• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Paid the equivalent of $8 for this Darksiders II Collector's Edition for the Wii U. It includes the game, a T-shirt, an artbook and a digital OST voucher. Apparently it's Russia-only, but I'm not sure. Anyone seen it before?

No, but I can tell you that the game itself is broken on Wii U (not sure about other platforms). Several game breaking bugs that will literally require you to start the game over from scratch.
Anyway, for that kind of money, I'd probably still pick that CE up. :)

TheMoon

Paid the equivalent of $8 for this Darksiders II Collector's Edition for the Wii U. It includes the game, a T-shirt, an artbook and a digital OST voucher. Apparently it's Russia-only, but I'm not sure. Anyone seen it before?

Whoa! This is definitely RU only!

Could you provide the barcode and the Nintendo Product Code? (WUP-P-?????)

would be much appreciated!

Stubo

Paging Finngamer!

MrBlonde

~

Had an old Buick that started giving me some trouble, time for a nice upgrade. 2011 Camry SE and threw some 20's on it :)

*not sure where the pic went, it was here?

zmet

Another Bible and Last Bible III Soundtracks

Captain Commando (used but disc is mint) and The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season

Graduation Day

Cheddahz

Banned
Bwo9un0CMAA4Khq.jpg

Only had to pay $10 for the game, so that was cool (the big purchase though is the fact that I paid off my Destiny PS4 bundle, so I'll be apart of the PS4 family next week!)

ys45

byYSNK9.jpg

Was not suppose to buy any retro games for a while until I stumble upon this pristine condition of Actraiser and few other NES/Famicom games .

Also decided to get Gundam VS

JEKKI

JEKKI in da house~!!!

comic bok game on point!!

10593485_277007742493981_1477931630_n.jpg

can't get enough!!

10643836_1492422224338048_161646213_n.jpg

and from my recent trip to Oakland for Hiero Day 2014!

10665282_364091203716035_1176381670_n.jpg

#noodletheory

greyskull

Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro.
Got them for $160 shipped, so I call it a great buy. My first high-ish end headphones :D They're only 16 Ohm impedance, but at least I know I can drive them off of the PS4 controller.
Driving off my PC, I like them so far; 1.5m cable is a bummer though, especially since the port on the headphones themselves has a notch so it's tough to find a replacement. I don't know why Beyer doesn't at least sell a longer cable. Using an extension for now.

I also ordered a y-cable so I can connect my incoming ModMic and these cans. That's the box and packing it came in. A little overkill!

This is actually a couple months old, but since my account was just approved, it's my first chance to show it off:

photoojqqa.jpg

And it's got an 1800mAh battery, the installation of which is what prompted me to throw on the paint.

JEKKI

Where did you get Nextwave? I've been trying to track down a copy...even Amazon has failed me twice with that earlier in the year lol.
found it at a local comic store here in socal.

the store I usually go to for trades, which gives big discounts, told me it was out of print so I started getting real stressed out and regretting not picking it up when I had the chance lol.

fortunately I did find a copy eventually but had to pay cover price >_<

have faith and keep looking!!

meppi

Captain Commando got a PS1 release?

It sure did, but only in Japan. Terrific port as well, but very expensive now.

Just picked up some goodies myself.
Since I came across one at a decent price, I finally picked up this, along with 4 brand new Japanese GameCube controllers. :)

RK5RKCq.jpg

And since I've been in a 3DS mood this past week, I also did the following:

pk8Yedi.jpg

Already had Luigi's Mansion digital, but I wanted the physical version as well to get some more stars in mu Club Nintendo account.
Did the same for a couple other Nintendo games as well, which should be arriving in the coming weeks. Some of these 3DS games are starting to get really tough to find though.
Fire Emblem comes to mind. Cheapest being €47, yikes!

Some of these 3DS games are starting to get really tough to find though.
Fire Emblem comes to mind. Cheapest being &#8364;47, yikes!

Yeah, it's going crazy fast nowadays. I'm not gambling anymore about games getting cheaper over time. Especially not Nintendo series like Zelda, Fire Emblem, ... even though there have been notable exceptions like The Phantom Hourglass.

I also picked up quite a bit of stuff recently, but I was mostly in a Mega Drive mood. ;-)

And received the Zelda Club Nintendo bag: it's way too big for my 3DS. Room for 2 3DS XLs if you ask me.

Edit: I also picked up the infamous PAL Zero Wing. ;-)

Yes Boss!

Ooo looks nice had to look it up. Is it region free?

Yep, region-free unlike the 360 version. This also has some new modes and a lot of the DLC. And, it is a very good game. Feels like you are playing a little instrument as you shoot with all the multiple buttons and combination (not cumbersome like Radiant Silvergun).

Koriandrr

oh man, should've found this thread earlier - I get new stuff like every day.

Here's today's loot for me:
BwraQfwIgAAdTom.jpg

(looks a bit like a poop, poor slime)

BwsPKPqIIAE6T8Z.jpg

Still boxed, will do more pics later at home when I unbox it. There's a really cool wing that goes on the back.

Yep, region-free unlike the 360 version. This also has some new modes and a lot of the DLC. And, it is a very good game. Feels like you are playing a little instrument as you shoot with all the multiple buttons and combination (not cumbersome like Radiant Silvergun).

Oh I am gonna have to import a copy at some point then. Thanks

Taker34

Banned
20140904_160634v8jb5.jpg

20140904_160733o7kwe.jpg

Along with PS2 component cables, because GitS is a mess with a PC emulator. At least it is one of those 16:9 widescreen supporting PS2 titles. Oh and the 8 DVD box set rocks.

20140904_1608100vk12.jpg

Exclusive steelbook, looks great?!

Ultima_5

One of the local nerdy stores was having a buy 2 get one free on pretty much everything. Got some really nice deals

Movies:
cowlXT4.jpg

360 Games:
kRHz88v.jpg

3DS Games:
aN6xrGj.jpg

Finally bought and assembled universal game cases for my snes!:
5Ux4x3p.jpg

These ones are new too!
PyPKUj2.jpg

DS:
VmJnfyX.jpg

Lunar:
OLYOYVA.jpg

New GB Games!
J5Tuq0y.jpg

Z94Ncr8.jpg

Also bought a lot of cases on ebay for my collection!
PnnKZs6.jpg

2bd7PFL.jpg

AYO4xYJ.jpg

Megaman 6!
XDJ49To.jpg

Ice Blue GB pocket!
CpVNZIf.jpg

instocktrades order!
bCCc3cy.jpg

Upsidedown books!
Ffpc9OQ.jpg

7oHJhPe.jpg

2DS
pqB6ANu.jpg

McFarlene spiderman!
HRi3UyV.jpg
I also paid off my student loans... all these purchases were to celebrate!

oh man, should've found this thread earlier - I get new stuff like every day.

Here's today's loot for me:
BwraQfwIgAAdTom.jpg

(looks a bit like a poop, poor slime)

BwsPKPqIIAE6T8Z.jpg

Still boxed, will do more pics later at home when I unbox it. There's a really cool wing that goes on the back.

Saw this and thought... hold on, how on earth did you get that slime, then i realised who this was.

Oh... actually now that you mentioned it, I'm not sure if the slime ever made it to the store.
I mean, it does look like poop...

There is actually a blue one too. They were much rarer though. I never managed to get one. I wanted all three on my keys : (

Koriandrr

There is actually a blue one too. They were much rarer though. I never managed to get one. I wanted all three on my keys : (

I have an orange one too. I think I had a blue one too somewhere...
10617135_1477348609184216_1436955245_n.jpg

EDIT: lol the reflection makes it look like it's crying. NO SLIME DON'T BE SAD!

prateeko

One of the local nerdy stores was having a buy 2 get one free on pretty much everything. Got some really nice deals

I also paid off my student loans... all these purchases were to celebrate!

Damn, that's awesome! You got some REALLY good stuff there, esp for the SNES

Top Bottom