• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

New old stick for my collection.

null_zps0770c350.jpg

Hahha I got two of those brand new unopened in boxes. How much are they worth?

rataven

Holiday Lego sets arrived today.

0aGFMFTl.jpg

And a strategy guide I completely forgot I ordered. Almost done with the game too! Oh well. The cover's pretty.

5ScTKcLl.jpg

Mobius 1

iiAN6HbH82eAJ.jpg

Got a nice bottle, longer Lighting cable for my phone, a terrorist watch and a fast USB3 stick – which is probably the only of these that is mildly related to gaming as I plan to use it to install Windows via Bootcamp on the iMac and catch up to Rome Total War II.

Accoun

Another, vol 1 and Resident Evil, vol 3 bought. Kobato, vol 1 won (1st place ex aequo) in a small go tournament during local JapanFest event (very small, some contestants even haven't played go before but some have on the other hand. And it was fun anyway).
Not pictured is the diploma and two theater tickets (that I haven't used because I had a family visit that day) that were part of the prize as well.

Was a bit worried about additional import costs, after reading some comments from other Belgians in this topic, but I didn't have to pay anything :)

Was the price you paid for the memory card on the envelop?

If so: you just got lucky! ;-)

If not: the store you bought it from likely presented the package as a "gift" rather than "merchandise", in which case customs usually just let it pass.

If the store you bought it from put another (lower) amount on the envelop, so if they marked the price down, then that is mail fraud. It saves you from paying import fees (and administrative fees). But should your package get lost, you're probably only insured for the marked down price rather than the actual price you paid for the card.

Was the price you paid for the memory card on the envelop?

If so: you just got lucky! ;-)

If not: the store you bought it from likely present the package as a "gift" rather than "merchandise", in which case customs usually just let it pass.

If the store you bought it from put another (lower) amount on the envelop, so if they marked the price down, then that is mail fraud. It saves you from paying import fees (and administrative fees). But should your package get lost, you're probably only insured for the marked down price rather than the actual price you paid for the card.

The envelop said that it was a gift with a value of €5. And it was a thin envelop, so customs didn't questioned it.

First time that I imported something, so I didn't know what to expect.

So jelly right now. Finally bit the bullet and bought the 32GB after Sony downplayed the 64 coming stateside this year.

I was doubting between buying a 32GB card or importing 64GB. But I really need the space (PS+ games and PSone Classics), so I chose for the latter.

Found this beauty in the mailbox today. Look at the size and quality of that manual! :)

It even has the sheet music of some of the game's songs in the back. It's incredible!

5fq2AqG.jpg

bvvLGbO.jpg

uGb6FAN.jpg

Oo5Kieh.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Holy crap just ordered the same exact thing on amazon last night, same color and all. How do you like it? My laptop broke so I ordered this to be able to do some light note taking and short assignments for school.

it works pretty well, i think youll like it :)

Picked up the $1999 version of the new 15" Retina Macbook Pro. Consolidating my Lenovo y410p/Macbook Air combo to this machine. Might pick up one of the new iPad Airs as well.

It is super fast, even without the dedicated graphics the Iris Pro has been doing a great job for Adobe Premiere and Steam games.

Also a huge improvement in the heat on the bottom. The 2012 rMBP like a stove top.

Screen is so bright I had to turn it down to take a picture.

Also picked up some cheap/clearance games:

Now that there are at least 5 games I want to play on the system, bought a Wii U off Craigslist. $180 for both.

sObHwRj.jpg

Also bought an SSD to replace my dying Intel x25-m.

QhcCoWq.jpg

Top Bottom