• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:
Hey Bob do you have any links to the fix (forwarding ports or whatever) for Borderlands? Fucking GameSpy....:lol when will game companies ever learn to stop supporting those douchebags from PlanetQuake?

Never. I interviewed at a place recently that was planning on using this for their upcoming game.

DMczaf

I let you borrow it for a bit DCX, but the NFC Souf is back with it's rightful owner

NFCSouthChampions.jpg

2010 NFC South Champs!

Rorschach

Nightz: Ramirez says he can play tonight. His PC is borked, but his aim is Ctownskins3 (he's on using his mobile) or you might be able to find him using the list in the league menu on XBL.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That whole go on a 5 game win streak speech has really backfired.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bob, no way you win. You will most likely throw 7 ints trying to pass to your TE all game, I'm sure CB will actually try to cover Oslen in a playoff game.

Luke, what times are good for you to beat up on the Texans?

bluemax

Banned
Lame I was in the middle of a 3 TD come back and the game disconnects me again. I had the ball at midfield right at the start of the fourth too.

PBY

Banned
good game astrolad, i had a lot of fun- even though you took me behind the woodshed and had your way with me, but w/e :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
definitely. for the chiefs you had me worried there early. matrix will regale you with the wonders of playing as the chiefs i'm sure!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
looks like im going to need help from my buddies smokey and bluemax in the final 2 weeks!

Edit: And Bob is insane if he wants to see me in the playoffs. I honestly dont know how he won ANY games this season

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
somnia will make it a moot point by using you as a springboard back into the playoff picture this week!

just realized there's like 25 teams in contention for the last wild card too

Striker

Lonestar, can you play later this afternoon/evening/tonight? Available all day.

I predict a 3 pt. loss or a blowout on my behalf! :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:

Edit: And Bob is insane if he wants to see me in the playoffs. I honestly dont know how he won ANY games this season
I want to see you in the playoffs my friend, if I can make it past the first fucking round. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Looks like I clinch a playoff berth with a win or a loss by three of these four: Niners, Falcons, Saints, Cards.

Like the real life Giants I'd like to back in to the playoffs, make it happen boys!

daw840

Not sure who I play this week, but I have all of tonight free. Let me know!

p.s. I have Borderlands for the 360! I have yet to play online so someone hit me up!!

daw840

Also, I will be purchasing L4D2 this afternoon for the 360. So if anyone sees me online, hit me up with an invite!

GT - DarkQberto

For those in the league who aren't on my FL

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
looks like im going to need help from my buddies smokey and bluemax in the final 2 weeks!
What is the deal with poor smokes anyway now that his xbox e-40'd? Just wondering because I need to leave town on Sunday so I'd like to get my next week's game in Saturday night or Sunday morning if possible (unless we're just putting the league on hold for a while or whatever.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
What is the deal with poor smokes anyway now that his xbox e-40'd? Just wondering because I need to leave town on Sunday so I'd like to get my next week's game in Saturday night or Sunday morning if possible (unless we're just putting the league on hold for a while or whatever.
B000ECX0UQ.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mrbob

daw840 said:
Also, I will be purchasing L4D2 this afternoon for the 360. So if anyone sees me online, hit me up with an invite!

GT - DarkQberto

For those in the league who aren't on my FL

Sweet, more people joining the L4D2 army. I'll basically play anytime when I'm home on AIM, just hit me up.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ph33nix said:
Kelly James had 20/17 and but his recent stinkbomb put him right behind jack english :(

I know 4 of those INT's are mine :D

Only 1 of your TD's were on me, while 2 of yours were of the CPU persuasion.

Striker, I can try to game today, but it's not the best day for me, tomorrow or Friday is better.

I actually have L4D2, haven't opened the sleeve from Gamefly yet.

daw840

Mrbob said:
Sweet, more people joining the L4D2 army. I'll basically play anytime when I'm home on AIM, just hit me up.

Unfortunately I don't have a computer at home. :(

I will be on XBL all night tonight though!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Score differences between points scored and points given up. Look at the NFC West. All in the Red. And then look at Jacksonville and Indy, and try to figure out how it happened.

The entire AFC West, except for the sacraficial Chiefs, all ran the score up on people!

Code:
131	Buffalo Bills (LJ11) 11-2
69	New England Patriots (Lonestar 1979) 9-4
-74	New York Jets (Denogginizer OS) 4-9
-84	Miami Dolphins (pheeniks) 3-10

72	Pittsburgh Steelers (TJ Ram) 9-4
24	Baltimore Ravens (Che Guevara) 8-5
-77	Cincinnati Bengals (N1ghtz) 4-9
-39	Cleveland Browns (Striker029) 3-10

-20	Jacksonville Jaguars (Birdman1702) 8-5
106	Indianapolis Colts (Bang Shed) 7-6
-133	Houston Texans (matrixadw) 5-8
-190	Tennessee Titans 1-12

179	Denver Broncos (KamikazePIPBoy) 12-1
239	Oakland Raiders (r0rschach) 10-3
149	San Diego Chargers (dboythaGr8) 8-5
-239	Kansas City Chiefs (peterb0y) 1-12

167	Philadelphia Eagles (ColdBlooded33) 13-0
115	New York Giants (Wellie) 10-3
10	Dallas Cowboys (SomniaGAF) 6-7
-183	Washington Redskins (DJ Demon J) 3-10

131	Green Bay Packers (BigAT4) 11-2
4	Chicago Bears (MrBob) 6-7
-64	Minnesota Vikings (DarkQberto) 3-10
-151	Detroit Lions (dskillzhtown) 2-11

55	Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DMczaf) 11-2
-33	Atlanta Falcons (DCX gaf) 7-6
-14	New Orleans Saints (sableholic) 7-6
-61	Carolina Panthers (Wsv771) 4-9

-13	Arizona Cardinals (AstroTheLad) 7-6
-20	San Francisco 49ers (FrenchMov) 7-6
-33	St. Louis Rams (Storybook77) 4-9
-23	Seattle Seahawks (BlueMaxMB) 4-9

Mrbob

Have we figured out what tiebreakers EA uses for the leagues?

If there is a mess of 9-7 teams at the end of the year in the NFC, ea magic will be spread for that final wild card spot and a winner will arise.

Nightz

Mrbob said:
Have we figured out what tiebreakers EA uses for the leagues?

If there is a mess of 9-7 teams at the end of the year in the NFC, ea magic will be spread for that final wild card spot and a winner will arise.
grab-bag.jpg

Mrbob

Fifty said:
You should never have talked trash. You gave Bob a reason to win, beyond getting a worse draft pick, that he's going to ship to me. I had better fucking make the playoffs.

Thomas had a heck of a game for me too. 2 sacks and an int. I think I'm going to start sending him more at the QB, he does a good job getting pressure.

AstroLad said:

I need to know too.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
looks like im going to need help from my buddies CPU Chargers and bluemax in the final 2 weeks!

FIXED

:(

I sent it out today. The repair place is in Mesquite TX which is like 3 hours from Houston. A friend had his red ring on him a month or so ago and he got his back in one week.

Mrbob

Oh hell. :lol

These games are too imporant to let the CPU play them in place of the defending super bowl champ trying to make a last push into the playoffs to defend his crown.

Top Bottom