• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

LiveWire said:
Hey Bob can we shoot for tomorrow? Just found out I have to get up really early tomorrow for a meeting. I'll be around any time tomorrow night.

Yeah that should be fine.

I'll be home around 9cst tomorrow night, stuck inside in my igloo awaiting the 12+ inches of snow we'll be getting.

Somnia

Well I'm free to play tomorrow after 6pm cst for whoever! Just let me know if someone is taking em over and when you can play.

LukeSmith

Just sim the Crow and I's game. His internet is awesome! We tried and tried. Getting to the third quarter was like trying to get a 45 year old woman pregnant.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its a toss up which is worse

Crows Connection
Bobs Shows (Or when he lies and says he is sick so he can play dragon age)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:

Crows Connection

Bob's been doing this for years so he's worse.

TheCrow

CB3 said:

Crows Connection

But I fixed my nat. :( I am so pissed because madden is the only game that gives me disconnects. I seriously don't think it is on my end, I'll just blame EA
its the easy thing to do
. I know my connection isn't great but it should be enough to finish games. ;_;

and Rors, I don't think we even have a network admin plus they won't like that I have a router

gg astro. god damn alex smith is horrible in this game. i know warner is the better qb, but warner was consistently completing passes while getting hit, meanwhile alex cannot hit a wide open wr with no pressure.

thank god i have jack in the league!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg astro. god damn alex smith is horrible in this game. i know warner is the better qb, but warner was consistently completing passes while getting hit, meanwhile alex cannot hit a wide open wr with no pressure.

thank god i have jack in the league!
gg yeah the teams feel so different. for example beanie is pretty average without the progression. also miss suggs on the d-line though it is nice to have boldin. smith had some ugly ducks that's for sure. only pass i wish i had back was that warner pick in the redzone. it was 1-on-1 bump and run and fitz was running a fade WTF JUST GET IT OVER CLEMENTS!

edit: btw mws/cpu, titans are all yours! didn't even get a game with cj rats

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
aight sable. i'm gonna be out wed-fri on business, getting back friday around midnight/1 am est. i could probably swing it then you know me but shall we just say saturday for our mega huge playoff ramifications matchup? earlier the better for me.

daw840

GG last night Denog. I definitely had some breaks, and JRuss was looking like the QB that I always knew he could be! 4 TDs and only 1 INT. That's how it works BABY!

AstroLad said:
aight sable. i'm gonna be out wed-fri on business, getting back friday around midnight/1 am est. i could probably swing it then you know me but shall we just say saturday for our mega huge playoff ramifications matchup? earlier the better for me.

k I haven't played nightz yet for this week, but atm saturday sometime sounds fine for you to crush my playoff dreams (that is if nightz doesn't prior to that of course).

Nightz, i'm not sure if I can play tonight either. I'll post later on or im you. If not I can certainly play tomm. Any chance you'll be around tomm like 4:30-6ish est?

Nightz

sableholic said:
Nightz, i'm not sure if I can play tonight either. I'll post later on or im you. If not I can certainly play tomm. Any chance you'll be around tomm like 4:30-6ish est?
I'm on the west coast so I'll still be at work at that time. Earliest I can play tomorrow would probably be around 8 EST. Anytime after that works for me.

Nightz said:
I'm on the west coast so I'll still be at work at that time. Earliest I can play tomorrow would probably be around 8 EST. Anytime after that works for me.
What's your availability tonight? I think ill be available tonight after 9:30 est

Somnia

BigAT said:
So does Somnia need someone to take over the Titans and play him? I should be available tonight to do so.

I may not end up being around tonight like I thought. Few friends have decided to take me out tonight for my birthday (didnt think anyone would be home). I'll look for ya on AIM if I am free at some point AT.

Nightz

sableholic said:
What's your availability tonight? I think ill be available tonight after 9:30 est
We have visitors coming over around 7 pm (10 EST), but I should be available by like 8:30. Dunno if that's too late for you though. =\

Rorschach

Happy birthday, Somnia! Mandatory PBF:

pbf032-todays_my_birthday.gif

Nightz said:
We have visitors coming over around 7 pm (10 EST), but I should be available by like 8:30. Dunno if that's too late for you though. =\
Yea that's prob going to be too late. We'll have to do it tomm.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Happy Birthday Somnia. I am glad the Giants gave your Cowboys an early birthday present for you. :D

Luke - My schedule is kind of retarded after the advance. I can play either late Friday or early Saturday, but that's it. Doesn't give you a lot of options, I know. :(

we advance wednesday at 9pm pst.

fifty are you going to be around? i wont be around at that time so if you can advance then cool! if not, then set commish to cb or dm. thanks brother

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
Happy Birthday Somnia. I am glad the Giants gave your Cowboys an early birthday present for you. :D

Luke - My schedule is kind of retarded after the advance. I can play either late Friday or early Saturday, but that's it. Doesn't give you a lot of options, I know. :(

We'll make it work, if I need to set an alarm on Saturday that's do-able. Late Friday might be, too. Too soon to tell.

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
we advance wednesday at 9pm pst.

fifty are you going to be around? i wont be around at that time so if you can advance then cool! if not, then set commish to cb or dm. thanks brother

Oh, I'll be around! I plan on pulling a Vladamir Putin and refusing to relinquish power. You've made the mistake of your life, FMT. The mistake of your life!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
matrix/peterboy have you guys spoken about your game?

Yea via pm. We are set to play at 5 pm est tomorrow. If he doesn't show he said we would play later tomorrow night.

anyone want to play a practice game? testing out some new PB's.

i got left 4 dead 2 but i need to play it in single player to get used to the controls before i play online

Matrix

I'll play you in a practice game. Just send me a invite when I log on.

Mrbob

I say we sim matrix game for the week. I'm sick of waiting for him to get his game done and I'm looking forward to my rematch with AT!

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
GG Live. Defensive battle.

Jcut came through for me in the one td pass I needed to win the game.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/14205730

Only because I pulled Moore the free safety off the coverage trying to get pressure with the D-line. I've discovered the CPU Haynesworth does far better than manually controlling him. It's like when you user control, O-linemen just vacuum into him, but when he's CPU, he pancakes O-linemen. Catch-22, love it! Fuck this game.

Matrix

FMT, how the hell did you block my fg? what the shit

Matrix said:
FMT, how the hell did you block my fg? what the shit

lol i dont even know wtf was happening. i wasn't controlling willis at all and he's the one that got the "block". actually, he was not credited with the block, just a fumble recovery. i looked at the replay and he gets in there so fast he catches the kick in his stomach and then is tackled by your kicker. :lol

pwill was a superbeast in that game. 8 tackles, 1 ff, 1 fr, 1 int, 1 td.... and terrorizing shaub time and again on near sacks!

gg though. you kept driving but then stalling. god how i wish i had the UPDATED arobyou franklin :(

Matrix

CB3 said:

Yea basically :lol I had full power behind the kick and the snap was fine.

I also love how it's almost impossible to tackle anyone with the Texans after an int, two pick 6's and a badly timed Slaton fumble fucked me.

Top Bottom