• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

I always wanted to ask, how does marksman buys so many shoes every month?

Does he wear a pair every week and then stops using them?

Im really curious about that :)

Also, the space they must take must be huge

Greymanic

Neo Member
The heck is that? Looks quite cool though!

As another poster already pointed out it is a Replicator from Stargate SG-1. The last remaining props for the show were being sold off recently so I managed to pick up that production art used in the creation of the prop used on the show.

finalflame

Got a new job, figured I'd get a keyboard to go along with it.

ljRnZ3h.jpg

EVTEtAX.jpg

01alEIM.jpg

IRuEvmW.jpg

Ludono

Fatal Frame V comes out tomorrow, anyone getting it? I'll need to pick up a Japanese Wii U along with it but I don't get paid until next week so it'll have to wait :p

robot

Bunch of stuff this month, just need to take pics. First up, completed my set of Rockman Famicom carts!

927173_1528501200718871_1179963489_n.jpg

Melchiah

My nearly six years old Acer laptop died this monday, so I had to buy a new one. Hopefully it will last as long as its predecessor.

YcQ4YSYl.jpg

5kkzN5Sl.jpg

The SSD drive makes a world of difference, and Windows 8 isn't as bad as I thought. Now I have hopefully enough horsepower to play both of the Amnesias, and other horror/indie games that aren't available on the PS3/4.

Fatal Frame V comes out tomorrow, anyone getting it? I'll need to pick up a Japanese Wii U along with it but I don't get paid until next week so it'll have to wait :p

My copy dispatched earlier today, won't be here til next week. Regardless of when it comes, I don't have a Japanese Wii U yet! Fortunately a friend can get hold of one for me over in Japan, I just need to let them know when... which may be sooner rather than later!

lol where is this from ? for some reason I can't stop watching this.

I think it was from the VitaGAF threads... mandatory to post if you see anyone pick up a Vita. See also:

i8vmVlloN1bhz.gif

thenexus6

My parents just got back in a 16 day trip around the west coast; San Fran, LA, Vegas, San Diego and these are the goodies they bought me back!

ASC magazine
lqXq0sD.jpg

Timex watch
3jUS3ke.jpg

Uniqlo heattech
wEJGV2n.jpg

Writing paper
La08uyE.jpg

Boxers
MAZioug.jpg

Vita slim grip
FSERURm.jpg

Jansport right pack
WPOXu1k.jpg

Uniqlo fleece
3WxDyMG.jpg

Muji room shoes
rqECgyf.jpg

Muji jenbei
aHhnCuj.png

Mithos

Gold Member
Are Razor and The Plan part of the S3 and S4 sets?

The Miniseries is the first disc in Season 1.
Razor is part of Season 4 yes (separate disc with cover).

Not sure what the Plan is.. reading up on it.

Edit:
The Plan seems to not be a part of this pack, I can get it for €19 though.

Ludono

My copy dispatched earlier today, won't be here til next week. Regardless of when it comes, I don't have a Japanese Wii U yet! Fortunately a friend can get hold of one for me over in Japan, I just need to let them know when... which may be sooner rather than later!

They have used Japanese Wii U's in stores here so hopefully I can nab one of those for cheap since I don't feel like spending very much on a console for a single game haha

Asparagus

I picked up a Dell Dimension XPS T-450. The system was fucking filthy when I got it both inside and outside but it's cleaned up OK.
KC6RJ8X.jpg

It came with a 450MHz P3 and 128MB of Ram (now upgraded to 256MB). The AGP card is an ATI Rage Pro but I'm only using that for 2D stuff.
nwgNNdM.jpg

I put my two Voodoo 2 cards in there for some 3DFX goodness.
lpymO1C.jpg

And picked up a cheap Soundblaster Vibra 16 for DOS games.
pGenYfU.jpg

I have two HDDs hooked up currently. One has Windows 95 so I can finally play Star Trek Generations.
7QT9u87.jpg

And the other has Windows 98SE for just about everything else.
kKlDS8n.jpg

And finally I picked up two games on the cheap. Nothing amazing but I like my late 90s racing games.
sKu5NQo.jpg

Aubergine

Neo Member
IMG_0960.jpg

I know some people aren't so fond of Jakks Pacific quality, but these figures look great for less than 20 bucks each. Turned Bowser into a microphone holder for my desktop.

IMG_0962.jpg

On the subject of recent Nintendo figures, the Pokemon line by TOMY is much better quality, and somehow at the same price. Ash looks like a marionette, but eh still cool to get a poseable Ash figure.

IMG_0961.jpg

Great plushies offered up my Nintendo's new marketing campaigning, wish they would do this more often with their IPs.

IMG_0963.jpg

Aside from Nintendo, the only other franchise I'm a die-hard fan of is Transformers. If there's one good thing about the recent movies, it's that they've kept Transformers relevant and popular enough to have this 30 year retrospective figures series. Rhinox and Rat-trap look way cool cat bad.
IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

Gamera revoltech because he's my favorite Kaiju and besides that I needed something to pad out my import shipment weight to make it worth shipping Japanese Smash ASAP. Speaking of Gamera, I found some pretty sweet Blur-ray deals near the beginning of Sept. at Fry's

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

BTW, if you love Kaiju movies do yourself a favor and watch Daimajin. It's from the same studio that makes Gamera, but the film style and quality is from one of Akira Kurosawa's understudies and it simply puts other Kaiju movies of the late 60's to shame.

IMG_0966.jpg

Last but not least, the major game purchases this month. Couple of imports in Smash and Tingle's Balloon Trip plus a random deal on SMT Devil Survivor 2 and CIB Turok 2

All in all, a fantasticly expensive month.

finalflame

2015 Honda Fit EX! First real car.

7oysIDbl.jpg

EHsfQQvl.jpg

Man, new Fits are looking sexy! Hope you got a great deal.

Awesome deck. I've always wanted to try out MX Clears.

Thanks! I absolutely love the clear for typing. I had previously used MX Browns for typing/working, but the clears are nice and quiet like the browns with added resistance, making it harder to bottom out. I like it a lot!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
IMG_0962.jpg

On the subject of recent Nintendo figures, the Pokemon line by TOMY is much better quality, and somehow at the same price. Ash looks like a marionette, but eh still cool to get a poseable Ash figure.

Agreed! Series 1 of their international figures were ok, but then the paint job on their (hard to find because they didn't distribute it well) Series 2 is REALLY poor with that glossy look they did. Going back to the matte finishing for their XY series has been amazing! ESPECIALLY for the Mega figures :)

MilkLizard

I picked up a Dell Dimension XPS T-450. The system was fucking filthy when I got it both inside and outside but it's cleaned up OK.
KC6RJ8X.jpg

Awesome. That was our very first family PC back in the days. Even the same specs. I remember playing Half-Life on it like a mad man.

oti

Banned
Two things, I actually got this last month and it's not related to video games but it's amazing.

SmvHyGR.jpg

Now to a game I always wanted to have but importing stuff just isn't my thing really. So I asked our friend Cheesemeister and voila. My Birthday is on the 30/9 so this is like a present (I payed for it of course). Everything went perfectly (delivery to Germany) so if there's anything you want to get from Japan just drom him a DM or a tweet. I'm thinking about buying a Game Boy Color and some Nintendo plushs next. :)

R6LwdVc.jpg

Top Bottom