with mp3s. But yo, I would never resort to Beats by Dre, Soul by Luda, or Sleek by Fiddy... Actually, I just hate headphones in general. Not just headphones rubber stamped by rappers.

Not to nitpick here but some MP3s will have higher quality than CDs and headphones have some of the highest audio quality you can experience.

NFreak

DSCN0027.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog
Biomotor Unitron
Bust-A-Move
Metal Slug 1st

Also, got a GBC game
Survival Kids

NGPC rocks. I fucking love the little system. Out of curiosity how much did you get this for? I Picked up a very similar bundle which included Cardfighters clash for 28 bucks or so a few years ago. I thought that was an incredible deal and the prices seemed to have gone up since then... although the games didn't come with the boxes like yours does.

Also I'm not sure how uncommon Biomotor Unitron is but I never see it listed let alone complete.

what the hell, when did this happen?

Why is this not translated??

Sometime before Xenosaga Ep. III they combined both XS I & II into a single game with some story revisions. I don't know why it wasn't translated (there was supposed to be a fan translation), but just starting the game up it does seem like it's both text heavy and would probably require a fair amount of translation work (given the level of language). Namco may have just opted to focus all their effort into finishing up the series with Ep. III. I will say that my first impression was that the music really leaves something to be desired. Better quality was probably sacrificed for the roughly 10 brief, high pixelated clips from the actual games.

Most notable in this game is supposed to be the shift in the focus from Jr. to Shion in Ep. II. More Gnosis, more story, etc.

Pikma

Banned

DSCN0027.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog
Biomotor Unitron
Bust-A-Move
Metal Slug 1st

Also, got a GBC game
Survival Kids

Nice! I'm getting my NGP tomorrow, actually! Not with any of those games though, just Card Fighters. :(

John Blade

NGPC rocks. I fucking love the little system. Out of curiosity how much did you get this for? I Picked up a very similar bundle which included Cardfighters clash for 28 bucks or so a few years ago. I thought that was an incredible deal and the prices seemed to have gone up since then... although the games didn't come with the boxes like yours does.

Also I'm not sure how uncommon Biomotor Unitron is but I never see it listed let alone complete.

Let just say it's not the same 28 bucks when you got your NGPC. The original price this bundle was selling is 125 dollars. I manage to get it a bit lower than that but not really much. The price of NGPC and the game are slowly increasing now. I think it's mostly because it's a good handheld system at the time and they is a very limited games you can get from this handheld (42 games only in North America). As for Biomotor Unitron, the price it's selling on ebay can range from $3.50 to current price of $45 dollars now.

My first VW and first diesel! Just picked her up last Saturday. 2012 Jetta TDI Highline, 6 speed manual, leather, Nav/Tech package

Front View:
rQ893l.jpg

Rear View:
FkYmGl.jpg

pax217

Hooray! My Oppo BDP103 showed up this morning before I even left for work (kudos to FedEx for delivering at 630a), will post pics this afternoon-- going home at lunch :)

The_Monk

Resident Evil 6 Steelbook Edition for the PS3 (very happy I got the Steebook)

If you mix two green herbs you get those Health Pills for your Storage

sDFStl.jpg

Also:

kWcB9l.png

bigkrev

Manga, Penny Arcade book (MUCH better printing quality than the last 2), and 2 PSN cards that will be turning into Virtues Last Reward not soon enough :(
6E9E33CA-A4E2-4A3D-B907-842790CFCE07-14441-00000D4EB10E8665.jpg

Top Bottom