• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
Pfftt that game never struck me as needing true team work, basically stay the fuck together cause the Zombies are on top of you practically all the time. At least that's what the first one was like.
You'd be surprised how hard it is for some people to stick together.......Bob....

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bob won? fuck i'm done :(

The Bob-DM Pact comes through.

handshake.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bob is one evil sob.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
now my only hope is bluemax, who i assume will be destroyed by the cards since i dont expect bluemax has played madden in a week or so :(

You talking shit about English to me on Xbox Live might have angered the karma gods :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bob won? fuck i'm done :(

me too, fuck you alphabet. Anyone know who should actually get in if astro does win between me, fmt, and bob? just want to know if i should be mad or not :lol

edit:

Nevermind I forgot I beat both FMT and Mrbob this season, which means I should be in. If this doesn't happen ugh

So regardless of whether astro wins or not I should be going in the final spot.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head, if applicable.

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

1. Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.
2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)

i demand compensation when i get screwed FMT, I want peterboi's #1 pick (the cpu doesn't need a new player to play as anyways). I will use this pick to get the very best center :D

Striker

Ugh, so many 3-4 point losses this season. Betting it's around the six or seven mark by now. I tied the ball game with 1:27 left on a deep ball to a wide open Brian Hartline, :lol , but Breesus just carved up my defense in the final minute. :(

I got the Saints for Unsportsmanlike Conduct for hitting Josh Cribbs as he was out of bounds, though. First timer for that one.

Got to gear up my defense a bit more this off-season. Big decisions need to be made for the FA period, as well; may lose an important piece. :(

sableholic said:
me too, fuck you alphabet. Anyone know who should actually get in if astro does win between me, fmt, and bob? just want to know if i should be mad or not :lol

edit:

Nevermind I forgot I beat both FMT and Mrbob this season, which means I should be in. If this doesn't happen ugh

So regardless of whether astro wins or not I should be going in the final spot.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head, if applicable.

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

1. Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.
2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)

i demand compensation when i get screwed FMT, I want peterboi's #1 pick (the cpu doesn't need a new player to play as anyways). I will use this pick to get the very best center :D

but i should have won the division and had a home playoff game last season but for EA's "alphabet soup" :(

no one can ever complain now since the commish was the first to take EA's fist in the balls!

Mrbob

Out of curiosity, who would win the division between niners and cards by official tiebreakers?

If it was the niners the head to head for the wild card wouldn't apply since the cards beat the saints and I didn't play the cards.

But yeah the tiebreaker system sucks. :( EA better fix this for next season.

Mrbob said:
Out of curiosity, who would win the division between niners and cards by official tiebreakers?

If it was the niners the head to head for the wild card wouldn't apply since the cards beat the saints and I didn't play the cards.

But yeah the tiebreaker system sucks. :( EA better fix this for next season.

cards would on account of a better conference record

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Bluemax I get in today at 530 eastern. Can you play any time after? If not gonna be a bit dicier this week as I have guests and tons of work so getting home late.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
thats what i meant. you should pay less attention to what i say and focus more on the beating your getting in the fantasy superbowl right now

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
At least in this league the Giants made the playoffs right boys!?

:(

I wonder if FMT would be willing to miss the playoffs every year in Madden for the rest of his life if it meant he would get one more Super Bowl title for the niners in real life.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the problem is if he doesn't respond and i boot him to let someone sub then he cannot ever rejoin the league

I think he can rejoin, but only if you send him an invitation to join the league. At least that's what I've read before.

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the problem is if he doesn't respond and i boot him to let someone sub then he cannot ever rejoin the league

Me and Rors tested this during last season in the dummy league....you should be able to invite him so he can rejoin.

Not saying his game should be simmed (since mine probably won't be played until tomorrow or tuesday night), just wanted to let you know.

bluemax

Banned
I have no Internet aside from my phone right now (f u Verizon). If it's too hard for Astro I can try to drop from the iPhone app. Otherwise I'll drop tomorrow from work and someone can sub for me.

Sorry for the hold up I really thought I'd have Internet by now.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
oooh bummer i was looking forward to our game too. if it's gotta go down like that i would prefer to play tonight if possible. just got home tho gotta unpack and stuff

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
oooh bummer i was looking forward to our game too. if it's gotta go down like that i would prefer to play tonight if possible. just got home tho gotta unpack and stuff
I can't leave through the iPhone app. I guess if it is a big deal I can go to the nearby coffee shop with my Netbook. I'm hoping Verizon turns my Internet on tomorrow though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
I can't leave through the iPhone app. I guess if it is a big deal I can go to the nearby coffee shop with my Netbook. I'm hoping Verizon turns my Internet on tomorrow though.

We can wait until tomorrow broham. You have until Wednesday.

Would hate to see such an important game be played by a sub or AI.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
We can wait until tomorrow broham. You have until Wednesday.

Would hate to see such an important game be played by a sub or AI.

Probably for the best, FMT would knock you out in round 1 after I crushed Astrolad with the Seahawks :(

Fifty

Can we get a mod to rename this the Left 4 Dead 2 thread? I'm getting bored of checking the thread, expecting to read about Madden games.

Top Bottom