• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
They're not stuck up you just have no game.

This is fucking horrible, I need this draft to be over and done with. I had a dream that the guy who I have graded as #2 overall fell to me because of off the field issues. Mel Kiper was there too. :|

I need that guy in my life. Peter what would it take for you to trade the #5 spot? I have two first rounders and a number of 90+ rated guys.

Of course.... everyone has the same guy graded as #1...

frank%20grimes.gif
....leave my guys alone, thats all i ask :(

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Updated list.

Rookie (NOT FA!) Draft Order

Round 1

1. Chiefs
2. Titans.
3. Browns
4. Saints (From Redskins)
5. Chiefs (From Jets)
6. Vikings
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Dolphins
10 Bengals
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Texans
14. Cowboys
15. Falcons
16. Saints
17. Niners
18. Jaguars
19 Ravens
20 Raiders
21 Cardinals
22 Giants (From Pats)
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Ravens (From Bears)
26 Colts
27 Packers (From Chargers)
28 Bucs
29 Giants
30 Bills
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

Round 2

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Cowboys (From Browns)
4. Redskins
5. Jets
6. Browns (From Vikings)
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Dolphins
10 Bengals
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Texans
14. Cowboys
15. Redskins (From Falcons)
16. Saints
17. Niners
18. Broncos (From Jags)
19 Ravens
20 Raiders
21 Cardinals
22 Pats
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Bears
26 Colts
27 Chargers
28 Bucs
29 Pats (From Giants)
30 Bills
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

Round 3

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Browns
4. Redskins
5. Jets
6. Vikings
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Giants (From Dolphins)
10 Bengals
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Texans
14. Cowboys
15. Falcons
16. Saints
17. Niners
18. Jaguars
19 Ravens
20 Raiders
21 Cardinals
22 Pats
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Bears
26 Colts
27 Chargers
28 Bucs
29 Giants
30 Bills
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

DCX

DCX
Rookie (NOT FA!) Draft Order

Round 1

1. Chiefs
2. Titans.
3. Browns
4. Saints (From Redskins)
5. Chiefs (From Jets)
6. Vikings
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Dolphins
10 Falcons ( From Bengals )
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Texans
14. Cowboys
15. Bengals ( From Falcons )
16. Saints
17. Niners
18. Jaguars
19 Ravens
20 Raiders
21 Cardinals
22 Giants (From Pats)
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Ravens (From Bears)
26 Colts
27 Packers (From Chargers)
28 Bucs
29 Giants
30 Bills
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

Round 2

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Cowboys (From Browns)
4. Falcons ( From Redskins )
5. Jets
6. Browns (From Vikings)
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Packers ( From Dolphins )
10 Falcons ( From Bengals )
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Texans
14. Cowboys
15. Redskins (From Falcons)
16. Packers ( From Saints )
17. Niners
18. Broncos (From Jags)
19 Ravens
20 Patriots ( From Raiders )
21 Cardinals
22 Pats
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Bears
26 Colts
27 Chargers
28 Bucs
29 Pats (From Giants)
30 Bills
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

Round 3

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Browns
4. Redskins
5. Jets
6. Vikings
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Giants (From Dolphins)
10 Bengals
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Bengals ( From Houston through ATL )
14. Cowboys
15. Redskins ( From Falcons )
16. Saints
17. Niners
18. Jaguars
19 Ravens
20 Raiders
21 Cardinals
22 Panthers ( From Patriots )
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Bears
26 Colts
27 Chargers
28 Bucs
29 Giants
30 Falcons ( From Bills )
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

Updated with Packers and Panthers picks.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I assume everyone will be around since 80% of us will be drafting, but did everyone set aside time to play a game after executing trades and depth charts etc? IDK, i know i will be around. This is my last week of "freedom" Starting Monday i'll be working again so back to a working man's schedule :(

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I'm getting in like 10 pm PST or thereabouts. Going to try to set up my 360 in the hotel then. When's the deadline again for this week? Saturday?

daw840

DCX said:
I assume everyone will be around since 80% of us will be drafting, but did everyone set aside time to play a game after executing trades and depth charts etc? IDK, i know i will be around. This is my last week of "freedom" Starting Monday i'll be working again so back to a working man's schedule :(

DCX

That all depends on how long the draft takes. I'm quite elderly and must be in bed by 9pm sharp.

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
I'm getting in like 10 pm PST or thereabouts. Going to try to set up my 360 in the hotel then. When's the deadline again for this week? Saturday?

Next Wednesday. So whoever's playing Bob, keep Wed night free.

LiveWire

DCX said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384138

I say Madden GAF contribute and have a logo made for this flag :D

DCX

I'm a cancer survivor, and several of my girlfriends' moms are breast cancer survivors, so I'm always down for donating to a cause like that. Adding a Madden GAF flag to be planted on the top of the mountain for future humans to find is icing on the cake. :lol

Maybe a variation on Rorschach's lifelong cat? :lol

Birdman02

ph33nix said:
did anyone do a mock draft

by the way birdman where did you sit for tonight's game? i was in 109. holy shit the females in that arena....there was SO much eye candy walking around and they kept showing the same hot girls on the jumbotron :lol

I was in section 212. I have no comment on the women in the arena.
My wife reads gaf.
But I like to think that you were standing up and cheering for the Mavs at the end of the game!

I should be around for the draft tonight, but I might have to do it from the website. Does anyone know how good/bad drafting from the site works?

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
I'm a cancer survivor, and several of my girlfriends' moms are breast cancer survivors, so I'm always down for donating to a cause like that. Adding a Madden GAF flag to be planted on the top of the mountain for future humans to find is icing on the cake. :lol

Maybe a variation on Rorschach's lifelong cat? :lol
Awesome, this would be cool and it's a great cause!

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The only Madden Logo we'll ever need, is the Eeyore Logo. Though maybe throw in a small box of Corn Flakes in the bottom corner.

Birdman02 said:
My wife reads gaf.
But I like to think that you were standing up and cheering for the Mavs at the end of the game!

I should be around for the draft tonight, but I might have to do it from the website. Does anyone know how good/bad drafting from the site works?

I did it last year and it worked fine. I was having issues getting on the site off and on yesterday though so I'm kind of worried.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
That's my boy! :lol

And I can't unsee the alien face in his mid-section.
Holy shit Andre is AMAZING in the game. :lol!! I'll trade you for him. :D

Shouldn't Favre be coming out of retirement in the franchise now? It's about that time...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Looking forward to the draft. I have a list of names/positions, but honestly that all goes out the window once the draft starts and people start picking players on your list.

bluemax

Banned
If anyone is interested the #7 pick is conditionally available. If my guys go in the first three picks or so I'd be willing to swap the #7 overall for your first and your second. Let me know!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Lonestar said:
Career Stats

I'm not really done with this, just tinkering some. Here are the career stats of the Quaterbacks, with the correct QB Ratings.
Wow, Kuuuuuurt has the most completions (and a decidedly mediocre QB rating thanks to my trigger-happy tendencies in blowouts to boot; sorry Kurt!).

Birdman02 said:
My wife reads gaf.

I stood up but I didn't cheer! Let's go Heat!

storybook77 said:
The 12th pick could be another team's pick tonight.

name the price

Lonestar

Surprising to see that Shaun Hill has a career completions % of 81%...

When you add on the 19 completions to the other team.

Even then, just under 74% on 261 attempts is good.

Smokey

Hmm...Philip Rivers 3rd on the all time TD list, and he has improved steadily under the care of coach Smokey since he took over.

Lonestar said:
Surprising to see that Shaun Hill has a career completions % of 81%...

When you add on the 19 completions to the other team.

Even then, just under 74% on 261 attempts is good.

he is incredibly accurate in the -5 to 5 yard range. it's when you venture beyond 5 yards that things become dicey

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
yeah well I hope you have fun when Vontae and co. team up out-thug that bellows bitch!

Why do you think I picked up Barclay, while picking up Aaron Ross. It's to keep up the insane 3 wide offensive spread (throw in my plethora of speedy (yet fragile) RB's, and my WR speed TE), while having the CB depth to defend the 3 wide, and have 4 LB's speedy enough to keep up with most TE's and HB's.

Ramirez

Sigh, I still have 5 more INTs than TDs, although I did ALOT better last season than I did the first where I would regularly throw 3 a game. :(

Lonestar

storybook77 said:
Yes, but you didn't come out and say Butler > Everyone, thus why I picked on pheenix. :D

He's got some great tools to match up well with any CB out there. But no, he's not in the elite. Maybe in a couple years. He doesn't have top end speed, but as it's been discussed, DB's and their speed doesn't seem to be a factor anymore. No easy Deep throws.

But he's in the same MCV and ZCV as Champ and Asomugha. But only ok Press rating, and average Pursuit and PRC. But he's also young.

Nightz

I think it would be a good idea for you guys to release your free agent drops before the draft, if you haven't done so already. It'll make it easier to pick them up right after the draft.

Lonestar said:
He's got some great tools to match up well with any CB out there. But no, he's not in the elite. Maybe in a couple years. He doesn't have top end speed, but as it's been discussed, DB's and their speed doesn't seem to be a factor anymore. No easy Deep throws.

But he's in the same MCV and ZCV as Champ and Asomugha. But only ok Press rating, and average Pursuit and PRC. But he's also young.

FWIW, I think Butler is better value than Davis though.

Also, tomorrow night is THE night, my Tide brethren. #13 shall be ours!

Top Bottom