• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Fifty

Ok cool, I'll direct connect to my modem now. So I'll have no gaf/IM connection...if you don't show within 10 mins I'll have to rehook it back up

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nightz said:
Seahawks up 21-13 in the 4th. Exciting!

Not good for me if he loses.

Fifty will take out any anger he has on me this coming week.

Fifty

He played good. I played bad. I just wish I didn't get so miserable during the games. When I was down by one score, I felt like shit. Conversely, when I win, I don't get that happy. I don't know why I put myself through it. Anyway, I couldn't get anything going again running-wise. Keller has been exposed, and I make D-U-M-B decisions in the passing game.

Fifty

I should just embrace my mediocrity and sell off my entire team. Flacco to the Vikes..Boldin to someone who needs a WR, etc. I'll have a waiver wire QB throwing to Tony Gonzalez. I will make Virtual Tony Gonzalez just as miserable as I am.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Don't worry Fifty, you always beat me so you will get back to your winning ways soon enough.

I don't think I have ever beat two great teams back to back, so the odds are not in my favor.

DMczaf

2ijl1yw.gif

Advanced.

67muyv.gif

bluemax

Banned
GG Fifty. I certainly came out trying to stop the run and it paid off. I kind of spaced on Gonzalez early on and after he burned me so much on that first drive I focused on him a bit more. Those double TE formations are sneaky because normally you'd expect run, but with Gonzalez and Heap they are dangerous for passing.

On offense I didn't expect to run that well. Not as many big runs but a lot more consistent runs which kept the clock and chains moving. I wasn't trying to run the clock down on that last drive, I kept calling plays right at the start of the play clock. I was just running so well that I never felt the need to pass.

Wish my defenders had come up with a few more of those dropped INTs but can't complain. I'm still rusty on offense as evidence by the 2 drives that stalled in your territory. Getting sacked on that screen chafed my ass as LeRon had room!

gg livewire. your offense seems like it would be really good with a lead or close game because i couldn't stop your running game. not that you were gashing me, but 5 yards here, 7 there, and keep moving the chains. unfortunately the drive stalled to start and then it all went down hill. much closer game than the final score

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg livewire. your offense seems like it would be really good with a lead or close game because i couldn't stop your running game. not that you were gashing me, but 5 yards here, 7 there, and keep moving the chains. unfortunately the drive stalled to start and then it all went down hill. much closer game than the final score

gg

LukeSmith

Crazy game Nightz.
14-14 going into the 4th and then the last 4 minutes got hilarious.
4:08 Manning 1 yard TD
3:49 O. Miller 108 yard KO return TD (Bengals)
1:46 Wayne 53 yard TD catch
1:33 Donald Brown 80 yard TD pass
1:06 Mack Jackson 38 yard TAINT

Nightz

GG Luke. That had to have been the longest 4th quarter ever. :lol There were a lot of big plays and I was fortunate enough to stay close. I had the perfect opportunity at the end of the game but just made a bad decision. Next time I play you I know not to throw anywhere near Mack Jackson. =P

I still think the one shining star for me this season is Osej Miller. The kid scored his 3rd kickoff return for a touchdown. :D

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15839151

DCX

DCX
Sable!!!! Hope you are feeling better first and foremost. With that said are the chances of you playing our game good?

DCX

DCX said:
Sable!!!! Hope you are feeling better first and foremost. With that said are the chances of you playing our game good?

DCX
Yea I'm feeling better, not 100 percent but better. When are you available today?

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:
Yea I'm feeling better, not 100 percent but better. When are you available today?
Anytime really...just give me a window so i can let the wife know i have to play in "primetime" :p

DCX

Striker

Can the commish assign players? I think AirBrian still has his FA's in there. They're the only ones left, I believe. DE Brock and CB Townsend.

Ramirez, what's your time availability? We could try later today, preferably after the NFL games. If not, I'm off tomorrow.

Fifty

Yeah, I don't know who Brock was going to, but I'm pretty sure that Airbrian just missed the posts (that thread did move fast and he was out of town for about 50 pages). There's no way he doesn't want the two FAs I signed for him.

Fifty

Oh fuck. My 3rd year starting LOLB, Gooden, is now out for 10 weeks. :lol I've got to move a converted DE back to OLB and this has me looking for a DE to trade for. At least the positive from this is that I now have 2/3 of my LB's named Lewis. When Ray retires (he's leading the lead in tackles btw), THAROLD LEWIS will replace his majesty.

edit: Also, my 1st 3 games have all been on the road. Aside from my general lack of skill and inability to stop offenses with qualities above Airbrian's, I'm going to blame this horrible start on the Ravens' homesickness.

DCX

DCX
What a lesson in frustration...two big plays. I hate Bush..fuck him. He's such an easy button out of the back field.

Tank did his thing, Ryan did his best, but the New Orleans D has such an abundance of fast playmakers it doesn't allow for people to get free. 4 drops..ugh. Well, Smith wasn't a factor this game, Turner did great as the number 2. White had a great game.

The streak is broken. New Orleans is looking to take the South crown this season. Wouldn't surprise me as the south tends to change titles every season anyway. Well, keep on trucking i say. If it wasn't for the int maybe i could have played it closer to the vest..it's hard knowing you can't trade TDs for FGs :/

Good game Sable, continued success.

DCX

Gg dcx, had a couple stalled drives I wish I could do over which led to it being really only two big offensive plays for me. On the drive near the end when you had two tos left I think I made a good call with the throw, but should have thrown to colston not shockey. Oh well.

Felt like redzone and goalline defense really carried me this game. The fourth down stops and int were huge. Tank is a handful, glad I won't be seeing him in the regular season anymore.

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:
Gg dcx, had a couple stalled drives I wish I could do over which led to it being really only two big offensive plays for me. On the drive near the end when you had two tos left I think I made a good call with the throw, but should have thrown to colston not shockey. Oh well.

Felt like redzone and goalline defense really carried me this game. The fourth down stops and int were huge. Tank is a handful, glad I won't be seeing him in the regular season anymore.
Yeah, i pressed, i felt like i HAD to get a TD there to put pressure on your O. I seemed to have you pretty well contained other than those two plays..but hey, the endzone was an extra defender for you...i need to fix that soon, if not i'm in trouble.

DCX

DCX said:
Yeah, i pressed, i felt like i HAD to get a TD there to put pressure on your O. I seemed to have you pretty well contained other than those two plays..but hey, the endzone was an extra defender for you...i need to fix that soon, if not i'm in trouble.

DCX

Its tough to get a lot of things going on offense if you can't get the ball. I mean my first two drives were scores on the first or 2nd play. after that I didn't have much in the first half aside from a failed attempt to score at the end, then in the third I think I stalled on my opening drive (fg) and didn't see the ball again until the 4th. Anyways good luck the rest of the season, I'm sure you'll continue to wreak havoc with tank.

Ramirez

Striker said:
Can the commish assign players? I think AirBrian still has his FA's in there. They're the only ones left, I believe. DE Brock and CB Townsend.

Ramirez, what's your time availability? We could try later today, preferably after the NFL games. If not, I'm off tomorrow.

Townsend belongs to Luke. :lol

I could go right now if you want to Striker.

Top Bottom