• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Somnia

So I get home and start reading the thread...it took me like 15 minutes just to get to the fucking press release and it was a let down...let down almost in the same size of the Giants real life season.

BigAT

I posted this already on the trade thread, might as well do it here as well.

Available for trade:

Nehemiah Ford (DT) - 75 (95 STR). Glen Davis doesn't have shit on my Big Baby. 5 years old, 353 pounds.

jq6i9y.jpg

Looking for a DT in the draft? There's only one that is rated higher than Ford and he'll be gone in the first round, easy. Every other DT is AT LEAST 3 points lower than Ford. Every DT in the draft but two (and one of them is rated 54 OVR) have lower Strength.

He would be my 3rd DT and sit on the bench and I have bigger areas that need improvement. He's only a year out of the draft so there is plenty of room to improve, could probably make a good NT.

Looking for a draft pick.

sableholic said:
So nobody was interested in moving up in the draft to either #4 or #16, or interested in Colston, Shockey, Bush, Lance Moore?
I don't think I have enough to give up without killing my depth. :/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:
So I get home and start reading the thread...it took me like 15 minutes just to get to the fucking press release and it was a let down...let down almost in the same size of the Giants real life season.
Just for that I am running up the score on you next season.

Commishes, bookmark this post so when you see the score you don't wonder why.

LiveWire

Somnia said:
Shanahan to the skins eh...are you celebrating yet Live?!?!

I'm not that excited about it. I'm excited Cerrato is gone and we actually have an employee with the title General Manager. My only expectations for the next two seasons are to go 3-3 in the division and hopefully win a few other games.

Oh and BigAT I sent you a PM.

LiveWire

sableholic said:

Speaking of things to be excited about, did you see Campbell go OFF on Portis to the Post? Holy shit! :lol Finally some actual emotion from the guy. Maybe this is like the whole Eli-Tiki situation. Portis leaves, Jason wins a SuperBowl..... :D

LiveWire said:
Speaking of things to be excited about, did you see Campbell go OFF on Portis to the Post? Holy shit! :lol Finally some actual emotion from the guy. Maybe this is like the whole Eli-Tiki situation. Portis leaves, Jason wins a SuperBowl..... :D

Wish he would show that kind of emotion on the field. However he only called out portis, when Cooley said the same thing a week or so ago saying that there was no leader on offense. I imagine this is the end of the line for Portis though as a redskin. I'm sure he'll go to the Pats and win a super bowl or something.

LiveWire

sableholic said:
Wish he would show that kind of emotion on the field. However he only called out portis, when Cooley said the same thing a week or so ago saying that there was no leader on offense. I imagine this is the end of the line for Portis though as a redskin. I'm sure he'll go to the Pats and win a super bowl or something.

No way they get rid of Portis, Campbell's more likely to go first. Portis has to stay at least another year, too much money tied up in his contract.

LiveWire said:
No way they get rid of Portis, Campbell's more likely to go first. Portis has to stay at least another year, too much money tied up in his contract.

If it's uncapped they might just take the hit to get rid of him. We'll see I guess, I think Shannahan will cut some of the fat off the team and hold people more accountable than zorn/gibbs did. No more not practicing all the time. At least thats my hope.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Is the only way to mess around with your draft board on 360? Online one seems broken (doesn't load all players) and I can't even login to the iphone one.

AstroLad said:
Is the only way to mess around with your draft board on 360? Online one seems broken (doesn't load all players) and I can't even login to the iphone one.

it does load all the players, but only if you do it by position.

for instance if you choose "all" as position, it lists a good deal of the players.

but if you pick a specific position it WILL list all of them, even on the site. and you can order your draft chart there as well, just make sure you save changes at the top!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Jets give up 5th Pick Overall, Cotchery for WR Dwayne Bowe

Under new management, the Kansas City Chiefs have sent a message to the league that they are prepared to take steps to build for the future by trading away their controversial but talented top WR Dwayne Bowe to the New York Jets in exchange for the #5 overall pick in this year's draft and WR Jerricho Cotchery.

TheCrow

DenogginizerOS said:
Jets give up 5th Round Pick, Cotchery for WR Dwayne Bowe

Under new management, the Kansas City Chiefs have sent a message to the league that they are prepared to take steps to build for the future by trading away their controversial but talented top WR Dwayne Bowe to the New York Jets in exchange for the #5 overall pick in this year's draft and WR Jerricho Cotchery.

Two top 5 picks for AP. :lol

DCX

DCX
DenogginizerOS said:
Jets give up 5th Round Pick, Cotchery for WR Dwayne Bowe

Chiefs now have the first and 5th pick in the draft, i wonder if this is for AP :eek:

DCX

PBY

Banned
Lonestar said:
Wait, is that a 5th round pick, or the #5 pick?
#5 pick

With this development (which went really well/smoothly, props to denogginizer) I have updated my trade offer for AP

Offer A:

first overall pick, second round pick, third round pick, Fourth Round Pick
+McGahee

Or

Offer B:

The 1st and 5th overall picks in the draft-

balls in your court daw

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
it does load all the players, but only if you do it by position.

for instance if you choose "all" as position, it lists a good deal of the players.

but if you pick a specific position it WILL list all of them, even on the site. and you can order your draft chart there as well, just make sure you save changes at the top!
Interesting, thanks.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Denogg SMH That much for just Dwayne Bowe???? I'd understand if it was a mid 1st round pick, but #5???

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holy shit Petey wants AP more than BJ wanted Moss :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
I like this Peterguy.... already undoing the mistakes of prior ownership.

Ravens RAVENS!

peterb0y said:
#5 pick

With this development (which went really well/smoothly, props to denogginizer) I have updated my trade offer for AP

Offer A:

+McGahee

Or

Offer B:

balls in your court daw

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Lonestar

Dude, forget AP, How about Brady!

Seriously, use all those picks to fix the Chiefs. Heck, trade 1 of those to the Giants for his 2 1st rounders, or to the Packers.

DCX

DCX
peterb0y said:
#5 pick

Offer A:

+McGahee

Or

Offer B:

balls in your court daw
napalm1.jpg

DCX

Lonestar

Actually yeah, Daw can't trade AP. One of FMT's listed players of no trading, if I recall correctly.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Denogg SMH That much for just Dwayne Bowe???? I'd understand if it was a mid 1st round pick, but #5???
Huh? Bowe is 93 OVR. No WR in this draft is that high.

Only drawback to Bowe is his relatively low SPD, but he is faster than Cotchery.

Here are some of the superlatives for Bowe:

90 AGI
91 ACC
87 AWR (Good for interceptions)
94 CTH
94 RTE
97 CIT
91 SPC
98 RLS <--- Beast
97 JMP

Dude is a stud. He's what I hope I can make Hakeem Nicks become. He is unpressable and you can just throw it up to him. I am just glad he was not traded for a bag of peanuts like he would have been under previous ownership!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
Actually yeah, Daw can't trade AP. One of FMT's listed players of no trading, if I recall correctly.

you hear that peterboy. you can trade for westbrook though!

Top Bottom