• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Yesterday: iPhone 5, 32gb Verizon (with carbon fiber "Ghost Armor" applied)

rbVT3l.jpg

Today: Panasonic P50ST30, courtesy of an eBay power seller ($849 shipped). Hour 1 of 100 hour panel prep for D-Nice calibration.

hVH3k.jpg

Great way to start the month!

LiK

STUFF

hori mini stick is so cute
ministick.jpg

GOTY.jpg

DOA5.jpg

titanicjak_zps2d647304.jpg

avengersblu.jpg

fangamer figure. the customized card is a really nice touch.
Espera.jpg

HTmarkifury.jpg

souvenir that my sis gave me.
2012-09-22_19-46-36_8.jpg

DSDW.jpg

RetroGCCX.jpg

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
fangamer figure. the customized card is a really nice touch.
Espera.jpg
I ordered a Spelunky figurine and received a card with a Retro City Rampage paper doll and a similar pin enclosed. I'm definitely buying something from them again in the future; maybe the Mother 3 handbook.

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Got my Yotsuba&! Revoltech in the mail today and all the other toys at this awesome toy shop in the Sydney on the weekend love the lights on the Big Daddy :)

plc268

I got a 4 in 3 hotswap hdd cage for my NAS (upgrading from my setup which had a single harddrive in each 5.25" slot) and a 3 in 2 for my PC to make upgrading harddrives easier in the future.

8050688563_cbf8af513f_z.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
My latest purchase. Mario Golf on the VC.

8050906584_a1fe915b5f_z.jpg

One of my most played games of my childhood <3

Nintendo, PLEASE release this in NA....please???

Mad props to everyone picking up the Game Center CX DVD set. If you want to download the missing segments from the DVD head over to the SA GCCX thread where they've been made available for download.

I decided to pickup Bayonetta this week to see what all the fuss is about, but I also needed a new controller since I gave my old Sixaxis to my nephew. I gave him my last USB cord because I figured a PS3 controller would definitely come with its own charging cord. BOY WAS I WRONG.

Here's the pickup anyways, I gotta keep searching the house for an extra but I am pretty sure I'm all out :(

Izick

As someone who never really cared that much for action games like DMC, Bayonetta was just a ton of fun to play. The PS3 version has a lot of flaws unfortunately.

Pikma

Banned
I decided to pickup Bayonetta this week to see what all the fuss is about, but I also needed a new controller since I gave my old Sixaxis to my nephew. I gave him my last USB cord because I figured a PS3 controller would definitely come with its own charging cord. BOY WAS I WRONG.

Here's the pickup anyways, I gotta keep searching the house for an extra but I am pretty sure I'm all out :(

They got to make profits from something
lol
Now, seriously, this comes from the same company that sells they're HD focused console with just AV cables and no HDMI.

dsc01825a1ql8.jpg

dsc01826sqoi4.jpg

I expected the Crackdown/Mass Effect double pack to be just two discs in a single case with a poor excuse for a manual, like Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed double release, but no, it's actually two full game cases packed in a cardboard sleeve with some nice artwork on the inside.

dsc01827jnr9i.jpg

The_Monk

Finally, some time to post.

Took a 4 Day Trip with the Lady, loved it! Here's the Trip Brochure:

sMgmfl.jpg

A very kind fellow got me Lego Star Wars III some days ago. Great for my 7 Year Old nephew to play in Co-Op:

Z7mdjl.jpg

Dead Or Alive Collector's Edition for the PS3 (40€, thanks Cheap Ass Gamer Thread for pointing the Price Mistake, amazing price)

RwWUll.jpg

Not Pictured, new Cooler for my MBP, much more effective now.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
it1RvzQZUSPvj.png
iX6Ng6Q8BiCnB.png
ifyJuQI7L7VlK.png

iPgfxMsVGWa84.png
ibbwSjHvHZYvRs.png
ibxYRbpD042Kuu.png

An Audio Cassette Moleskine and a regular ruled Moleskine and some pens that are 80% recycled water bottles or something, Kenzaburo Oe's Somersault and Nip the Buds, Shoot the Kids, as well as Yukio Mishima's Forbidden Colors, The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea, and The Sound of Waves, along with Rhythm Thief, a Gameboy Micro, some Monoprice 8320s earbuds, a Spelunky Mini, a blue 3DS XL and The Denpa Men: They Came By Waves, and a Kindle Paperwhite, with the Keyboard shown for comparison.

Yes Boss!

Daaaamn, dude. When'd you buy the PGM hardware?

Got it from Shmups.

I thing my mobo is broken, sadly. Works and all but it glitches out as soon as a lot of sprites hit the screen...eventually having an onscreen address error. Might have to get another one...they are about $100 ;-(

I'm thinking it might be it interacting with the Sigma in a weird way...maybe not enough voltage or something (?). And I don't have a Cab present to double-check. This is the error screen I get:

68DFE55B-BF47-4904-87C7-E3E7A7B1E515-10461-00000A0646382190.jpg

Probably gonna ask on Arcade Otaku for guidance. Debug menu says everything is working OK, though.

Weekend not as fun as I was hoping. Did get Nights and am having fun with that.

DSC_0028.jpg

Is it sad that I haven't seen it in the theatres?

DSC_0032.jpg

Monthly Japanese car magazines...

DSC_1018.jpg

Candies! Man I love sour keys! (Sour candies in general really).

DSC_0049.jpg

New Sony Pulse wireless headset...

JiliK

HFlNgl.jpg

First up, some retro goodies. It's taken me a long time, but I finally managed to get hold of a reasonably-priced copy of Skies of Arcade last month - &#8364;36 including shipping. I hope it was worth the wait. :D

p6yLil.jpg

Some Wii and DS stuff, including my first Wii import. Waiting at the moment to see if the Homebrew Channel causes any Wii U transfer problems before I go messing around with it though.

F5Fk6l.jpg

After slumming it with a BD-Rom drive for the last year, I finally picked up a dedicated Blu-Ray player recently (a Toshiba BDX1200). As you can see, I've been breaking it in in style. :D

m4Ffdl.jpg

Though mostly I've been watching a lot of DC animated stuff. After revisiting Batman: TAS with the first two volumes, I decided to check out some of the other DCAU shows I missed as a kid.

Things quickly got out of hand.

jH5GSl.jpg

And speaking of things getting out of hand, after randomly picking up a few of them back in early 2008, I'm now dangerously close to having every numbered UK Now compilation from the 90's, as well as a good chunk of the 2000's.

Carnby

I won a complete copy of The Raiden Project (PS1) on ebay for only 23 dollars. I'm excited as I've been trying to obtain a copy for years. I post pics as soon as I get it. I just wanted to share my excitement.

smr00

Banned
How is it?
I returned mine today.

I found the AQ to be sub-par compared to every other gaming headset i have used around $125-150 like the tritton AX and 720s. Also the Rumble feature is rather annoying (although some tend to like it)

IMO the headset should of never been priced higher than $99

inner-G

Banned

90 of Gamestop's finest PS2 games for ~$9.00 total.

F yea. I should prob get a backup ps2 slim just in case at a yard sale or something.

New month? New posters! I have a feeling this won't be the only post this month...

3LGwH.jpg

FYI to head off any potential questions, this is still available.

fsYiU.jpg

This came with it, for free!

4Ef5g.jpg

Love the show, love this poster.

I'm going to post detail pics, sorry.

YU7Dz.jpg

CzTKA.jpg

fJogH.jpg

acLet.jpg

9Lbf1.jpg

hdvvm.jpg

Came with this free handbill!