• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

I have it on the PC, but I don't play much multi. We could play on pc if you want, for multi to work you need to forward ports since it runs though gamespy.

From all accounts online is much better on 360 than PC. But th downside is you are running in 720P at 30fps with some slowdown. I can play Borderlands at 1080p on my monitor at 60fps with small drops to about 57. It is basically 60fps locked. Since I would never trust the 360 community to stay on any game not named Halo or Modern Warfare, go with the one with the better single player experience and that is on the PC. Unless you care about gamerpoints.

Oh and sorry smokey. :(

Smokey

What a great way to end my season and keep me for sure out of the playoffs.

2-3 weeks, plus holiday season.

yeah fuckin' right.

i want to throw something.

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
I have it on the PC, but I don't play much multi. We could play on pc if you want, for multi to work you need to forward ports since it runs though gamespy.

From all accounts online is much better on 360 than PC. But th downside is you are running in 720P at 30fps with some slowdown. I can play Borderlands at 1080p on my monitor at 60fps with small drops to about 57. It is basically 60fps locked. Since I would never trust the 360 community to stay on any game not named Halo or Modern Warfare, go with the one with the better single player experience and that is on the PC. Unless you care about gamerpoints.

Bob, thank you. That answers my questions perfectly!

I think I'll pick it up along with something else to take advantage of Best Buy's buy 2 get $20 gift card deal going on right now (which with the Gamer Reward Zone perk ends up being another $10 gift card :D).

Striker

It should take within two weeks if you get it sent out tomorrow. Does MS cover E 74? I had one before and had to pay, but unsure if anything has changed. Something like that isn't something you control, so it would make sense for them... anyways, hope you're able to get it back before the off-season! :\

LiveWire

Smokey said:
What a great way to end my season and keep me for sure out of the playoffs.

2-3 weeks, plus holiday season.

yeah fuckin' right.

i want to throw something.

Sorry man. :/

I'll take over the Chargers for you. I will repeat, I promise.

Smokey

Striker said:
It should take within two weeks if you get it sent out tomorrow. Does MS cover E 74? I had one before and had to pay, but unsure if anything has changed. Something like that isn't something you control, so it would make sense for them... anyways, hope you're able to get it back before the off-season! :\

They have some type of "promotion" :)lol ) where E74 repair is free..so I just have to get a box and wait for the label in email.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yikes sorry Smokey.

*has red ring flashbacks*

Mrbob said:

hey bitch are we playing tonight? respond to my pm!

and that sucks smokey but fuck you for calling it "pheeniks" tanking, kelly will never forget.

Mrbob

And thus, we know why the 360 was ahead of PS3 in Nov NPD.

MS strategy still paying off.

Pheeniks I doubt I'll play tonight. Long day so far, not done. I'll be tired when I get home.

We can play tomorrow night or Thursday.

Mrbob said:

Pheeniks I doubt I'll play tonight. Long day so far, not done. I'll be tired when I get home.

you doubt? that's weak

what time tomorrow unless you decide to man up and play tonight?

Smokey

Mrbob said:

I should have you banned.

Mrbob

:lol

I'm not talking about piracy! Besides, we are amongst friends here no mods allowed so we can lay down the real talk without retribution. :D

Pheeniks it depends on how late the game tonight is done between Sable and Ramirez. I'm home from work around 4:30cst tomorrow .

Mrbob said:
:lol

I'm not talking about piracy! Besides, we are amongst friends here no mods allowed so we can lay down the real talk without retribution. :D

Pheeniks it depends on how late the game tonight is done between Sable and Ramirez. I'm home from work around 4:30cst tomorrow .

They're playing the game around 9-9:30 ET so the league will probably advance somewhere from 9:45-10:30

I'd rather get this shit out of the way since I am not positive about tomorrow!

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
I am VERY tempted to go sell this POS to Gamestop and head to Best Buy and get an Arcade unit with my BB card...
That's what i did, it was half dead, and i sold it to Gamestop for credit, it booted fine no prob there whew!

DCX

Mrbob

ph33nix said:
They're playing the game around 9-9:30 ET so the league will probably advance somewhere from 9:45-10:30

I'd rather get this shit out of the way since I am not positive about tomorrow!

We'll see. Not commiting to a game tonight. It is too big for me to play it half asleep.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
We'll see. Not commiting to a game tonight. It is too big for me to play it half asleep.

Really? Your Bears have been doing that all season.

CB3 said:
Atleast your xbox put your season out of its misery.

Birdman can you play tonight.

8-5 there was still hope :/

Mrbob

Smokey said:
Really? Your Bears have been doing that all season.

cutler.jpg

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
MrBob is this season's MrBob.

Crow: I can play tonight when it advances.

I'm pulling a "MrBob" and won't be able to play until Friday. I shouldn't even be playing TF2 now. My last two finals are coming up Thursday and Friday morning. D:

Somnia

Mrbob said:
Holy crap Sable is losing to Ramirez 35 to 7 in the 2nd. o_O

That should make some NFC Teams happy...more of you guys need to lose every game left so I can win out and make the wild card :D

LiveWire

Hey Bob do you have any links to the fix (forwarding ports or whatever) for Borderlands? Fucking GameSpy....:lol when will game companies ever learn to stop supporting those douchebags from PlanetQuake?

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Yup officially dead. I left it on for 1 hr + wrapped in 5 towels and nothing. I'll send it off tomorrow.
You'll get it back by the time NBA 2k10 season one starts!!

DCX

Mrbob

DM spamming chieves again:

Playing Madden NFL 10
vs. Broncos; 1st qtr.; 36 - 4

Livewire hit up the official borderlands forums.

Top Bottom