• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i hate how SF4 doesnt have a lobby system like HD remix and Marvel. they held that shit back just to put in on Super Street Fighter 4. Im on to capcom too.

CB3 said:
i hate how SF4 doesnt have a lobby system like HD remix and Marvel. they held that shit back just to put in on Super Street Fighter 4. Im on to capcom too.

yeah that was baffling. i would play SF4 more if it had that feature.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Super Street fighter 4 will have a lobby?

I might as well sell my regular copy if so.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah i think i saw it on a feature list somewhere. ill have to buy it anyway cause it has my boys Cody and Guy.

The stages and music in SF4 was trash. i always hated how they had the remixed street fighter music in like menu's but garbage music in the actual matches

Rorschach

:lol Sorry to get your hopes up, Matrix/CB, but I wasn't really playing you serious...

That last game after everyone left is a small taste of what you would have gotten if I was, CB.

Even though I can't throw a fucking fireball. Fucking 360 controller.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I didn't see your last game.

Hey I too can blame the 360 controller, it's a piece of shit for fighting games.

Again wtf am I still up and talking about this game.

Also I never play you seriously in Madden, just so you know :p

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Also I never play you seriously in Madden, just so you know :p
Oh, I know. This is why I wasn't convinced you were actually pissed off at the game last night.

And the match I was talking about only had me and CB in it. FMT had already left.

Matrix

I bitch and moan here and there, but I can't afford to get truly pissed about games like I did in the past. Stress does a number on my colon.

No way was I really mad about a scrimmage game that meant nothing. I'm just really annoyed with my fumble issues, just like the real life Texans.

edit- Fuck I need some sleep.

Nightz

CB3 said:
The stages and music in SF4 was trash. i always hated how they had the remixed street fighter music in like menu's but garbage music in the actual matches
IN-DES-TRUCTIBLEEE

Man, that song is still burned in my head and I haven't played SF4 in months. =\

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow still 8 games left. C'mon boys I am more anxious to get to the off-season than the playoffs!

Holy shit my D was bad this year. For half the year I was getting killed on the run but I ate up the pass, then it flipped. :lol

Need some major help defensively, but I really want some toys on offense to match the rest of you guys. However fifth in the league in PPG and YPG with a second year RT a rookie C and mediocre receivers is pretty good. I hope you guys cut some good FAs!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow.... two 11-5 teams and one 10-6 team will be left out of the playoffs in the AFC. how sad

I'd rather finish with a losing record than have a record like that and not make it in.

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow.... two 11-5 teams and one 10-6 team will be left out of the playoffs in the AFC. how sad

Yeah, no shit. The AFC is a powerhouse..especially in this game. The Bills, Raiders and Jags are powerhouses, along with most of the usual suspects. It really sucks to be 11-5 and not make the playoffs. My only reward is helping the AFC look good, and a lesser draft pick.

Fifty said:
Yeah, no shit. The AFC is a powerhouse..especially in this game. The Bills, Raiders and Jags are powerhouses, along with most of the usual suspects. It really sucks to be 11-5 and not make the playoffs. My only reward is helping the AFC look good, and a lesser draft pick.

meanwhile... in the nfc....

there will be a 9-7 division winner
and there will be a 9-7 wild card participant!

the lesson? NFC is the better conference. we are so good and just beat up on each other back and forth. meanwhile the AFC has no competition from top to bottom!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
whats good fellas.. just picked this up again, I am going to want to play some games in the next couple days to get my skills back in order... let me know if anyone is playing outside the league and want to get some free W's... merry christmas

Fifty

omg we need to give back malley the chiefs. that would be my ultimate madden christmas gift! that team needs an owner who cares. Peterboi does not seem to give one shit about this community.

Matrix

If Malley has the time for league play I'd love to have him get his team back. Like Fifty said I'm not sure Peterboy really gives a shit about the league.

I have Castle crashers as well.

WTF we all have these arcade games and never play them :lol

Matrix said:
If Malley has the time for league play I'd love to have him get his team back. Like Fifty said I'm not sure Peterboy really gives a shit about the league.

:lol

lets not go down this road again fellas. peter is actually excited to be in the league and has been waiting for quite sometime to join (for a spot to open). he has played all his games on time (except against the CPU but that was my fault for not clarifying with him soon enough that he would be playing the CPU).

Matrix

He's excited to be in the league? funny way of showing it :lol

In all honesty I could care less who has the Chiefs, I just never want to use them again...... NEVER.

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

peter is actually excited to be in the league

xin_31110123084947115761.jpg

Rorschach

Malley: Post here or hit me up on aim or something if you ever want a piece of Bruce Gradkowski!

So are we going to have a Castle Crashers party when its on sale for 560 in a couple of days?
Sale you say... Is that game still borked or is it finally smooov?

peter is actually excited to be in the league
I'll teach peterboi the ropes and make him a contender! First lesson: quarter defense is not all that great in a 1st and goal situation.

Ramirez said:
Division is all mine once again. :D

Hopefully I can avoid Rors and LJ in the playoffs and I might have a chance.
You can avoid me since I'm not in them. :lol

:(

well peter isn't the only one who isn't highly active in the thread. i think he has responded to all PM's he gets and his games have been played within the deadline. what more can we ask?! :D

p.s. fifty are you ready for our game next season? i'm going to put the clamps on that little kid in your backfield

Fifty

For more than a game? yes. Aside from that one injury, he went out often, but only for a few plays. Truth be told, his low injury rating just means that he's going to get hurt with little injuries a lot. I can live with that.

Now I need to figure out what to do with him and Ray Rice in the offseason. Rice is still improving..but I can't have him backing up a 28 TD RB. I was actually hoping Keller got hurt for more games and that I'd be able to take advantage of my great 'backup'

Matrix

Fifty, we need to start plotting on how I can make your team better.

Moss for LJ!

Fifty

Ssshhhh..Wellie is listening!

If anyone wants Ray Rice, I'll trade him for a top 10 pick or equal young defensive talent. He's still improving, and is about as well rounded a back as you can find.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Ssshhhh..Wellie is listening!

If anyone wants Ray Rice, I'll trade him for a top 10 pick or equal young defensive talent. He's still improving, and is about as well rounded a back as you can find.
Wish I had a top 10 pick. :(

Matrix

Anyone want to play Borderlands? oh wait....

Rorschach

GG FMT. You know, that first time you went for it on 4th and goal you would have made it a one possession game. :p

Can't believe Schilens/Murphy kept dropping. :( And Murphy fumblol'd again. :|

Running is impossible with Willis waiting in the wings...and you playing Franklin. :(

Rorschach said:
GG FMT. You know, that first time you went for it on 4th and goal you would have made it a one possession game. :p

Can't believe Schilens/Murphy kept dropping. :( And Murphy fumblol'd again. :|

Running is impossible with Willis waiting in the wings...and you playing Franklin. :(

sorry bro i already replied in the other thread! you lose!

but one other thing i will say is that i wish i had this upgraded franklin on my league team. he is some type of superbeast :(

oh and that willis hit late was fucking ridiculous. you clearly had a first down and he comes out of nowhere to not only prevent the first but hurt bush in the process :lol

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry bro i already replied in the other thread! you lose!

but one other thing i will say is that i wish i had this upgraded franklin on my league team. he is some type of superbeast :(

oh and that willis hit late was fucking ridiculous. you clearly had a first down and he comes out of nowhere to not only prevent the first but hurt bush in the process :lol
:lol That last hit was brutal. :(

And yeah, Alex was throwing like JRuss. Gradkowski rules. He never throws a wayward pass unlike JRuss. The only problem he has is noodling throws that should be darts that end up getting intercepted.

Oh yeah and can you believe I had better field position in OT vs the Pats and I didn't kick the FG? And here, Janikowski just booms it easily from greater distance. I'm the biggest idiot ever.

Rorschach said:
:lol That last hit was brutal. :(

And yeah, Alex was throwing like JRuss. Gradkowski rules. He never throws a wayward pass unlike JRuss. The only problem he has is noodling throws that should be darts that end up getting intercepted.

Oh yeah and can you believe I had better field position in OT vs the Pats and I didn't kick the FG? And here, Janikowski just booms it easily from greater distance. I'm the biggest idiot ever.

wait, you had better field position than what? than your 59 yarder or are you talking about having a goal line possession and not kicking it?

Top Bottom