• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DenogginizerOS said:
It is 830 and I am ready Ram.

That's what she said.

JimHalpert.gif

Rorschach

Is this thing advancing at 9 no matter what?

I can play tonight, smokey. Let's get this thing over with.

I'll check the thread at 9. If you're not available, we can go some other time.

Ramirez

GG Denogg, the tipped pass at the end of the half was BS, glad I only got a FG out of it...

Polamalu went down early, but my drafted CB came in and got himself 3 picks. :D

Fifty

Rorschach said:
Is this thing advancing at 9 no matter what?

Them's the rules! Unless FMT tells me otherwise, I will use my new-found power to follow our rules with the utmost responsibility.

Fifty

I haven't been following Bluemax's schedule. If he's going to be finished only an hour past the deadline, we should probably wait, but I don't know if storybook is waiting and when Bluemax can get home by.

Also, I really hope that the new Chiefs owner plays the CPU in the next 2 hours. I don't know how long ago you told him he could play the CPU, FMT, but if the new guy doesn't find time to face the AI, things aren't looking good for him!

Fifty said:
I haven't been following Bluemax's schedule. If he's going to be finished only an hour past the deadline, we should probably wait, but I don't know if storybook is waiting and when Bluemax can get home by.

Also, I really hope that the new Chiefs owner plays the CPU in the next 2 hours. I don't know how long ago you told him he could play the CPU, FMT, but if the new guy doesn't find time to face the AI, things aren't looking good for him!

If it's not too late when he gets back, we plan on attempting to play again. If it locks up, then I'll just sign out and he can play the CPU for all I care. I have to drive to Atlanta in the morning and pray to a random deity that the Eagles got really drunk last night and are all hungover. :lol

Fifty

Ok then I'll advance at 10 pacific or whenever you finish. The game better not f'ing lock up. If it locks up in the 3rd quarter or something like that, it'll just have to get simmed.

Fifty said:
Ok then I'll advance at 10 pacific or whenever you finish. The game better not f'ing lock up. If it locks up in the 3rd quarter or something like that, it'll just have to get simmed.

I'm finishing watching the Texas-Nebraska game before we play but it should be over before he gets home.

DMczaf

DMczaf said:
It's hard to take ANY post-patch impressions seriously (especially OS) that are not my own. Most of the time people have a placebo-effect and see things that were never added in a patch.

"Is it just me or are there more broken tackles after the patch?!"

"Is it just me or are there more INTs after the patch!?"

"Is it just me or do I get more erections while playing!?"

etc etc

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/380555-patch-2-gameplay-seems-faster.html

See what I'm talking about

Fifty

The last game of the week looks to be a good one. Storybook just tied it up on a 2 point conversion late in the 4th! (I hope this doesn't go to OT, I want to advance!)

Fifty

Everyone's favorite replacement player: peterb0y (that's a 0, as in zero games played) lost a thrilling simulation game to the computer. 16-10 Titans. Play of the game must have been the missed PAT by Bironas :lol

Advanced!

Rorschach

He played one game. He played against me.

Also, I reject the commissioner note completely.

Anyway, seeing as how you're not around right now, Smokey, I can go tomorrow.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
peterb0y, when are you free to play this weeks game? I'll be free tonight 9 pm est on.

Fifty

GG lonestar. You were able to play your game, and I wasn't. Aside from my last scoring drive, where I played like the Lions that put up 40+ on you, I wasn't able to do anything. That was a pitiful performance by the Ravens.

Fargas had an insane game, but even without that, your offense is hard to stop. It's all about confusion. You have a 'wildcat' formation that isn't really a wildcat, because it's not a RB at QB, it's a QB. It's made more annoying by the seeming lack of wildcat plays in your playbook, so the pre-snap players in motion repeat themselves. Tibrow himself wasn't hard to stop, because of spying DEs, but since I brought in dime packages to stop the possible throw, it led to lots of broken tackles on runs from that formation. I'll give you all the credit in the world for making that the hardest I've worked all season to stop an offense (games where I got my ass kicked excluded)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
GG, Fifty

Blind stupid luck on my part, defensively. I, for the most part, sell out to stop the run. I've given up about 1000 yards of passing the last 2-3 games.

I wanted to be as confusing on Offense as I can be. I don't have any gamebreakers at HB, so I have trouble running out of most formations. So, I pick up that playbook, and lose some passing ability from the Patriots playbook.

I've got to get a Keller-type RB...so freaking fortunate I quasi-contained him on plays.

That last long run by Fargas, I hit slide to try to slide down on the 3-4 yard line (and not go into the end zone), not to snow angel my way into the end zone. I wanted to make you burn your TO's there.

I threw it to Walter, thinking it was Welker (who would have been able to get inside position on Landry. Instead, Walter gets hung up, Brady throws past both players (how landry doesn't get the pick) and Walter does that rubberband catchup move, behind Landry, and hauls in the pass (and TD).

bluemax

Banned
storybook77 said:
And we're done, gg Bluemax!

Fucking hit stick. I hate that shit. I had two big chances to take the game and on both plays my rookies got destroyed and lost the ball. I need to start Shaun Alexandering it more often.

4-6, guess I'm missing the playoffs again.

i need someone to get astro off my ass. i wanted to coast to the easy division title!

DCX when can you play? I could play tomorrow morning if you're around (ill be up around 9 am pst)

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i need someone to get astro off my ass. i wanted to coast to the easy division title!

DCX when can you play? I could play tomorrow morning if you're around (ill be up around 9 am pst)
That sounds good.

DCX

bluemax said:
Fucking hit stick. I hate that shit. I had two big chances to take the game and on both plays my rookies got destroyed and lost the ball. I need to start Shaun Alexandering it more often.

4-6, guess I'm missing the playoffs again.

I'm normally on the receiving end of those so it was nice for it to go my way for once.

BigAT said:
Pheeniks, I'm up and available anytime between now and the Giants game this afternoon.

I'll be back at 1:30 ET or so wanna roll then?
and are you around tonight? that would be more convenient

Nightz said:
Can you play right now? I have somewhere to go this morning, but if we start soon I can fit the game in.
Let me know what time you are available later on. Its too bad the game froze although hopefully there is less turnovers and injuries this go around. Game froze near the start of the fourth in a 14 12 game. Pretty sure bush was going to be out multiple weeks. Also hopefully moore has better hands this time, I can't believe he dropped that wide open bomb.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Haven't kept up, but how do I get in touch with peterb0y?

Top Bottom