• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ph33nix said:
nick saban's a bitch

that is all

HOOK 'EM

He's just a guy.

How about win one for Dad, as he unfortunatly, died on the same day Mike Shula was fired, and had to weather the last 10 years of Alabama Football with the 3 Bad Mikes (and Fran!). He wasn't able to enjoy the joys of the last 2 years. So a Hook Em chant = a chant for everything that is wrong in life.

Lonestar said:
How about win one for Dad, as he unfortunatly, died on the same day Mike Shula was fired, and had to weather the last 10 years of Alabama Football with the 3 Bad Mikes (and Fran!). He wasn't able to enjoy the joys of the last 2 years. So a Hook Em chant = a chant for everything that is wrong in life.

Damn, that sucks! :(

Lonestar said:
He's just a guy.

The eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the live long day.
You cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them,
At night, or early in the morn'.
Till Gabriel blows his horn!

LiveWire

daw840 said:
hey guys, help me out here. Just need some feedback on this shit I wrote for work.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384153

Change "are you" or "are we" to "Do you consider us as your #1?" or "Do you consider yourself completely satisfied"?

The 2nd question change to "Could you describe a few things you think our company could do better for you?"

And change the "Let's make 2010 the best year yet" to "At X Company, I/we are committed to delivering to you the best service yet in 2010 and in the future"

Birdman02

For those of you that don't check the other thread(s):

In case anybody's interested:

Rashean Mathis CB is officially on the trading block. (90 MCV, 88 ZCV, 87 PRS) I'm looking for draft pick(s)

I could also be talked into trading John Henderson DT for the right price.

BigAT

Lonestar said:
Career Stats

I'm not really done with this, just tinkering some. Here are the career stats of the Quaterbacks, with the correct QB Ratings.

Not bad, Rodgers is #4 in QB rating despite having a bit of a down year last season. I'll take it.

bluemax

Banned
I'm torn. I hate Texass for their Stealersesque Rose Bowl victory a few years ago but if they win USC remains in sole possession of All time bowl wins.

I do like Lone more than Stooge but I hate the SEC more than any other conference.

So tough.

Lonestar

storybook77 said:
Wasn't there a thread about women holding grudges longer than men? There's one exception.....sports.

I'm actually shocked we don't hear shit from Michigan State fans. For Both Saban and Mark Ingram.

In a footrace of who can't let go, who wins? Miami people in general, LSU fans, or Alabama fans in regards to Fran?

Lonestar said:
I'm actually shocked we don't hear shit from Michigan State fans. For Both Saban and Mark Ingram.

In a footrace of who can't let go, who wins? Miami people in general, LSU fans, or Alabama fans in regards to Fran?

I'm happy enough that Fran failed at A&M so I've let that go. :D

Lonestar

storybook77 said:
I'm happy enough that Fran failed at A&M so I've let that go. :D

I gotta admit, that's my same exact feeling. I've even put A&M back on the "teams I'm ok with as long as they aren't playing Alabama" shelf.

Right now, there's only 2 teams on it, them and Penn State.

Ramirez

Birdman02 said:
For those of you that don't check the other thread(s):

In case anybody's interested:

Rashean Mathis CB is officially on the trading block. (90 MCV, 88 ZCV, 87 PRS) I'm looking for draft pick(s)

I could also be talked into trading John Henderson DT for the right price.

How old is Mathis?

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
I think Smokey wins.

The Madden league has become the NBA2K league when it comes to trades. :lol
JPout on the block?!?!?!?!?!?!

The people moving around are mostly older vets and it's in the off-season. Nothing really blockbuster even after all that hooplah.

Lonestar

Mrbob said:
I think Smokey wins.

The Madden league has become the NBA2K league when it comes to trades. :lol

Yeah, pretty much. The AFC East started to become a little bit of game One-upmanship. I now have no picks in the 1st 3 rounds, and I've lost Seymour and Warren (along with Walter and Coles) and have picked up Steve Slaton (92 HB), Aaron Ross (83 CB), T. Barclay (79 WR), Gary Feazel (76 OLB), Conner Barwin (82 DE), and Charlie Goddfrey (76 FS). Lots of changeover.

As long as the trades don't get too crazy in the offseason, I really don't see a problem with it. Let's be honest, we don't really have a TRUE free agency where the bottom-mid tier teams can get marquee players so trading is our biggest option. I know if I cut more points I can be higher in the FA draft but that also means I'm leaving big holes in my roster because I don't have the depth that the elite teams do.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Looking to possibly trade 3 second round picks (20, 22, 29) for a 1st round pick.

If anyone has interest let me know.

LiveWire

storybook77 said:
As long as the trades don't get too crazy in the offseason, I really don't see a problem with it. Let's be honest, we don't really have a TRUE free agency where the bottom-mid tier teams can get marquee players so trading is our biggest option. I know if I cut more points I can be higher in the FA draft but that also means I'm leaving big holes in my roster because I don't have the depth that the elite teams do.

Bingo. In most (not all) of these trades, a lot of these guys would be leaving in FA anyways. Like how Turner got to Atlanta in the first place. Of course, the real Atlanta GM would never trade Turner away after 2 years.

LiveWire said:
Bingo. In most (not all) of these trades, a lot of these guys would be leaving in FA anyways. Like how Turner got to Atlanta in the first place. Of course, the real Atlanta GM would never trade Turner away after 2 years.

I wouldn't have traded Turner either for an aging LT.

LiveWire

storybook77 said:
I wouldn't have traded Turner either for an aging LT.

Well apparently in Madden, 90+ rated QBs, WRs and HBs never age, so it makes it a little less insane. Like *this* much less insane.

Lonestar

Live has a point, Dirt Warner is like 44 years old, and didn't drop a point in anything. I'm sure if EA hadn't have programmed Brett Favra to retire after 1 year, he'd have increased in points.

Lonestar said:
Live has a point, Dirt Warner is like 44 years old, and didn't drop a point in anything. I'm sure if EA hadn't have programmed Brett Favra to retire after 1 year, he'd have increased in points.

Is there a having fun rating?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Donovan and BW are still tearing it up like they are 27 years old! They havent dropped in rating. Nor should they the way im playing with them

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
In-flight wireless connection F YEAH. Bout to do the first Madden draft from a plane. (although I think we'll probably land between rounds 2 and 3)

BigAT

If a flight attendant asks you to turn off your device while landing, throw a fit and scream "BITCH I GOT DRAFTIN' TO DO!"

IMPORTANT:

IF YOU HAVE PLAYERS THAT ARE OWED TO OTHER PEOPLE (VIA ROOKIE DRAFT OR FA) PLEASE CUT THEM IMMEDIATELY ONCE WE ADVANCE TO THE REGULAR SEASON SO THE PERSON YOU OWE THEM TO CAN PLAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Sorry to use all caps but i want to make that clear.

If you need someone assigned to you because the person who owes you someone isn't around, PM my boy dmczaf!

Fifty

I think some of us might need to reboot. I believe that fixed this for me last time.

Bob said he dropped my pick, but on my 360 I was still stuck on the draft stage.

edit: Jesus Christ.. I play Airbrian in week 1. The same Airbrian who hasn't posted in a week (I believe) and who I managed the FA cuts/draft for. I'm basically playing myself. Except I'm not playing.

Top Bottom