• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

gray_fox224

well, I just picked this up at Fry's today. I know, alittle LTTP

DSCN1224.jpg

Next monday iam expecting this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NVLQ72/?tag=neogaf0e-20 so I will post pics of it as soon as I can...just in time for Halo3

Ignis

ds_5s.jpg

achats_septembre.jpg

Mostly DS this month :)

Unfortunately, Nodame Cantabile wasn't a Play-Asia weekly special... I ordered mine just the day before... at double the price :(
Sword of Etheria cost me 8€ only – and I'm enjoying every bit of it.

The books are all Slitherlink grids. The DS version is nice, but my eyes sometimes need a little rest =P

ac_bones.jpg

After months of listening to the mp3s, I just had to own this awesome soundtrack. :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Wooo hoo Pokemon Center DS Lite!

I really want to get one of those for my daughter! She already has the Pika GBA SP...

Vashu

DSC00036.jpg

A number of nice goodies, first of course, Blue Dragon review copy. Good game, not that special though. Then, a Heavenly Sword t-shirt SCEB gave me, along with a booklet containing a review copy of the game. However, they also gave me a Ratchet & Clank Future USB stick, the one you get with the pre-order of the game. It's 512MB, and contains a nice wallpaper. Only problem is, my PC can see it (the wallpaper file), but somehow the PS3 can't, not a very smart move. But at least I got some extra storage for savegames.

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

The Rogue Galaxy item on the right is actually the Official Design Book, and I managed to snag a copy of it during my visit at Sony's. Very nice, it's in Japanese though, but still, a great thing to have imo.

DSC00042.jpg

I also had a hands-on with Eye of Judgment, and they tossed a Booster Pack of the game into the goodiebag, which is fine by me. I'm afraid though, that I might get addicted to the game, especially since I've played Magic: The Gathering pretty hardcore. I fear this game, I truly do. :D

Vashu

Silicon Knight said:
I guess you also attended the Sony event in Holland yesterday? Fun stuff, I was there too, though I didn't rob them of all their stuff, the press kit was enough for me.

Haha, yeah well, the only thing I asked for was that Rogue Galaxy book, since I'm a big fan of Level 5 and I thought 'Why not? It never hurts to ask'. XD

The other thingies were all present in the goodiebag, so you don't hear me complaining. At first I thought that the R&C thing I found in the bag was some kind of refrigerator magnet, but when I came home I found it was actually the USB stick. Also, the wallpaper is not that exciting, it's actually one of the images found on the presskit. Still, nice for the general public, if that wallpaper actually loads on the PS3, which it doesn't. :lol

Just this week was a big one (Heavenly Sword is next up though).

septemberpickup2.jpg

ACE 3 w/ first pressing Ultimate Library book, Crisis Core PSP Bundle, PSP Component Cable, and the 360 Messenger Kit.

And for the pics I posted in the Crisis Core thread earlier...

ccpsp1.jpg

ccpsp2.jpg

ccpsp3.jpg

ccpsp4.jpg

All it comes with is a nifty shoe box, game, buster sword strap, and on LE PSP.

ccpsp5.jpg

septemberpickup3.jpg

ccpsp6.jpg

No 77777 ;__;

ccpsp7.jpg

Tis a good Wednesday the 12th. :D

MarkMan said:
HRAP3 and VSHG

Nice pickups GunnerGlory :)

Picking up an HRAP3 SA next week by any chance?

Thanks Mark.

I previously bought the Tekken5 US stick and the HFS3. I had a much better experience with the Tekken stick but decided to up grade. I just recently started getting back into fighting games.

I will not be picking up the HRAP SA anytime soon. Probably later.

kuYuri

Strider2K99 said:
The first thing I'm picking up for this month... and probably the biggest.

ps3.jpg

This is actually the second time I'm buying a PS3 and I get some free Blu-rays at least. Not to mention I can still take advantage of the five free Blu-rays offer. I've got HDMI cables coming in soon.

Picked up NGS yesterday and just now I got back from picking up Heavenly Sword. :D

DSC03460.jpg

EDIT: Retook the photo. HS looked so blurry before.

AZ Greg

Figured I'd ask in this thread since I know there are at least a few people who purchased it.

Will the new Hori VF5 Arcade Stick for the 360 also work on the PS3?

XSamu

Banned
Kadey said:
Hmmm. I dunno whether to upgrade my PC or get the Halo 3 360.
Rly difficult situation. On PC you've got Crysis/Far Cry 2 and many of the games that are also coming to 360, but the PC versions will look superior. But you won't get to play Ninja Gaiden 2 on PC..... so get both.

Check it. It's been an expensive month... It'll all come to an end with Halo 3... Maybe I'll take October off with videogame purchases.

PS3GamesandBlurays.jpg

SeptHD-DVDs.jpg

SeptDVDs.jpg

Desiderus

Ignis said:
achats_septembre.jpg

Mostly DS this month :)

Unfortunately, Nodame Cantabile wasn't a Play-Asia weekly special... I ordered mine just the day before... at double the price :(
Sword of Etheria cost me 8€ only – and I'm enjoying every bit of it.

The books are all Slitherlink grids. The DS version is nice, but my eyes sometimes need a little rest =P
So Sword of Etheria is the name of OZ in europe?

I typically don't post my haul until the end of the month, but I'll make an exception this what came today in the mail...

ACE3.JPG

Another Century's Episode 3: The Final with first pressing bonus artbook.

Top Bottom