• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

aznpxdd

Picked up a RedMi 1S for real cheap since I needed a 2nd phone in China. This thing really redefines what a budget smartphone can be...

i39wLZ1RQb6Ca.jpg

iUTeOVSfkGaNi.jpg

ibgMkL8ziMCvBN.jpg

Daouzin

This month has been pretty good to me. My brother in law is sending me some of these:

il_570xN.653970394_fq3f.jpg

il_570xN.654088993_58t5.jpg

I also picked up these so far this month (I don't know what happened to my phone's camera, but it takes terrible photos now.):

efb0b10bb80608deaa03fd5233021804.jpg

I probably should have read reviews, I thought it was going to be more a Rhythm game than a romance visual novel, but it's alright I guess.

234d133b944b1785ccc6310ab2bbdc96.jpg

I picked this up in anticipation for Hyrule Warriors as I wasn't sure if I'd even like a DW style game. I'm loving it, can't way for HW now.

bf8f12861c85643acfb035ad5e4211e3.jpg

This game is disappointing me on all kinds of levels, didn't stop me from getting the DLC though. :(

e6378768913ad835e7db8bfdf720f25b.jpg

505e01d19192cc62839f80af8357f626.jpg

Finally joined Amazon Prime, Under the Dome is just a nice additional perk to the free shipping.

For my birthday I got myself a new 50' LED, and a dedicated game cabinet to keep all my games in! My girlfriend is getting me an asian Vita-TV to complete the trinity of Playstation doodads hooked up to the thing. (shitty smartphone pix commence)

QIRH6dD.jpg

SyoK5kX.jpg

Sakura

Got some CDs today!
Still waiting on 9 more though, they should be here in 2 days. I'll be sure to update everyone when they come in as I am sure you are all excited to see pics.

Valcrist0

Neo Member
Sorry for the horrid picture quality.

This was my pickup from Retropalooza this past weekend. Nothing super rare, but Turbo games are hard to find in my area and the deals I got on those other games were out of this world.
I have some other pickups I'll post later when I get home.

The Donkey Konga was $15 bucks with in-box drums The second set of out-of-box drums were picked up later.

2014-09-23.jpg

EETFUK

Neo Member
Main parts:
4770K (Delidded)
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
G.SKILL Trident X 16GB 2400MHz
EVGA 1300 G2
Samsung 840 PRO 256GB RAID 0
Crucial M4 128GB (Bench drive)
2x WD 1TB Black 64MB RAID 0
2x EVGA 780 Ti Classified
2x EVGA 780 EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev.2.0
CaseLabs Mercury S8 (Two tone)
Mercury S8 Pedestal

Water cooling parts:
EK Supremacy CPU Block - Clean Acetal + Nickel
EK Bay Spin res
EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal + Nickel
2x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel
2x MCP35X
2x Koolance HTS-PMP400
MCP35X2-BK
2x Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 360
1x Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 240
17x Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP-15
E22 12mm acrylic tubing
Bitspower matte black C47,C48 fitting
Bitspower BP-MVV-MBK Mini-Valve
Bitspower Matte Black Rotary Fitting "Q" PLUS

zmet

The Exorcist: The Complete Anthology, Ghost in the Shell 25th Anniversary Edition, and Bloody Mama

R-Type and Tetris

R-Type on the SMS is such a great port. I'm also starting to prefer the FM tunes in the game over the PSG ones as well.

Cat's Eye Season Two and loose Eightman

Dave_6

Main parts:
4770K (Delidded)
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
G.SKILL Trident X 16GB 2400MHz
EVGA 1300 G2
Samsung 840 PRO 256GB RAID 0
Crucial M4 128GB (Bench drive)
2x WD 1TB Black 64MB RAID 0
2x EVGA 780 Ti Classified
2x EVGA 780 EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev.2.0
CaseLabs Mercury S8 (Two tone)
Mercury S8 Pedestal

Water cooling parts:
EK Supremacy CPU Block - Clean Acetal + Nickel
EK Bay Spin res
EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal + Nickel
2x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel
2x MCP35X
2x Koolance HTS-PMP400
MCP35X2-BK
2x Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 360
1x Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 240
17x Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP-15
E22 12mm acrylic tubing
Bitspower matte black C47,C48 fitting
Bitspower BP-MVV-MBK Mini-Valve
Bitspower Matte Black Rotary Fitting "Q" PLUS

Wow, that is amazing!

Well, it ain't over yet, but September was a terrible month for my wallet.

Pickups from the last few weeks:

Final Fantasy MSX.

SceHh9D.jpg

All this talk about retro game prices being on the rise, combined with the many recommendation threads here on GAF, spooked me into picking up some games on my wish list early.

PS2 games. I was lucky to bump into Michigan for €5 at a 2nd hand store. Seems like it's become a lot pricier nowadays.

VpyqnwL.jpg

Mega Drive games. Partial cross post of the Genesis/Mega Drive thread.

uB1snOy.jpg

Two PC Engine games I picked up for a good price off of eBay. The right one is Kato-chan Ken-chan, which was released as JJ & Jeff in the US.

ZNKkj2p.jpg

3DS games. The Theatrhythm Curtain Call CE I already posted on here before. I also imported SMT IV LE because the digital only Euro release just doesn't do it for me. Now to get a North American 3DS... currently, I'm thinking to get me a American New 3DS next to the OG Euro 3DS I have.

oZRkcTg.jpg

And finally the Hyrule Warriors LE:

kHIlrcq.jpg

Chastten

Banned
Welp, expensive month was expensive

Some cheap Xbox 360 games and points to finish my collection. Still have quite some games to go but I'm getting there :)

Sold off my old back-up SLR camera that was collecting dust and used the money towards buying a new waterproof compact. It's a great little point and shoot camera for any weather condition and I'm quite happy with it so far ^_^

Had some prints made to hand out to cosplayers as a 'thank you'. They're all 20x30cm so pretty much A4 size. Had some more, but didn't photograph them all as I'm not keeping them anyway.

And some more pictures printed on a 40x60cm canvas for myself. Love how they look <3

One more for my Disney figure collection. Disney Couture de Force Tinkerbell. Wave 2 is now complete so I'm awaiting wave 3 (Bridal Belle & Cinderella, and Elsa) <3

And finally some new PC parts as my ancient Athlon X3 445 was dying on me. Still a budget machine but the Athlon FX6300 and 250GB SSD are a huge improvement over my old machine.

Also pre-orderded the First Print Edition of Bayonetta 2 so my next purchase will problably be a WiiU in a month or 2 :)

meppi

Cave Story for 3DS which is getting very hard to track down it seems.
Had to pick up a new dual shock as well since my launch one's stick peeled right off. Waiting for a replacement stick as we speak.

tc5TaTX.jpg

Little modification as well:

oyeHiVn.jpg

And then some more goodies that arrived Tuesday.

t6DSyKt.jpg

Top Bottom