• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

TheCrow

LJ11 said:
Yeah, normally I look forward to rematches, but I'm a bit worried that I don't have depth this year. Made too many moves, kind of miss Parrish even though Evans stepped up in the return game. Charles was alright, Baker held his own, we'll see.

Edit: Team just feels different, and without being able to practice with them it's hard to figure it out right now.

I think it might be worth it for me to recreate my team offline. I need to practice passing out of 4 wr sets. I need to make use of Lance Moore somehow.

Smokey

Is anybody interested or in need of a backup SS?

I have a whole bunch of em but only 1 FS, so I'm looking for a backup to Weddle.

Posted for new page.

DCX

DCX
TheCrow said:
I think it might be worth it for me to recreate my team offline. I need to practice passing out of 4 wr sets. I need to make use of Lance Moore somehow.
your pm box is full :)

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fifty said:
Since they play each other this week, they could just start a game and then quit midway through.

This. We both played pretty sloppy. No punt attempts, or FG attempts. I believe I was stopped inside the 10 about 3 times just by going for it. Excessive use of Pat White and Timmy T.

1 Fumble for Slaton :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Incredible ass whooping by Nightz on me, GG man. Honestly I don't know how, but my rush defense went down and my pass defense too.

My special teams gives up two kick return tds... that totally did me in.

Schaub throws for 5 ints, getting picked off twice one handed style by the cpu. Then I had about 5 or 6 drops. Nightz was having drops by Ocho as well.

I got torn a new one and shouldn't have played tonight.... stupid mouse in my house.

5 int's, I think I only threw 5 or 6 ints total in the 9 games I played last season. LOOK OUT BJ I'M BREAKING YOUR RECORD!

My team got worse, backfire total :lol

Rorschach

I fucked up my team big time. Gonna have to switch schemes now even though I don't want to.

Lonestar: when Slaton fumbled I laughed and thought of Matrix. :lol I was going for the strip with my DT, but he just gave it up so effortlessly.

Lonestar

Yeah, was just looking at the webpage on your game :( 5 int's...not good. Plenty of Running yards with LT though. I see Stephen Neal got a tackle for you....which isn't good. RG.

Any rookies start for you? How they do?

What all did you change around on your team? Not nearly as much as me. Seymour seemed fine, I think I saw him on a play. Did my Pass D seem tougher since the last game we played?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LT fumbled :(

I had 7 drops, 3 by OD and two each by AJ and Jenkins. Wtf :|

My rookie corner did ok since Palmer only threw 13 times all game, only Dunta got burned for 1 td.

Matrix

Honestly I sucked and Nightz was great, but with so many new players and no way to practice, man it felt strange.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
:lol Only seen LT fumble once... wow.

I won the fumble mini game... yay me!

Smokey

TheCrow said:

And this is why I went out and got a decent 3rd DB.

Nightz

Matrix said:
Incredible ass whooping by Nightz on me, GG man. Honestly I don't know how, but my rush defense went down and my pass defense too.

My special teams gives up two kick return tds... that totally did me in.

Schaub throws for 5 ints, getting picked off twice one handed style by the cpu. Then I had about 5 or 6 drops. Nightz was having drops by Ocho as well.

I got torn a new one and shouldn't have played tonight.... stupid mouse in my house.

5 int's, I think I only threw 5 or 6 ints total in the 9 games I played last season. LOOK OUT BJ I'M BREAKING YOUR RECORD!

My team got worse, backfire total :lol
GG man. LT ran all over me. I need to step up my run defense. My O-line is definitely improved this season. Donald Brown was finding holes like crazy. I tried to pass as little as possible to reduce the risk of getting picked off. Only 54 yards passing and Ochocinco didn't even have a single catch. :lol

I am extremely happy with the acquisitions I made in the offseason, as they all contributed this game. John Abraham getting some tackles and Derrick Johnson is a beast in the middle. My rookie TE scoring a TD and finally: OSEJ MILLER, folks. Remember that name! 55 rated CB, picked up in the 5th round, but a killer kick returner. 2 return TD's! :D I'll put some videos up shortly.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Whoo MAC Address trick worked. :D

Sable I can probably play after 9 pst tomorrow night, or Saturday should be OK at various times. I could play tonight too actually if you are around.
Edit: Can't vouch for Saturday, new hotel.

BUT PETERBOY I NEED YOU TO DROP VRABEL SO I CAN PICK HIM UP

Matrix

Mrbob said:
CPU matrix is back. :D

Lets scrimmage I'll beast on you again with an undermanned Texans team.

How can anyone win when the other teams cpu is picking passes off one handed without looking and running back 100 yard kick off returns twice. Apparently my special teams does not know how to tackle this season.... so far.

I felt off and it showed big time and Nightz was great, saying cpu Matrix is back is also saying Nightz isn't good enough to win unless he faces a cpu which isn't true booby.

LiveWire

gg pheeniks. Kelly James is deserving of that 3 block rating in the pre-game screen. Dissected my defense for the most part. Got some timely picks to save what would surely have been TD drives. After tough start to the game you really rallied back hard and made my offense one-dimensional. The AFC East is NOT going to be fun to play against this year. >_<

Mrbob

Hahahah matrix it is too easy to rile you up!

I would scrim now but I need to get some sleep! Maybe tomorrow during the day!

Matrix

Got beat by OSEJ MILLER, a 55 rated CB who was playing KR who has the speed of a jet :(

Johnson is a beast, I had him before, but I never was able to get one handed ints :(

TheCrow

DCX couldn't do the announcement so I guess its up to me. The only reason I could go with this trade is that I drafted a great tackle and I don't want to waste him on the bench.

Broncos: Ryan Harris(88 RT)

for

Falcons: 1st, 3rd, and conditional 4th

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Hahahah matrix it is too easy to rile you up!

I would scrim now but I need to get some sleep! Maybe tomorrow during the day!

I had a shitty night and I still haven't caught the stupid mouse. Now I have to waste money and my time getting traps tomorrow/today.

So yea it's easier to rile me up right now.

Matrix

Dskillz, lets trade teams ;P

LiveWire

TheCrow said:
DCX couldn't do the announcement so I guess its up to me. The only reason I could go with this trade is that I drafted a great tackle and I don't want to waste him on the bench.

for

ooooooh conditional draft picks! love it! :lol

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Will the Lions be the new worst to first success story?

I hope so cause he has skillz and the only thing that has held him back is his team.

LiveWire said:
gg pheeniks. Kelly James is deserving of that 3 block rating in the pre-game screen. Dissected my defense for the most part. Got some timely picks to save what would surely have been TD drives. After tough start to the game you really rallied back hard and made my offense one-dimensional. The AFC East is NOT going to be fun to play against this year. >_<

this is nothing new to me...i watched it happen in real life all year i might have watched too much miami dolphins football :(

Smokey

LiveWire said:

I wish I didn't close out the AIM log of pheeniks talking to me during this game:lol

Lonestar

Didn't see that about Ryan Harris still up :( I was going to offer 1st and 2nd next year. Oh well.

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:
Holy shit! Matthew Stafford 13/19 4TDs. o_O

Kevin Smith 18 rushes 138 yds.

Lions beasting...

I'm sure Dskillz is awesome but he was playing basically the CPU team.

Bright spot though: Scooter had all but 7 yards of KC's offensive totals. Suck it down Bellows!

TheCrow said:

for

lol what in the fuck what a terrible deal DCXMillen

Matrix

Fuck, that's the worst game of passing football I have played this year in Madden with the Texans.

Cousin David starts next week!

He's been sitting on the sidelines for far too long.
carr.jpg

bluemax

Banned
Can someone cut Jovan Haye from the Titans for me? Trying to assemble my roster so I can play Somnia.

Also when is open season on the remaining FA?

Lonestar

Scooter didn't gain the 130 yards of special team yards, did he! HA HA

I don't know if I won anything.

Fifty

bluemax said:
Can someone cut Jovan Haye from the Titans for me? Trying to assemble my roster so I can play Somnia.

Also when is open season on the remaining FA?

Only DMczaf can. PM him so that he doesn't miss your post.

Nightz

Matrix said:
Got beat by OSEJ MILLER, a 55 rated CB who was playing KR who has the speed of a jet :(

Johnson is a beast, I had him before, but I never was able to get one handed ints :(
Here are Osej's two returns. I'm in love with this guy! :lol

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15453656
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15453675

And Derrick Johnson looking scary with his 2 picks:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15453786
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15453715

Keith Rivers picked off 2 as well. Rey Maualuga felt left out. :(

Matrix

Smokey said:
CLEAR BLOCK IN THE BACK AT THE 0.09 MARK!

Nightz is clearly a dirty player, video proof is great.

That first int was all my fault, 2nd one that was picked off I was like wtf.

Matrix

Nightz said:

:lol :lol :lol

I also felt like you payed them off for that face mask penalty on the 3rd down I stopped you on in the red zone.

Top Bottom