• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

L.O.R.D

pQ9a8gm.jpg

it cost me 200 SR ( 53 $ )
this game is like COD...but for 3DS
people will buy this game like drugs

Lemstar

darn it your photo has made me really want to get this figure ;_;
how is the quality? is it worth it for the price? been seeing some negative reviews on the internet...
It's my first figure, so I'm not exactly an authoritative source. I didn't think any of the quality complaints (face, seam line where the hair piece is detachable, painting) were enough to detract from enjoyability, but it really bothered me that there weren't any supports for the coat on the base - they're two separate holders, and I really don't feel like having to adjust them every time I move stuff around on my shelf.

With that being said, I certainly think it looks nice, and it's huge - even though they're both 1/7 scale, it's almost two inches taller than the Kotobukiya P3 Mitsuru I got this week. I don't know if I can recommend dropping $130 on it if she's not your waifu, though.

Danielsan

uNfVr30.png

Got the chance to get a digital copy of The Wind Waker Hd for €30, simply couldn't resist. Having a good time going back to this game. Easily the best looking Wii U game out there. Too bad the framerate doesn't always hold up.

Hayabusi

PS%2B.jpg

PS Plus :-D

Now I am looking for a 1TB harddrive (my 120gb can't even handle Uncharted 3 download and installation anymore).
Any recommendations? Have looked in various threads and saw good results for the Samsung HN-M101MBB. But I am not sure with the 4k sector thing, because I have an old, fat ps3 with bc.

PS%2B.jpg

PS Plus :-D

Now I am looking for a 1TB harddrive (my 120gb can't even handle Uncharted 3 download and installation anymore).
Any recommendations? Have looked in various threads and saw good results for the Samsung HN-M101MBB. But I am not sure with the 4k sector thing, because I have an old, fat ps3 with bc.

I've got one of these in my PS3 Slim to replace the native 160Gb. Haven't had any problems so far.

D-e-f-

Banned
uNfVr30.png

Got the chance to get a digital copy of The Wind Waker Hd for €30, simply couldn't resist. Having a good time going back to this game. Easily the best looking Wii U game out there. Too bad the framerate doesn't always hold up.

You know you can take screenshots of every Wii U game (unless disabled by the devs), right? No need to take photos of the TV :D

Danielsan

You know you can take screenshots of every Wii U game (unless disabled by the devs), right? No need to take photos of the TV :D
I know the option is in there, but it looks awesome on my TV. :D And besides, this thread is way more interesting with actual photos rather than screen grabs.

It's my first figure, so I'm not exactly an authoritative source. I didn't think any of the quality complaints (face, seam line where the hair piece is detachable, painting) were enough to detract from enjoyability, but it really bothered me that there weren't any supports for the coat on the base - they're two separate holders, and I really don't feel like having to adjust them every time I move stuff around on my shelf.

With that being said, I certainly think it looks nice, and it's huge - even though they're both 1/7 scale, it's almost two inches taller than the Kotobukiya P3 Mitsuru I got this week. I don't know if I can recommend dropping $130 on it if she's not your waifu, though.

Thanks for the reply ^.^ Sounds pretty good! I have yet to start my figure collection (aside from Gundam) and Mitsuru waifu definitely has the power to make me jump the gun and burn a hole in my wallet. =P

I might wait a bit and see if there are any price drops... I might be able to avoid the extortionate Australian shipping fees too if I can find one in HK at the end of this year...

Xtincthed

Neo Member
Congrats on the 100th.
I saw your booth (and you in it) on both the retro expos in Deurne (NL) and Wetteren (B), btw. Quite a lot of stuff you had for sale... sadly nothing I'm collecting myself. ;-)

cool, next time feel free to let me know you're a subscriber, i'll give you some discount :p

D-e-f-

Banned
You can take a screenshot on Wii U? Can you save it to an SD card?

No. Wii U doesn't use the SD card slot for anything other than importing Animal Crossing images for the free app and facilitating backwards compatibility with Wii Mode. But you can directly post 720p shots to any image uploading service or share them directly via twitter/tumblr/facebook via Nintendo's own sharing service. Or post them in the game's Miiverse community.

Besides, where did you think this thread or this thread or this thread or this thread came from :)

This made me search for magazine shops in my area. Sounds like we've got similar weather today too, just on the other side of the Atlantic I presume.

Correct, after a pretty good summer (by the UK's standards!) we're well and truly into a gloomy Autumn now :)

Man, I would kill for that Super NES book. I doubt Barnes & Noble has it in the States, though... even though they do carry Retro Gamer here.

Not only is it a Super NES book, flip it over and... taa daa!

Both systems get half of the book each. Retro Gamer did a similar thing with the Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum. They make for a great nostalgic read!

cj_iwakura

Some older stuff, some stuff from UltraCon yesterday(I think one of them is one-of-a-kind).

Killer Is Dead LE:
DVejRHC.jpg

ldeUHvL.jpg

MznYNZp.jpg
''

UltraCon pick-ups($8 for DDR Supernova & Chaos Legion)
Eoz1yAb.jpg

$5 for Bubblegum Crisis 5's OST (SO GOOD)
CySPKTF.jpg

fL6ZlyJ.jpg

A tarot deck from New Orleans:

aMbHYIi.jpg

And The Thin Red Line's Criterion

BG44AVB.jpg

A few games:

8sRzRqc.jpg

rdcdaoZ.jpg

Two shirts from teefury and a 5S:

VXPSyB5.jpg

BF4 finally made me break down and switch to Windows 8. Hate the metro shit, but love how fast the system is overall and I wish I would have switched long ago. Just the OS switch shaved 10 seconds off my boot up:

w45dPbo.jpg

New paint, hardwood floor, entertainment stand and re-cabled the room for 4K and gigabit ethernet:

WJ7Nfqb.jpg

Tiled floor (that looks like wood) in the main room:

uR0sPE8.jpg

Had my 7 month check-up with my surgeon since my gastric bypass and I've supposedly lost 69% of my body weight. Donated all of my clothes to goodwill:

v30n5Um.jpg

NixsNx5.jpg

Top Bottom