• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

Smokey said:
Im just sayin..I hope this goes through. If it does everything is fair game.

I'm with you Smoke. I don't like this...this Vikings-Chiefs trade is like Vikings karma for getting fucked by Dallas for Herschel Walker.

I guess in this instance, you could say Michael Turner is our Herschel Walker.

In that case:

approved-grunge.gif

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:
I'm with you Smoke. This Vikings-Chiefs trade is like Vikings karma for getting fucked by Dallas for Herschel Walker.

I guess in this instance, you could say Michael Turner is our Herschel Walker.

In that case:

approved-grunge.gif

You're the Commish of Peter King articles and little else, I'm afraid.

daw840

Harvin is NOT on the table.

TBH, I really don't want to trade away AP. He is the best player in the league. Can we get confirmation that a trade involving AP will even be approved? FMT?

LukeSmith

daw840 said:
Harvin is NOT on the table.

TBH, I really don't want to trade away AP. He is the best player in the league. Can we get confirmation that a trade involving AP will even be approved? FMT?

On IM earlier:
FMT: daw will trade away AP
FMT: i know him!

:(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Yes that is true, but we are not talking about Brandon Jacobs here.

It'll be interesting to see if I can stop or contain him next season (AFC East and NFC East, right?)

PBY

Banned
Okay, since Harvin is not on the table: Counter offer 2.0

1st and 5th
Flowers
McGahee
3rd round pick

For

AP
Winfield
Chad Greenway
Sidney Rice

Mrbob

Peterboy Forte is rated 95....what would you offer for him?

Not saying I would do it but just throwing it out there.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Peterboy Forte is rated 95....what would you offer for him?

Not saying I would do it but just throwing it out there.
He wants a power speed back, the only other one that compares would be Turner, Smokey...1,5 and third for Turner and a FS you doing it?

DCX

guys i also want to make it clear that week 1 will begin tomorrow, but i will be treating week 1 with a week advance period since people still need to sort out all the trades and other garbage.

SO, after the draft tomorrow the league will advance, then the next advancement period will be the following wednesday (or when all the games are done, whichever comes first)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
what. why. your giving people 3-4 extra days for things that take a couple seconds to take care of?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Slaton is yours to have Petey for the number #5.

Go watch the Lakers CB, take your stacked team and leave!

Striker

AFC North (PIT, BAL, CIN, CLE) faces off against the NFC West and AFC South.

My schedule will also have me facing (I think) Miami and Kansas City.

Smokey

DCX said:
He wants a power speed back, the only other one that compares would be Turner, Smokey...1,5 and third for Turner and a FS you doing it?

DCX

no

actually maybe I would. Sproles is a good back and speedy so that would be covered..so..maybe.

BigAT

Smokey said:
Good scrim AT

you've got some good run defense over there

GG

My run defense was good and then Sproles busted that 70 yarder. I'm still not quite sure what went wrong there, I think my entire linebacker core completely went after the counter (pretty sure it was a counter) and were nowhere to be seen. Those fumbles early on by me were so frustrating, it felt like the ball was coming out every play.

Mrbob

I might be willing to relinquish my 2nd round draft pick for a decent left tackle, left defensive end, or defensive tackle. Let me know.

bluemax

Banned
Fuck yes bitches I'm mother fucking on the internet.My picture is so mother fucking awful but I connected just barely enough to sign my ass up to the league. Now to hope I can set my picks on the website!

bluemax

Banned
Holy shit I got the picture to work with this ghetto ass RF adapter! I may be able to play my league match on Thursday! Don't know who my opponent is for week 1, but if Thursday after 7:15 or so PST works for you let me know!

did anyone do a mock draft

by the way birdman where did you sit for tonight's game? i was in 109. holy shit the females in that arena....there was SO much eye candy walking around and they kept showing the same hot girls on the jumbotron :lol

Rorschach

ph33nix said:
did anyone do a mock draft

by the way birdman where did you sit for tonight's game? i was in 109. holy shit the females in that arena....there was SO much eye candy walking around and they kept showing the same hot girls on the jumbotron :lol
They stopped doing that at Laker games because it was a "distraction." That's also why they dimmed the lights. :(

Rorschach said:
They stopped doing that at Laker games because it was a "distraction." That's also why they dimmed the lights. :(

seriously?

well these texas chicks sure like to dress as little as possible and wear the tightest pants possible. didn't help that the mavs dancers camped themselves by my row :lol

Smokey

ph33nix said:
seriously?

well these texas chicks sure like to dress as little as possible and wear the tightest pants possible. didn't help that the mavs dancers camped themselves by my row :lol

yeah muthafucka

you got stuck up bitches in nyc..down here we got the sluts.

just the way i like em

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
yeah muthafucka

you got stuck up bitches in nyc..down here we got the sluts.

just the way i like em
They're not stuck up you just have no game.

This is fucking horrible, I need this draft to be over and done with. I had a dream that the guy who I have graded as #2 overall fell to me because of off the field issues. Mel Kiper was there too. :|

I need that guy in my life. Peter what would it take for you to trade the #5 spot? I have two first rounders and a number of 90+ rated guys.

Of course.... everyone has the same guy graded as #1...

frank%20grimes.gif

Mrbob said:
This means Wellington will be crying by Friday when the first week isn't done yet. :p

C'mon, the wait over Christmas was unbearable.

Top Bottom