• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh shit bad blood in the NFC East!

you guys should be more like us in the NFC West! astro, story, blue, and i are like brothers. we have a bond that CAYN'T NOBODY BREAK!

You're just happy because you believe we're on the cusp of saying goodbye to the Dirty One

LukeSmith said:
You're just happy because you believe we're on the cusp of saying goodbye to the Dirty One

im going to start beating off as soon as i see that old fuck on the retirement list. i can't wait!

also, guys regarding the draft..... i'm thinking of doing it on saturday. what do you guys think?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
im going to start beating off as soon as i see that old fuck on the retirement list. i can't wait!

also, guys regarding the draft..... i'm thinking of doing it on saturday. what do you guys think?
What time Saturday? I will work my gym schedule around it because I am a true team player.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bob holds the league up. No good game for him
Me and ck have been throught battles. He is my biggest rival. Playing him in the conference game, I'd have it no other way

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Bob holds the league up. No good game for him
Me and ck have been throught battles. He is my biggest rival. Playing him in the conference game, I'd have it no other way
As mad as I am now, we are best bros. I won a super bowl over CB on a Terrell Owens drop.

LukeSmith

I think LJ has folks staying with him - hence his busy-ness. So who knows if the League will be ready by then. If it gets advanced to the offseason in time, Saturday is great.

CB3

True story, ck stayed at bro's house one year when he came out to cali for e3. This was before I was on GAF though

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors I'll play your overrated @ss!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I will probably not be home...but I will rank players ahead of time.

I'll see what EA picks for me when I get in.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just for some funtime Extrapolation (new word?!), Tribow passed for a TD every 5.875 passes. So, I extrapolate that to the amount of passes Jack English threw, and BAM

75 TD passes.

Tribow > English.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea like others have said, FA comes before the draft.

If we do it Saturday I'd rather do it later. I'm leaving NY to go to elsewhere but it's not like I'll have anything to do. 4 PM PST = 6 PM CT = around dinner time :(

Lonestar said:
Sable,

I was going over different things, and noticed, your player ratings is missing most of Green Bay's players. Only 4 people on the team!

I noticed it as I was looking at QB's, and no Aaron Rodgers.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvaEQhyuM7uSdHp0S28ta1AwZTBpQllLTVRJRHZ2Wnc&hl=en

uploaded new version of the current player attribute ratings, looks like I missed quite a few players not just the entire green bay team. I want to say it was at 1500 something rows, now its at 1749.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

just please don't do anything on sunday or wednesday that's all I ask.

ok thats fair. lets see when the season ends so we can get FA done with first. lets shoot for NEXT saturday (january 9th) for the draft after the final playoff game ends (i think it will end at about 4 pm pst? but maybe later)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
True story, ck stayed at bro's house one year when he came out to cali for e3. This was before I was on GAF though
BoE is your brother? :lol

I never stayed there just met up with him along with some others. Funny stuff

Somnia

If we are going to do it NEXT Saturday is there anyway we could do it next Sunday instead of Saturday? edit: Forgot I close next Saturday so wont work at all for me. I work every Saturday but can play around with my schedule any other day.

[18:58] thecoldone33: Next time you see Smokey ask him why isn't he in the superbowl with me
[18:59] viakado: because he's too busy getting his ass whooped by pheeniks in The Show.

CB3

Wellington said:
BoE is your brother? :lol

I never stayed there just met up with him along with some others. Funny stuff
Not by blood. But he dated my sister for years. I remember seeing that picture of all you guys. Its easy to point out tiki barber in it

Fifty

Hopefully we have a good class of free agents. I know I'll be dropping a couple of good players. Better players than last season, certainly. I think that it's a good system that we have, and that it'll be exciting to see who ends up with whom.

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
Hopefully we have a good class of free agents. I know I'll be dropping a couple of good players. Better players than last season, certainly. I think that it's a good system that we have, and that it'll be exciting to see who ends up with whom.
You'd be surprised to see who ends up on the list from my team :p

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
Truth be told I did feel kind of robbed. Dropped some decent players and the pool was crappy. Fred Robbins paid me back by forcing a fumble for DM. What a treacherous lout.

DCX said:
You'd be surprised to see who ends up on the list from my team :p

LDT? :|

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Truth be told I did feel kind of robbed. Dropped some decent players and the pool was crappy. Fred Robbins paid me back by forcing a fumble for DM. What a treacherous lout.

LDT? :|
You'll have to wait and see, all i have to say is i'll be a top three cutter/picker :D

DCX

hmmmm.... ok.... well step 1 is finishing this season. once the season is finished, we can decide. so far its about a 50/50 split on this saturday vs. next saturday.

Rorschach said:
Am I the only one that wants to postpone it 'till ~August 10th?

wow how depressed i'm going to be when we retire this franchise. i've grown so attached to jack english i feel like he is a real person..... help me make him real!!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow how depressed i'm going to be when we retire this franchise. i've grown so attached to jack english i feel like he is a real person..... help me make him real!!

You are Jack English! Madden Franchise is your Fight Club

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Whats this Pinocchio shit?

Top Bottom