• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

plc268

Can i see the new label, and would you kindly tell me how did you do it? Thanks

Sure. The label I using for my own cart is a bit non traditional compared to normal Mother 3 designs, but I also painted my cart silver.
9743526388_851976990d_b.jpg

I've also printed up a more traditional design as well:

How did I do them? Design in photoshop, print on special label paper, and cut it using a silhouette die cutter (that's typically used for stuff like scrapbooking). Using this method of cutting, it ensures I get accurate clean cuts all the time.

milkham

How did I do them? Design in photoshop, print on special label paper, and cut it using a silhouette die cutter (that's typically used for stuff like scrapbooking). Using this method of cutting, it ensures I get accurate clean cuts all the time.

When I read this i pictured some kind of elaborate hole punch, but after a google I see things that look like inkjet printers, am I looking at the right thing?

For that fanmade Mother 3 on the previous page... why does the cart have an "E" ESRB rating, and the box has a E10+ rating? Really stupid error.

qAc2PEel.jpg

Pokemon X & Y from Toys R Us 40% off deal. I haven't play Pokemon since Diamond and Pearl.

wbnotQ2l.jpg

I don't have 3D TV but 3D version of Star Trek was cheaper than regular blu-ray.

ewava2Ll.jpg

This was on clearance at Best Buy for $11.99. I have $5.00 coupon so it ended up costing $5.99. It's actually not a bad wheel controller, I used to have one but gave it away to my in-law.

dux1VdBl.jpg

LEGO freebies from TRU and LEGO Store S@H.

yZpu8fTl.jpg

9LLXrtNl.jpg

LEGO Star Wars, adding to my backlog (that is soon going to surpass my gaming backlog).

Sushigod7

Pretty excited about this little guys have always wanted a decent Mario Kart model/toy. These are diecast and actually heavy, picked them up out at Epcot this afternoon in Japan.
ibl5uQH8iaiGrc.JPG

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
That Terra figure, cj_iwakura. How.... where?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Was gonna buy the JP version for physical, but I'll just keep my PS2 version due to dat PS+ price.
Exact same thing happened to me, immediately deleted the physical version off my wishlist when I saw the sale. $6.99 on PSN is equivalent to a $1.99 price threshold on steam for me, so good.

meppi

Was a bit worried about additional import costs, after reading some comments from other Belgians in this topic, but I didn't have to pay anything :)

Not to scare you or anything, but it's possible that you'll receive a letter in a week or so telling you that you have to pay tax. Happened to me a couple of times like that.
But since the card looks so small, they might have thought it wasn't worth much. So I'm guessing you got lucky indeed. :)

Might I ask where you ordered it? I want one and perhaps even a second one myself.
Did they write a lower price on the package itself?

Anyway. Since Muramasa isn't getting a physical release in Europe, this just arrived today. :)

iDNmJE1c9kFlq.jpg

Not to scare you or anything, but it's possible that you'll receive a letter in a week or so telling you that you have to pay tax. Happened to me a couple of times like that.
But since the card looks so small, they might have thought it wasn't worth much. So I'm guessing you got lucky indeed. :)

Might I ask where you ordered it? I want one and perhaps even a second one myself.
Did they write a lower price on the package itself?

I ordered it at Nippon-yasan, somebody in this topic recommended them.

Yes, they wrote a lower price on the package, it's a gift with a value of €5.

lbk62

Sure. The label I using for my own cart is a bit non traditional compared to normal Mother 3 designs, but I also painted my cart silver.

Thank you so much, i woul love to make my own designs but i spent too much time at work nowadays, i PM message you to ask for a favor. cheers.

I got some new shoes yesterday:

They're actually a little darker; the poor lighting just makes them look a bit more washed out. Also: I CAN TIE MY SHOES AND JUST UNZIP BOTH SIDES AND MY FEET SLIDE RIGHT OFF/IN WITHOUT ME EVER HAVING TO TIE THEM AGAIN. It's seriously awesome.

Yes Boss!

Virtual On! Lovely controller. I keep meaning to grab the Dreamcast equivalent, but haven't quite got around to it. Some day...

Yep, DC one is next. That way will have all three versions (including the 360 arcade spec version). I'm thinking the DS one looks the best but this old-school style one is pretty neat! This one was fairly cheap, just took about 8 weeks to get here. Was not expecting it to be new either!

IrishNinja

New old stick for my collection.

null_zps0770c350.jpg

gorgeous, congrats boss

That's just beautiful. And new as well! So nice.
Really need to get me one of these sometimes...
Almost picked up an official Samba de Amigo set as well but the shipping was €150. lol

oh man i used to eye that one on ebay forever! got lucky and found a local boxed one on craigslist for $20...keep your eyes peeled!

Mecca

I got some new shoes yesterday:

They're actually a little darker; the poor lighting just makes them look a bit more washed out. Also: I CAN TIE MY SHOES AND JUST UNZIP BOTH SIDES AND MY FEET SLIDE RIGHT OFF/IN WITHOUT ME EVER HAVING TO TIE THEM AGAIN. It's seriously awesome.

Nice! The zippers really open up a whole new world of shoes for me. I've always hated high tops because of the way the sides would rub on my ankles. Being able to adjust it is awesome!

Sykane

logitech ultrathin keyboard cover

Holy crap just ordered the same exact thing on amazon last night, same color and all. How do you like it? My laptop broke so I ordered this to be able to do some light note taking and short assignments for school.

Top Bottom