• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
storybook77 said:
Peterboy, when can you play?
dr-claw-25507.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i like doing both for a few reasons:
-if some bullshit goes down i have a public record of how on the ball i am
-if my opponent posted something or someone knows he is away for a few days or whatever folks in the thread will inform

daw840

daw840 said:
Sorry CB. Yes, my brand new fucking VAIO is busted. I have no internet access at home and my phone is a POS. Would you be able to play tonight?

Just wanted to post for the new page so CB will see it. Let me know when you can play.

daw840

Wellington said:
Daw I am counting on you to start CB's losing streak. I will do my part by winning out. NFC East crown is mine!

Hey, I'm starting to get the hang of JRuss. No INTs at all last game, and only 1 in the game before that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LJ11 said:
Lone, can you play around 6:30 eastern, maybe 7? If not, Wednesday around 7 or so should be okay with me.

Going to dinner after work, won't make that time today, maybe later tonight. Tomorrow is also good.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If I had been in control of the Texans at the start of the season CB would have had at least 1 loss.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i feel bad if you go undefeated only to lose to me in your first playoff game :(

that wont happen because even if you make the playoffs (unlikely), you'll get bounced during my first week bye

CB3 said:
your still gonna have to play a wildcard game

no, you were right the first time, i wont make the playoffs through one of these events:

1. i blow one or all of my final 3 games
2. EA screws me out of it again

plus this year i don't have the #1 pick so i can't score an awesome Center early in the draft :(

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
no, you were right the first time, i wont make the playoffs through one of these events:

1. i blow one or all of my final 3 games
2. EA screws me out of it again

plus this year i don't have the #1 pick so i can't score an awesome Center early in the draft :(
:lol :lol Best part of the draft

DCX

Striker

Fifty and I have been having conflicting schedules, but as of now, we're set for either late tonight, or tomorrow during the day.

Fifty

Striker said:
Fifty and I have been having conflicting schedules, but as of now, we're set for either late tonight, or tomorrow during the day.

Oh baby, we're going to make it happen tonight. Late at night, when all the kids are asleep.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT I won't be able to play until Friday due to some holiday parties. I would play after but seeing as this is probably my super bowl I want to be alert and not drunk. :lol

CB3

Wellington said:
BigAT I won't be able to play until Friday due to some holiday parties. I would play after but seeing as this is probably my super bowl I want to be alert and not drunk. :lol

how about you dont drink and take one for the team instead of bob'ing it up

BigAT

I think the possibility of being able to say, "Hey, I just beat an 11-2 Packers team to help solidify my playoff position" is all the ammunition you'll need to get laid.

storybook77 said:
I think you have a better chance at scoring in Madden. :D

I don't know about that, I have the fourth best scoring defense in the league.

BigAT said:

Unless you're going to shut him out, my statement stands.

Just kidding, Wellie! May your real Giants lose all but 1 of their remaining games!

LJ11

Good game Lone, tough battle. That's the second time this season I've given up a TD near the end of the half, and it came on basically the same exact play. I had it defended, but wanted a better pass rush so I adjusted at the line, burned me twice this season.

Lynch is a fumbling machine, I have no idea why he puts it on the ground as much as he does. He also gets hurt all the time, and needs to be spelled constantly. Had to take him out of the game at one point because he was getting winded every other handoff.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
I think the possibility of being able to say, "Hey, I just beat an 11-2 Packers team to help solidify my playoff position" is all the ammunition you'll need to get laid.

That's cool because I am #3 in the league in scoring offense.

More to the point what the heck is going on with the real life Giants D!?

Wellington said:
That's cool because I am #3 in the league in scoring offense.

More to the point what the heck is going on with the real life Giants D!?

Their secondary and the Falcons secondary compared notes when they played? :lol

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
Their secondary and the Falcons secondary compared notes when they played? :lol
:( That's exactly what i was thinking when i watched that game last night, it's the Falcons all over.

DCX

BigAT

Sheridan very well could be an awful defensive coordinator, but at this point I think most of it is to blame on personnel issues, specifically the safety position. I think the loss of Kenny Phillips has KILLED them this year. He was a big playmaker back there and could cover a ton of ground, allowing them to blitz more frequently and more aggressively as well.

They were without both of their starting safeties last night, and their replacements were Aaron Rouse, who wasn't even good enough to stay on Green Bay's 53 man roster, and Aaron Ross, a converted CB who has been sitting on the sidelines nearly the entire season with hamstring issues. The sad fact is that duo is probably still an upgrade over when CC Brown was starting, as he might be the worst cover safety I've ever seen. There have been so many big plays this year where on deep balls where it has been clear there was a fundamental breakdown in coverage by one of their safeties.

Don't get me wrong, they've got plenty of other issues as well. The front four, Osi especially, can't generate anything resembling a pass rush (call me crazy, but I think they're missing Jay Alford a lot this year) and their linebackers couldn't cover a tight end if their lives depended on it, but their miserable safety play has been the big, glaring issue that has stuck out to me the entire season.

CB3

Sable said he couldn't play tomorrow. So I guess this shit is going to Wednesday...

Or maybe that was someone else

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
Sable said he couldn't play tomorrow. So I guess this shit is going to Wednesday...

crying_fans.jpg

LJ11 said:
Lynch is a tackle breaking bastard, I have no idea why he puts it on the ground as much as he does. He also gets hurt all the time, and needs to be spelled constantly. Had to take him out of the game at one point because he was getting winded every other handoff.

fixed

Top Bottom