• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
daw840 said:
Damn it. Why can't I quote your avatar?!?
2ec204n.gif

Pro-tak. :D

Smokey

DCX said:
That won't happen. I will lose to one of them, not both.

DCX

Even if you do, don't worry:

Smokey said:
I'm tempted to lose that game just to stop Sony's HNIC aka MrBob from getting into the playoffs. If I can't get in, nothing would bring me more pleasure than keeping you out. i will never forget the cockblock you did to me in nba2k9. never.

As I mentioned not only is Bob Sony's HNIC, but when I needed a PG in NBA2K9, Bob came in and blocked the shit out of me and laughed in my face. Repeatedly. Now he needs me to help him out?!

mwhahaha:lol

Mrbob

Tank your season for my sake, I DARE YA!

I just need the Cards *or* Niners at 9-7 to get into the magic hat drawing

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
Don't get me wrong I would rather play FMT and not have Darnell Dockett up my asshole the second I snap the ball!

:(

Dockett rapes O-lines.

[13:50] viakado: [13:50] dboythagr8: lolz bob beat pheeniks 24-6 yesterday after pheeniks talked mad shit in the madden thread
[13:50] viakado: lmao
[13:50] viakado: fucking pathetic.
[13:50] pheeniks: :-(
[13:51] viakado: maybe you should stick to nhl, buddy.
[13:51] pheeniks: i'm waiting till next season
[13:51] pheeniks: this was a 3 season project
[13:51] pheeniks: playoffs=next season
[13:52] pheeniks: iv'e drafted my QB
[13:52] pheeniks: my oline
[13:52] viakado: lmao.
[13:52] pheeniks: my secondary will have developed
[13:52] viakado: im posting this shit. way too damn funny
[13:52] pheeniks: i bet yo dont even know what the fuc im talking about
[13:52] pheeniks: do yo even know what a secondary is
[13:52] viakado: oh fuck off, just because i retired from madden doesn't mean i forgot
[13:52] viakado: i still watch football every week you fucktard
[13:52] viakado: oh fuck off, just because i retired from madden doesn't mean i forgot
[13:52] viakado: u mad?

Smokey

viakado said:
[13:50] viakado: [13:50] dboythagr8: lolz bob beat pheeniks 24-6 yesterday after pheeniks talked mad shit in the madden thread
[13:50] viakado: lmao
[13:50] viakado: fucking pathetic.
[13:50] pheeniks: :-(
[13:51] viakado: maybe you should stick to nhl, buddy.
[13:51] pheeniks: i'm waiting till next season :lol
[13:51] pheeniks: this was a 3 season project :lol :lol
[13:51] pheeniks: playoffs=next season
[13:52] pheeniks: iv'e drafted my QB
[13:52] pheeniks: my oline
[13:52] viakado: lmao.
[13:52] pheeniks: my secondary will have developed
[13:52] viakado: im posting this shit. way too damn funny
[13:52] pheeniks: i bet yo dont even know what the fuc im talking about
[13:52] pheeniks: do yo even know what a secondary is
[13:52] viakado: i still watch football every week you fucktard
[13:52] viakado: u mad?

lolz

Birdman02

CB3 said:
Its a shame birdman will end my perfect season and lukes playoff hopes in one fell swoop :(

Don't you have the #1 seed all but locked up? You should rest your entire team!!

LukeSmith said:
I can't wait to play Birdman next year. Can't. Wait.

We'll be tied after I lose to CB and you beat Matrix, but you'll hold the all-important alphabetical order and points scored tie breakers. :(

TheCrow

Birdman02 said:
Don't you have the #1 seed all but locked up? You should rest your entire team!!

We'll be tied after I lose to CB and you beat Matrix, but you'll hold the all-important alphabetical order and points scored tie breakers. :(

My other 2nd round pick is looking better and better. :D

Assuming I am still in the league D:

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
:(

Dockett rapes O-lines.
Don't try and be nice to me, you and I will do battle in week 17. I am taking on the entire madden-clique this year starting week 16. DM, Matrix, FMT in round 1, kill CB in round 2,
Bob
in the NFCCG then either Fifty or Rors in the SB. My time is now!!!

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:

I can't beat Matrix, I can't stop the pass or the run :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Birdman I won't be around till late tonight. Probably no earlier than 10 PST. If you can't play tonight I'm off tomorrow.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Don't try and be nice to me, you and I will do battle in week 17. I am taking on the entire madden-clique this year starting week 16. DM, Matrix, FMT in round 1, kill CB in round 2,
Bob

I can just hope that I make the playoffs, have someone else take out LJ, and get some luck with whoever else. Boom, Superbowl Champs.

Birdman02

Lonestar said:
I don't know, but the AFC in general is going to be all kinds of fucked up. Right now, it seems the wildcards is between Ror, me, Fifty, and you. Then, throw in the closeness of the race between Fifty and Ram, and whatever might happen in the Bird/Luke division. One of them could make the playoffs as a .500 team, while 1 or 2 10 win teams sit out :(

Nevermind that 2 or 3 of the playoff teams in the NFC will be close to .500 teams...

Luke and I are both just as likely to finish 10-6 as .500. I'm not sure what his schdule looks like, but I should be able to win 2 of my last 3 against the Eagles, Chiefs and Titans.
Obviously, I mean the last 2!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
Bob

But I was really agreeing with you cause when I scrimmaged with Astro last week Dockett simply raped my Texans O-line and I could hardly get the ball off to pass :lol

:lol @ Luke being all
Eyeore-t.jpg

Lonestar

Birdman02 said:
Luke and I are both just as likely to finish 10-6 as .500. I'm not sure what his schdule looks like, but I should be able to win 2 of my last 3 against the Eagles, Chiefs and Titans.
Obviously, I mean the last 2!!

I didn't bother looking at the remain schedules, just looking at current nearish .500 records. Heck, I could finish 9-7. If going by records and who would be favored, I guess I would go 2-1 final 3 games to finish at 11-5, with best case scenario 12-4.

All for naught, if I would face LJ first round. He cheats, and I cannot fathom coming up with a brilliant enough scheme to negate said cheatatronomics. I'm calling for the 46.825 point loss in that one.

LJ11

PM BigAT, he has hacks of his own. I still can't figure out what he was doing on the defensive side of the ball during our game. Couldn't really do a thing.

Matrix

LJ, I can play one scrimmage game now if you want.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
it's times like these i miss rors's power rankings :/

they were so much better than espn's "peyton looks unstoppable" garbage!

Matrix

K you host LJ.

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
PM BigAT, he has hacks of his own. I still can't figure out what he was doing on the defensive side of the ball during our game. Couldn't really do a thing.

And strangely, I beat him, though I know that I've probably lost to him 2 or 3 times before that 1 win. I credit that win to my first use of the wildcat, team effort at running, picking him off 3 times (one for a TD), good passing effort, and stopping his run. All that, and I only won by 11 points.

Looking back, the only wins over quality records I've got, is the Packers and the Ravens.

The records of the teams I beat are: 32 w 59 L .351
The records of the teams I lost to are: 26 w 13 L .666
Record of teams I've faced so far: 58 w 72 L .446
Teams to face: 17 w 22 L .435
Overall: 75 w 94 L .443

Probably not really that good.

Matrix

Roster update is out?

Texans have been raped :eek:

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Matrix said:
Roster update is out?

Texans have been raped :eek:

I played with the Texans on Sunday and got a roster update. If it is the same one, EA put Daniels back on the team. He is listed as the 3rd string, but he is in there.

Pierre thomas fantasy owners are mad after he pulls a mjd... gg dm, first time using this playbook on d and it seems to work, but why'd you have to break bush on the opening kickoff?

Edit: 6 weeks, fuck! Oh and I got a safety!

DCX

DCX
Way to stay alive bro! Good way to bounce back from a terrible game to save your playoff hopes against an even better team!

DCX

DMczaf

Ugh, I'm so pissed right now. 70 yard Wildcat TD run because half my defense is blocked to the ground at the line of scrimmage. I only had 1 safety who could have stopped it, and I end up missing the tackle in the open field. Loved seeing Brees literally chopblock my DB at the snap.

Mrbob

DMczaf said:
Ugh, I'm so pissed right now. 70 yard Wildcat TD run because half my defense is blocked to the ground at the line of scrimmage. I only had 1 safety who could have stopped it, and I end up missing the tackle in the open field. Loved seeing Brees literally chopblock my DB at the snap.

choking-method.jpg

Now you need my help to get a first round bye. But you just failed me so I might throw away my last game against the Pack just to see you play a wild card game!

DMczaf said:
One of the few times I've seen you miss like that in the open field. Actually it happened twice this game I was pretty surprised

Matrix

dskillzhtown said:
I played with the Texans on Sunday and got a roster update. If it is the same one, EA put Daniels back on the team. He is listed as the 3rd string, but he is in there.

I hadn't played since last week so yea I had to download this update. Yea I noticed Daniels is 3rd string, not sure wtf that's about since he's on IR. The team took a hit ratings wise in like every area, not that I'm shocked by this.

Thank god the madden league Texans team is better :D

I felt like I was sorta using the Chiefs against LJ in the scrimmage we just had.

Texans secondary is pathetic at tackling and Dunta picked off a pass, but has to be the slowest corner in the world, I thought I had a pick 6 with him and he has no speed at all.

Classic moment of my scrimmage game was seeing Lynch basically lower his shoulder into Cushing and flat out knock him on his ass... wtf

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
http://www.weirdworm.com/img/life/10-weird-ways-of-getting-high/choking-method.jpg

Now you need my help to get a first round bye. But you just failed me so I might throw away my last game against the Pack just to see you play a wild card game!

CUTLER-BEAR.jpg

LJ11

Matrix said:
I hadn't played since last week so yea I had to download this update. Yea I noticed Daniels is 3rd string, not sure wtf that's about since he's on IR. The team took a hit ratings wise in like every area, not that I'm shocked by this.

Thank god the madden league Texans team is better :D

I felt like I was sorta using the Chiefs against LJ in the scrimmage we just had.

Texans secondary is pathetic at tackling and Dunta picked off a pass, but has to be the slowest corner in the world, I thought I had a pick 6 with him and he has no speed at all.

Classic moment of my scrimmage game was seeing Lynch basically lower his shoulder into Cushing and flat out knock him on his ass... wtf

EA broke the game by adding fatigue on clear breakaway TD's, I was basically drafting off Dunta Burnout style.

On one run, Cushing shoved my TE to the side like a curtain, proceeded to pancake my FB, and plow right into Lynch. One of the coolest plays I've seen. I got payback later with a shoulder to the chin. :lol

Matrix

LJ11 said:
EA broke the game by adding fatigue on clear breakaway TD's, I was basically drafting off Dunta Burnout style.

On one run, Cushing shoved my TE to the side like a curtain, proceeded to pancake my FB, and plow right into Lynch. One of the coolest plays I've seen. I got payback later with a shoulder to the chin. :lol

:( Damn EA.

Your payback hurt more since that play resulted in a td right after Cushing went down.

LJ11

I couldn't believe it actually, would've saved the replay, but there was no way the default angles would capture all of it. Would really like to take vids of shit I see and put it up on youtube, but I'm a retard when it comes to this stuff.

Matrix

I'm just as retarded about that type of stuff as well.

:lol @ DM... keep them coming

Nightz

I know I've been down on Chris Henry this year, but I dedicate the rest of the season to him. All my throws will go to him. He will be my running back on run plays. He will be the captain of my defense. This one's for you, Chris!

chris_henry_feature.jpg

I still think he sucks in Madden, but I hope he survives his situation. :(

Top Bottom