• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

ph33nix said:
who has sf4 on ps3? i will kick anyone's ass guaranteed
lol

You have a game to finish w/ me in the Show since your PS3 "mysteriously" shut down when I had a man in scoring position with only 1 out w/ Lance Berkman batting...

Edit: 360 just arrived so I can play tonight.

Smokey said:
You have a game to finish w/ me in the Show since your PS3 "mysteriously" shut down when I had a man in scoring position with only 1 out w/ Lance Berkman batting...

Edit: 360 just arrived so I can play tonight.

STFU yours did too

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bob you playing today?

Smokey have you been able to contact Ram?

Sorry for being so pushy. I'm finally getting transferred to a new project sometime next week and I don't know what the schedule is going to be like so I just want to end this!

Mrbob

Dunno about today. Maybe later tonight.

Not home right now, and when I get home I'll be in and out with things to do.

Tomorrow I'm free so we'll play by then at the latest.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Dunno about today. Maybe later tonight.

Not home right now, and when I get home I'll be in and out with things to do.

Tomorrow I'm free so we'll play by then at the latest.
khan.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
BigAT said:
Is it just me or does the ball leave before the kicker even hits it and it just gets vacuumed to the defenders hands?

Regarding fumbles, this is completely anecdotal evidence obviously, but I've noticed them a lot more lately. I never had a problem with Ryan Grant in the past, but he's lost a few my last couple of games to end the season. My backup RB wasn't exactly sure handed before, but now it seems like the rate he fumbles has increased tenfold.

couldbe.jpg

Could Be.

Wouldn't have changed the Ending.

Mrbob

Real men are working right now. Not like all these sissies who have off of work between christmas and new years. :D Besides, this is how I pay for my big money PC products and games.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey whoever isn't playing anything tonight be sure to catch the holiday bowl and key on Ndamukong Suh. If he's not # 1 I don't know who will be.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wonder if it's Turner that's working over Ram.

edit- make that 21-0 :eek:

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
Turner is a beast :(

DCX

If Turner is the one doing the damage don't be shocked if Ram goes off on you :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
28-10.

Good thing he got to play the AI.

Looks like Smokey @ Crow again and Luke @ LJ.

Hmmm.... who are we waiting for to finish this round.... hmm....

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
If Turner is the one doing the damage don't be shocked if Ram goes off on you :lol
Like if i care, he needs to man up and play better, i have beaten Smokey 2/3 times i have played him, yet i lost to Ram every time i have played him, along with CB :(

DCX

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
28-10.

what's funny is that Lonestar would be the one to bitch consider Smokey has played three human opponents this season lol. * is in his future amirite?

DCX

Matrix

DCX said:
Like if i care, he needs to man up and play better, i have beaten Smokey 2/3 times i have played him, yet i lost to Ram every time i have played him, along with CB :(

DCX

Playoffs are a whole different beast like Turner :p

Matrix

35-24 still in the 3rd, things have gotten interesting

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Striker said:
We should broadcast these playoff games. :(

Hey, I broadcasted my game with Somnia, not sure why no one else is stepping up and doing the same. It is free to do and easy.

If you can hook up a webcam to a laptop/PC, then you can do it. Registering to ustream takes a minute.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
28-10.

Hmmm.... who are we waiting for to finish this round.... hmm....

LoL, this AI used to regularly handle you back in the Xbox days when we could connect. ;)

The game was a mess, it was snowing, so I knew it would be from the get go. I had -13 yards of offense after the 1st quarter due to all of my WRs slipping in the snow every time I went to pass to them. He could do no wrong however, Braylon Edwards got flipped mid catch, dropped it, then recaught it on the way down.

Sproles had 6 broken tackles, Turner had 4...Mendenhall had....1. Holmes went out in the 3rd qtr on the cart, I couldn't do play action because of manual DE play, fun times.

Whatever, I knew I would lose, I always get "maddened" when I play Smokey.

DCX is a complete tard for trading Turner away, and the league as a whole should have stopped it to begin with, I vote no more unrealistic dumb trades for Season 3. :)

LiveWire

Striker said:
We should broadcast these playoff games. :(

This inspired me to look up how to use my 360 camera on PC. I just created a ustream account and successfully broadcast. So from now on I will broadcast my Madden games if anyone wants to watch.

Matrix

haha snow and Turner :lol I would have lost by 40 or 50 points.

Striker

Ramirez said:
DCX is a complete tard for trading Turner away, and the league as a whole should have stopped it to begin with, I vote no more unrealistic dumb trades for Season 3. :)
Lots of teams will be killed when there is a CAP.

Ugh, fucking EA. >:|

dskillzhtown said:
Hey, I broadcasted my game with Somnia, not sure why no one else is stepping up and doing the same. It is free to do and easy.

If you can hook up a webcam to a laptop/PC, then you can do it. Registering to ustream takes a minute.
Only webcam I got is attached to my laptop.

Could still probably work?

Smokey

GG Ram. You started getting on a roll at the end. You had much better success when you started opening things up. This was also the first ever snow game I've played in during the franchise so that was pretty cool. The Chargers aren't used to 30 degree weather but we managed to adjust pretty well!

Ramirez said:
LoL, this AI used to regularly handle you back in the Xbox days when we could connect. ;)

The game was a mess, it was snowing, so I knew it would be from the get go. I had -13 yards of offense after the 1st quarter due to all of my WRs slipping in the snow every time I went to pass to them. He could do no wrong however, Braylon Edwards got flipped mid catch, dropped it, then recaught it on the way down.

Sproles had 6 broken tackles, Turner had 4...Mendenhall had....1. Holmes went out in the 3rd qtr on the cart, I couldn't do play action because of manual DE play, fun times.

Whatever, I knew I would lose, I always get "maddened" when I play Smokey.

Lies. I think if you opened up the playbook a little more it would serve you well. You've got one of the best QBs in the game. I don't understand why you don't throw more.

DCX said:

You have beaten me in scrimmages. I don't think you've beaten me in a regular season game or the playoffs :p

Matrix said:
If Turner is the one doing the damage don't be shocked if Ram goes off on you

I like how you all assume if I'm doing well it must be Turner:lol . At the beginning of the game it was my receivers doing damage, not Turner. Those yards during the regular season that he gained can be used as a decoy, to let the other playmakas put in work.

Wellington said:

Yes. Yes. Yes. This man had a crazy season and beat me twice :(. I want to return the favor.

dskillzhtown said:

I have a webcam and want to do this. But how do I avoid the shit quality that showed up in Crow/Story game?

Matrix

Smokey said:
I like how you all assume if I'm doing well it must be Turner:lol . At the beginning of the game it was my receivers doing damage, not Turner. Those yards during the regular season that he gained can be used as a decoy, to let the other playmakas put in work.

After what he did to me I can't help it :lol

TheCrow

Smokey said:
Yes. Yes. Yes. This man had a crazy season and beat me twice :(. I want to return the favor.

I am kinda tired of playing you :p but I rather play you than Luke. Could you play later tonight, if it advances?

Smokey

TheCrow said:
I am kinda tired of playing you :p but I rather play you than Luke. Could you play later tonight, if it advances?

Lonestar already gave me bulletin board material, I will add this to the board as well.

And no I will not play you tonight. Just to piss you off, you'll have to wait until Saturday.

Looking at season ending stats...Nick Barnett joined the organization right before the trade deadline and is the team leader in tackles. What a great pickup by the GM!

Ramirez

Smokey said:
Lies. I think if you opened up the playbook a little more it would serve you well. You've got one of the best QBs in the game. I don't understand why you don't throw more

Why open up the playbook and go all passing when I've been doing just fine all season with a balanced attack. The way your defenders shed blocks and attack holes on run plays is absurd. The only other people I've seen do this is Rors and LJ, and I don't know how you all get it to happen because it has little to do with the player and more to do with the AI of the defenders you're not controlling. *shrug*

TheCrow

Smokey said:
Lonestar already gave me bulletin board material, I will add this to the board as well.

And no I will not play you tonight. Just to piss you off, you'll have to wait until Saturday.

That would actually give me time to finish borderlands and than get some much needed practice in madden.

Luke just gives me a much harder game. Playing you is more predictable. I either lose by two TDs or win by two TDs, while when I play Luke the game is always tied or within a FG.

Ramirez said:
Why open up the playbook and go all passing when I've been doing just fine all season with a balanced attack. The way your defenders shed blocks and attack holes on run plays is absurd. The only other people I've seen do this is Rors and LJ, and I don't know how you all get it to happen because it has little to do with the player and more to do with the AI of the defenders you're not controlling. *shrug*

and I know this all too well. :(

Smokey

Ramirez said:

Not all passing that's not what I meant. It's just my opinion but from playing you I think it would help a little bit if you passed a BIT more. You're QB is more elite than your RB's (and one of the best in the game) although your RBs are good as well. Just my opinion though.

On the blocking/filling gaps..there's some things I do..but I don't think it's anything unique. Mainly has to do with shifting and other tools.

I wanna try out this webcam deal to see how good the quality would be. Anybody up for it later on?

LiveWire

Ramirez said:

Looking at some youtube user videos it seems like it a form of nano-blitzing without having to manually position linebackers in gaps. Basically, audibling and re-audibling to path the AI defender perfectly into a gap. I would assume this is what FMT intended to ban when nano-blitzing was banned, but I dunno...

Top Bottom