• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol i dont even know wtf was happening. i wasn't controlling willis at all and he's the one that got the "block". actually, he was not credited with the block, just a fumble recovery. i looked at the replay and he gets in there so fast he catches the kick in his stomach and then is tackled by your kicker. :lol

pwill was a superbeast in that game. 8 tackles, 1 ff, 1 fr, 1 int, 1 td.... and terrorizing shaub time and again on near sacks!

gg though. you kept driving but then stalling. god how i wish i had the UPDATED arobyou franklin :(

Must have been some sorta glitch then, never seen that before. It happened so fast I was in shock for a second.

btw Slaton > Gore :p

except the bitch fumbles too much, EA got something right.

Matrix said:
Must have been some sorta glitch then, never seen that before. It happened so fast I was in shock for a second.

btw Slaton > Gore :p

except the bitch fumbles too much, EA got something right.

bah, my guards are horrible with the niners roster (both are sub 80). with the roster i have in franchise i can get SOME push inside (both 80's). but slaton was tearing me up. i tried to blitz to stop it and when that didn't work i said fuck it im going to play coverage, eventually he's going to call a PA pass and get him into long yardage situations!

i will gladly take the roster i've built over an 88 rated DT though. what i'm missing is a good safety. maybe that is where i will go in the draft.... but i have so many other needs :(

Somnia

Note to self: Playing Madden after a heavy night of drinking = not the best idea. I won, but man those 3 picks I threw were just stupid :lol

Somnia said:
Note to self: Playing Madden after a heavy night of drinking = not the best idea. I won, but man those 3 picks I threw were just stupid :lol

:lol

Striker, you're next on my "5 game win streak" list would you be able to go tonight?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
I just realized i can clinch the East with a win and New York loss. yes!
2n1rsxl.jpg

Makes me sick.

Mrbob

LiveWire said:
Only because I pulled Moore the free safety off the coverage trying to get pressure with the D-line. I've discovered the CPU Haynesworth does far better than manually controlling him. It's like when you user control, O-linemen just vacuum into him, but when he's CPU, he pancakes O-linemen. Catch-22, love it! Fuck this game.

Yeah I know. When I saw you go switch to safety I locked onto Hester. It was a great play on my part, because I rolled out right on purpose to see if you would pull your safety in and you did. Left Hester wide open!

Btw Matrix do you use the Houston playbook? I tried it out last night and I don't like it! :(

I'm also having a fun time today at work. Stuck in 16" of snow, with about 4 to 5 more coming down yet! Good times!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whoever is set to advance tonight, Peterboy and I are not playing till 10 pm est tonight. He has had finals stuff come up and is not free till then.

Also Bob yea I use Houston's playbook and I don't like it much either. I just haven't had the time to find a new one to use.

Striker said:

When will you be around? I'm going to be writing a paper tonight but I plan on stopping at 11 ET or so (By that time I think I'll be sick of it. I've spent 20 hours+ on this fucking piece of shit)

Fifty

Birdman02 said:
I should be able to...looks like it'll be right at 9 pst, since Peterb0y and Matrix are playing at 8.

They're playing at 7 pacific..and it'll advance at 8 pacific/11 eastern.

Striker

ph33nix said:
When will you be around? I'm going to be writing a paper tonight but I plan on stopping at 11 ET or so (By that time I think I'll be sick of it. I've spent 20 hours+ on this fucking piece of shit)
Most of the time, really. Got stuff in the oven now. Even then, Chiefs/Texans won't be played for another three hours. :lol :p

storybook when can you play our game? i might be around later tonight (after 10 pm pst probably). tomorrow i wont be around until about 9 pm pst. friday i should be good after 5:30 pst. let me know!

Somnia

dskillz when are you able to get our game in? I'm free tonight after the advance if you want to shoot me an AIM @ somnia1982 (I'll be in away but send me one anyways...playing AC2). Tomorrow will be a no go for me due to work and some stuff I need to do after. Friday I am free after 11pm CST (not a good avail. I know) and saturday I'm free after 830pm CST. Got to love long work hours :D

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Somnia said:
dskillz when are you able to get our game in? I'm free tonight after the advance if you want to shoot me an AIM @ somnia1982 (I'll be in away but send me one anyways...playing AC2). Tomorrow will be a no go for me due to work and some stuff I need to do after. Friday I am free after 11pm CST (not a good avail. I know) and saturday I'm free after 830pm CST. Got to love long work hours :D

Let's do it Friday. I have an interview tomorrow morning, so going to try to get in bed early.

dskillzhtown said:
Let's do it Friday. I have an interview tomorrow morning, so going to try to get in bed early.

good luck on your interview friend.

feel free to reference alex smith's rise to prominence if they ask you a tough questions about overcoming obstacles in life

Striker said:
Most of the time, really. Got stuff in the oven now. Even then, Chiefs/Texans won't be played for another three hours. :lol :p

What's your AIM and when's the latest you can play?

I'm trying to juggle some acts here!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
storybook when can you play our game? i might be around later tonight (after 10 pm pst probably). tomorrow i wont be around until about 9 pm pst. friday i should be good after 5:30 pst. let me know!

Friday would be the best bet but if I happen to be up late tomorrow night, we'll do it then.

gg nightz. one quite laughable play at the end I was up by 4 and he had 5 seconds left. I end up user picking it with vilma and immediately dive. Vilma proceeds to "fumble" the ball (looked like he was down on the video which I can't save a highlight of it just shows nothingness for a minute and then comes back) and donald brown picks it up and starts to run it towards my end zone. I was so afraid he was going to score. From now on I don't care if people say i'm running it up, i'm taking those dints back. thats two or three this season alone that I've dove.

anyways back on track for the playoffs thanks to reggie bush

Fifty

We're advancing in like 20 minutes. I'm just waiting on Matrix's game to finish. Luke wasn't able to play Denver (he tried at least 4 times) because of serious connection issues, presumably on Denver's end..and now we'll have to see if Denver's unbeaten streak ends because of a simmed game!

Nightz

sableholic said:
gg nightz. one quite laughable play at the end I was up by 4 and he had 5 seconds left. I end up user picking it with vilma and immediately dive. Vilma proceeds to "fumble" the ball (looked like he was down on the video which I can't save a highlight of it just shows nothingness for a minute and then comes back) and donald brown picks it up and starts to run it towards my end zone. I was so afraid he was going to score. From now on I don't care if people say i'm running it up, i'm taking those dints back. thats two or three this season alone that I've dove.

anyways back on track for the playoffs thanks to reggie bush
If only I had one of those 99 speed rookie backs, I would have gotten a TD! Everyone was on the left side of the field and after I got past Sharper all I could see was green grass and the endzone. Unfortunately D. Brown's not the fastest guy in the world. :lol gg

everyone fears kelly james.

the stats don't lie.

oh and he threw passes to 10 different receivers, and td passes to 4 different ones. how many of you fuckers can say you accomplished that

Fifty

Advanced!

The power... it surges through me

Oh yeah, and CPU Indy beat previously undefeated CPU Denver in a battle of owners with dial-up modems!

Top Bottom