• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Birdman02

Striker said:
Oh, I take back those words, then. :lol

The outside runs, really. Nothing bad Bird did, but I would take control of a LB, chase to contain his approach, he'll cut inside and my other LB and Safety would just take a bad, unnatural angle and against a speed guy, won't match up well at all.

GG man. My defense decided to quit making plays on the ball in the 2nd half, and you were making some good play calls. Thankfully, Garrard was able to make 2 clutch throws under pressure to get me in range for a game winning FG.

I think the poor AI angles was most evident on that last running play. Your safety (or was is a LB) should've made a tackle for no again. Instead, he darted to the inside and let Addai get the corner for an 11 yard gain.

Striker

Garrad is pretty damn good in this game. I was worried of him taking off every 5 yard drop. I really never applied pressure consistently. My gameplan was not good enough, basically.

That big run by Moore was what I was speaking about. You were running right behind your line, and I used Kassem to chase you to the edge, and proceeded to cut inside. An easy breakaway after because my guys pursuit was just... off. Really frustrating. You also shut down my WR's pretty good overall. I was forced to fit so many passes in small windows.

Birdman02

I don't know why Garrard was so bad for me last season, he's like a completely different QB this season. I haven't really changed my gameplan with him, other than running a little bit more.

I don't really remember what happened on that Moore run. I thought my guys just picked up a couple of blocks when I cut inside, but you may be right. I just don't understand why the AI usually takes good angles when chasing a runner downfield, but they are often really bad when trying to cut off a runner behind the line....unless you have the perfect defense called.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Anyone wanna play a Game for Fun in 15 mins? Need my fix especially since I probably won't get league action until Saturday.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
daw840 said:
Thank you sir!

Denog! When do you want to win? I am available this evening for my weekly ass whoopin.
I should be free after 915EST. I will be on AIM and will be looking at this thread about then.

daw840

DenogginizerOS said:
I should be free after 915EST. I will be on AIM and will be looking at this thread about then.

I don't have a computer at home, so I will be on XBL. If you see me, just message me. I should be online playing AC2 all night.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I will be so glad when this season is over. Playing out the string like this is like a chore.

GG, LJ. I had no freaking time back there so I ended up throwing the ball when I wasn't really ready and you took advantage for all those INTs.

LJ11

You had a couple of nice drives foiled by ints, you gave up on the run a bit early. Pass D is pretty stout though, lots of speed in the back seven. If you get some help up front your D will be pretty tough.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
not tooo many games left right (counting the scheduled ones as completed, har)? what's the deal with the chiefs-titans game?

BigAT

Chiefs-Texans I guess.

6zyjh3.jpg

if anyone wants to fill in for the titans so somnia can get his game played that would be fine. i have a couple people who aren't in the league that would be willing to fill in but for the time being somnia can have someone who is already in the league fill in or play the cpu. either is fine with me!

Ramirez

GG Quinton...Mendenhall averaged 9.1 per carry, insanity.

My pass D has finally arrived after being absent for 1 1/2 seasons, ironic considering how bad our secondary is IRL at the moment.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This one wasnt my fault folks. I just scored before my xbox froze to make it 42-21. Anything after that was the computer!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
somnia if you are down i can take over for the titans if you wanna play tonight. either way (or someone else can play, or you can play the cpu, whatever i just like playing league games)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This play sums up the whole game.

That turned into a TD of course. My kicker missed way short on a kick that resulted in a return for a TD. Cold was up 42-21 but the thing froze on him so I just continued the game. Wasn't he the guy that said he wouldn't install the game until if froze in league play? Hmmmm....

I just got off the run too fast and went to the air. 422 yards passing for Eli..... but four picks. :( There goes my 1 pick in 5 games stuff.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if anyone wants to fill in for the titans so somnia can get his game played that would be fine. i have a couple people who aren't in the league that would be willing to fill in but for the time being somnia can have someone who is already in the league fill in or play the cpu. either is fine with me!

I'm free to play if no one else from the league wants to fill-in.

LiveWire

Hey Bob can we shoot for tomorrow? Just found out I have to get up really early tomorrow for a meeting. I'll be around any time tomorrow night.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
Remember to adjust your roster. The cpu will scramble them. Same goes for the Cards!
yup actually i love screwing around with depth charts so i went ahead and did that straightaway.

mws i probably can't play tomorrow anyway so if somnia can't play tonight i'll just quit and go back to the cards and leave the titans to you (which i presume you'll have them until airbrian comes back anyway) fyi the password to join is crabby

LukeSmith

AstroLad said:
yup actually i love screwing around with depth charts so i went ahead and did that straightaway.

mws i probably can't play tomorrow anyway so if somnia can't play tonight i'll just quit and go back to the cards and leave the titans to you (which i presume you'll have them until airbrian comes back anyway) fyi the password to join is crabby

Somnia, better get 'er done, MWS is going to mix it up and ruin AirBrian's draft picks. (on the other hand, MWS would probably pass me in draft order at 5-11, so that'd be sweet)

Top Bottom