• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow how depressed i'm going to be when we retire this franchise. i've grown so attached to jack english i feel like he is a real person..... help me make him real!!
Dare i say we wait til 2012 and ride this baby out? *runs and hides*

DCX

DMczaf

I'll get an 80 rated Freeman + 80+ rated Cadillac + an overrated 1st round pick <3

Plus Cowher will replace Raheem's coaching sliver!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I'll get an 80 rated Freeman + 80+ rated Cadillac + an overrated 1st round pick <3

Plus Cowher will replace Raheem's coaching sliver!

Cowher to Texans, Kubiak fired and becomes QB coach at Tampa. Sounds like a better plan to me.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I added a probably useless column on Season 2, for if the player is a rookie.

Rookie with Best Name is...Phoenix Bible!

Lonestar said:
I added a probably useless column on Season 2, for if the player is a rookie.

Rookie with Best Name is...Phoenix Bible!

lol wtf phoenix bible? whose team is he on? i would have drafted him in the first round on name alone

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol wtf phoenix bible? whose team is he on? i would have drafted him in the first round on name alone

Well, I found the Answer to why Crow has blasted to the AFC Championship game.

TE Phoenix Bible. 65 rated, but 86 Speed and 87 Acc!

Smokey

viakado said:
[18:58] thecoldone33: Next time you see Smokey ask him why isn't he in the superbowl with me
[18:59] viakado: because he's too busy getting his ass whooped by pheeniks in The Show.

Next time you see CB3 ask him how many Madden + NBA2K rings he has..

oh wait

DCX

DCX
Damn...gg Matrix. Got an achievement for that finish :) Moss is nice/borat. Of course LT goes off. Not just the 80 yarder, just how shifty he was in between the tackles..broke 4 of them and none with power. Nice, i couldn't use him like that.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG dude.

Moss coughed up key fumble *ripped it out myself* and would have cost you the game if I had taken a 3 straight kneel downs or ran the ball. He still had a great game, as did LT.

Matrix

CB3 said:
LJ is the new bob

You can't out Bob the Bob. Bob has been doing it for years.

That's why he's Bob.

Mrbob

Guys I picked up Street Fighter 4
on the PC via steam sale for $9.99!
If anyone wants to rumble let me know!

This is the one game I wish there was cross platform gameplay. I believe SF4 uses Games for Windows Live, and I have my wired 360 controller I would throw down with.

Actually I really bought this game as a rental of sorts. Give me a month or two to see if I like, and then if I do I'll grab Super Street Fighter 4 on whatever platform the league gets it on and we can do battle!

I'm gonna get super SF4 when it comes out on PS3. but if enough people have SF4 regular for PS3 I might pick it up cause its like 20 bucks right?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i dont care if your rocking the sega saturn D-Pad, you would still fall to me, along with everyone else

Smokey

ph33nix said:
I'm gonna get super SF4 when it comes out on PS3. but if enough people have SF4 regular for PS3 I might pick it up cause its like 20 bucks right?

If it's really $20ish on PS3 then I'll get it.

LJ11

Happy New Year folks!

I may have a window to get my game in today, but I'm not sure right now, trying to unload these guys on my bro for a few.

I'll keep you guys updated, because if it's not today then Monday or Tuesday night.

CB3

LJ11 said:
Happy New Year folks!

I may have a window to get my game in today, but I'm not sure right now, trying to unload these guys on my bro for a few.

I'll keep you guys updated, because if it's not today then Monday or Tuesday night.

1zn8si9.jpg

LJ11 said:
I'll try to get in asap, don't want to hold it things up.

don't mind everyone, as rors said it's the holidays I'm sure most people will be pretty understanding about it. Happy new years to you and everyone else.

CB3

LiveWire said:
Pfft, you chickened out right when I was about to dominate your shoto. I don't even play SF4 regularly. I expected more from all that talk.

How often do you see me on SF4? I havent played regularly in months. I only every play when one of guys talk shit and i have to put you down Its usually FMT

Wellington said:
Any idea when LJ/Crow are going to play? I want to see my progression. :|

monday or tuesday night. patience my friends!

p.s. last time i played cb in SF4 he beat me 5 to 4. yeah, he's really dominant. at least i can BEAT him once in "his" game, whereas he has never beaten me once in marvel vs. capcom

Wellington said:
How the heck were we planning on doing the draft this Saturday? :lol

obviously we won't be. that is why i said yesterday "lets see when the season is finished, then we can plan the drafts (rookie and FA)"

p.s. CB you just suck balls at marvel vs. capcom. it's not because of the frantic nature or anything else, it's because you don't have what it takes to beat me. case closed!

CB3 said:
Its a shame you cant beat me in anything else. At All

so beating you 4 times in SF4 isn't beating you? ok. see when you say "you can't beat me at anything", you vaguely mean that if we play 10 times in SF4, you'd beat me 6 or 7 times. when i say you can't beat me in marvel vs. capcom, i don't mean i'll win the majority of the time. i mean if we play 10 times, i will win 10 times. and there is nothing you can do to dispute that!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so beating you 4 times in SF4 isn't beating you? ok. see when you say "you can't beat me at anything", you vaguely mean that if we play 10 times in SF4, you'd beat me 6 or 7 times. when i say you can't beat me in marvel vs. capcom, i don't mean i'll win the majority of the time. i mean if we play 10 times, i will win 10 times. and there is nothing you can do to dispute that!

i never play marvel. thats like bragging about how you can never beat me in super smash bros. its absolutely true, but you never play it so what the point in bragging

CB3 said:
i never play marvel. thats like bragging about how you can never beat me in super smash bros. its absolutely true, but you never play it so what the point in bragging

you never play marvel? i must have played you 30-40 times in that game. i have played you what, 1 time in smash bros?

Top Bottom