• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea guess you can't get AP cause of FMT.

Slaton for the #5 pick!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
I am just glad he was not traded for a bag of peanuts like he would have been under previous ownership!

I never once thought of trading him unless the RAVENS! had offered me something.

Matrix

CB3 said:
Go away old man!

Westbrook>Slaton

Ssssssh twerp!

Westbrook is the Tmac of HB's!

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
That died the moment DCX became a GM.
You know, i like you for that i'll spare you a tirade. I did what i did to improve my team, it didn't pay the dividends i wanted. I realized the problem was my D, and still is. I'm working to fix that and thought the trade off in LT VS Turner wasnt big.

Well, i was wrong in one aspect. LT is a fine RB with the right player. I'm a power guy, yes a Turner guy :( I don't regret the trade as that trade afforded me to be the the amazing position i am right now. I won the division season one, and i was close to getting a playoff spot in year two.

I'm reloading this team to compete not only for a division crown but a run at the Super Bowl. I'm completely happy with the position i'm in. There is only one champion the rest are in the same boat as i was. I'm glad you "got" your team back, and you are undoing the wrongs and moving in positive direction. God speed, the AFC is strong.

DCX

Matrix

DCX... nm I so sorry.

"You offered a piece of shit old man whose injury riddled garbage cost you the Super Bowl."

:lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:
You offered a piece of shit old man whose injury riddled garbage cost you the Super Bowl.

Is this the same guy that came back and beat you last season, costing you a playoff spot? just making sure

daw840

peterb0y said:
#5 pick

With this development (which went really well/smoothly, props to denogginizer) I have updated my trade offer for AP

Offer A:

first overall pick, second round pick, third round pick, Fourth Round Pick
+McGahee

Or

Offer B:

The 1st and 5th overall picks in the draft-

balls in your court daw

Damn, I go out for a bit this evening and formulate a trade offer that revolves around Bowe and AP, and you go and trade Bowe....smh

AP

for

Brandon Flowers
1st and 5th Overall picks

Ugh, this may end up being my downfall.

Rorschach

Nice get with Bowe, Denog. I wish I could have a guy like that.

sableholic said:
So nobody was interested in moving up in the draft to either #4 or #16, or interested in Colston, Shockey, Bush, Lance Moore?
I'd be interested in Colston if I hadn't given up my second rounder and could work on a package deal. Right now I can't justify giving up Howard for him.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
daw840 said:
Damn, I go out for a bit this evening and formulate a trade offer that revolves around Bowe and AP, and you go and trade Bowe....smh

AP

for

Brandon Flowers

Your Downfall!? Dude, you will have a LOADED team. If you can't with the Vikings after this draft if Peterboy accepts, I don't know what to tell you.

LiveWire

daw840 said:
AP

for

Brandon Flowers

If this trade goes through the league is a joke. The Turner trade is peanuts compared to this fleecing. Hello, peterboy, Scooter Chapman! You can get him if you're that hard up for a RB.

PBY

Banned
daw840 said:

AP

for

Brandon Flowers

duuuuuuude your killing me--- hrm.... let me go crunch some numbers and marinate this for a while

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:

AP

for

Brandon Flowers

Jesus!!!! AP is good but holy hell..

DCX

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
If this trade goes through the league is a joke. The Turner trade is peanuts compared to this fleecing. Hello, peterboy, Scooter Chapman! You can get him if you're that hard up for a RB.
I need this to go through as it will supplant Turner and i can be free again :lol :lol

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
Huh? AP is the most dominant player in the game. I'd do it for the first and fifth if I was Peterboy, Flowers is too much though. Maybe a lower rated player or a low round pick.

Matrix

"I don't know if the BJ/Matrix team trade deal that didn't work out, was this bad."

It wasn't :lol but it would have been pretty brutal if he had stayed and kept the Chiefs.

Smokey

So wait all this bitching about trades Turner etc..and fair and not fair blah blah..and you all are gonna let petaboi potentially trade two top 5 picks, 2nd, 3rd etc + a RB for Peterson...

really?

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Huh? AP is the most dominant player in the game. I'd do it for the first and fifth if I was Peterboy, Flowers is too much though. Maybe a lower rated player or a low round pick.
That's exactly my opinion. Flowers is attempted rape...if u want to do 1,5 and a third that would be perfect. Flowers is another first round pick...

DCX

PBY

Banned
daw840 said:

AP

for

Brandon Flowers

Counter-offer-

AP
Harvin
Winfield

for

1st and 5th
Flowers
McGahee

Matrix

Man I'm trying to watch the rockets, but this is better so far :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So wait all this bitching about trades Turner etc..and fair and not fair blah blah..and you all are gonna let petaboi potentially trade two top 5 picks, 2nd, 3rd etc + a RB for Peterson...

really?

What trade are you looking at??

peterb0y said:
Counter-offer-

AP
Harvin
Winfield

for

1st and 5th
Flowers
McGahee

animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20drudge%20report.GIF
animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20animated%20siren%20gif%20drudge%20report.GIF

Me personally I would never under any circumstances give up a first and a fifth in this draft, nor would I have given up Bowe, but if he wants AP *THAT* badly, it's a hell of a bounty.

I agree with Rors though, you better stay with us for a while, the Chiefs will be fucked up for a long time.

Smokey

Wellington said:
What trade are you looking at??

The initial offer.

Please let this trade go through.

It will only open the doors in the future since this will be at the top of BS trades and nothing else will compare therefore setting a precedent and everything is fair game.

BigAT

This draft needs to just happen already and be done with. My head is hurting from all the trades (my own included).

All I want to do right now is play a damn game.

Speaking of which, scrim anyone?

Smokey

Lonestar said:
How FMT will allow this, but not some other "Marquee Players" be traded... <shrug>

Because petah didn't make it to the playoffs duh.

BigAT said:
Speaking of which, scrim anyone?

I will. I'll have Rox on one TV, the comp to see if this BS goes through, and Madden!

DCX

DCX
Anybody notice Scooter is 20?! Damn...most players are like 23-24. He must have left after his softmore year.

DCX

Nightz

Wow, I go away for an hour and I miss all this drama! Don't know if this trade will ever go through, but props to peterb0y. After all the crap everyone gave him about not showing up and Bob'ing the league, he's BRINGING it. :lol

popcorn.gif

CB3

Rorschach said:
CB3 didn't you have a ton of trades and have Brandon Friggin' Marshall on your team? And made a trade or two this off season too??

I made one trade this offseason. Which wasnt the one i wanted because i got cockblocked by the KGB.

LiveWire

Wellington said:

1st and 5th is questionable, but OK. Adding Flowers is just ludicrous.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
I made one trade this offseason. Which wasnt the one i wanted because i got cockblocked by the KGB.
But you're a playoff team! You're not allowed!

Smokey is bitching and he has Turner.

You guys are overreacting to something that FMT hasn't even approved.

Smokey

Rorschach said:

Im just sayin..I hope this goes through. If it does everything is fair game. The Turner/LT deal was not a bad trade despite what all you haters think. It was a 90+ RB for another 90+ RB plus a pick and a corner from me.

This is on another level, but it's PETAHBOI and he didn't make the playoffs.

Therefore this has a good chance of going through.

CB3

Rorschach said:

Im not specifically talking about this trade.

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Wow, I go away for an hour and I miss all this drama! Don't know if this trade will ever go through, but props to peterb0y. After all the crap everyone gave him about not showing up and Bob'ing the league, he's BRINGING it. :lol

popcorn.gif
Let's get in on this!!

First, third, Nnamdi Asomugha, Delhomme

for

Palmer, Jonathan Joseph

Top Bottom