• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

peterb0y said:
sooooooooooo.... does anyone wanna trade down in the TE position? My dudes an 87, i'd give him up, and throw in a draft pick or a player, depending on what you'd need

damn thats higher than shockey is. Whats wrong with him?

Rorschach said:
No he's not. 87 is his number. 77 is his rating.

lol

Birdman02

Matrix said:
Birdman, I''m only free to play from 11 pm est tonight.

Tomorrow night I should be able to play whenever, so if that's better, name your times.

Tomorrow would be better for me....anytime after 8:30 or so cst.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman02 said:
Tomorrow would be better for me....anytime after 8:30 or so cst.

Ok cool, how is like 10 pm est tomorrow?

daw840

DCX, I am home. Just hit me up on AIM when you get this. I will be laying down so hopefully the AIM alert will wake me from my half-sleep.

PBY

Banned
and while we're at it.... um, i wanna offer my 1st and 2nd rounders... for either an elite QB or WR.... let me know

and if this needs to be in the trading block thread just let me know, just wasn't sure how many people check it/ etc

Rorschach

peterb0y said:
and while we're at it.... um, i wanna offer my 1st and 2nd rounders... for either an elite QB or WR.... let me know
Didn't you trade away your elite WR and then skipped out on drafting the next elite WR? :\

PBY

Banned
Rorschach said:
Didn't you trade away your elite WR and then skipped out on drafting the next elite WR? :\
yeah.... i didn't think WR's were that important to be honest (maybe i wasn't using bowe correctly tho) until i played pheenix- moss literally caught EVERYTHING thrown his way

DCX

DCX
gg Daw. Russell is awful :( The ammount of stone handed drops by your WRs was depressing to watch. What happened to Ap? He was like gone for the most of the first half, your backup was running through my holes like AP so it's not like you lost something but i wondered if he got hurt.

Well, my D played up to it's potential this game and yes it may have been due to alot of drops on the Vikings end, but we covered well, applied a ton of pressure and actually forced a few turnovers..and that fumble was bizzare :? Nobody knew what to do :lol :lol

Ryan showed up this season, and it was about time. White and Turner had big games. Tank, well, he was Tank. It seemed about every other play a Vikings defender was hurt from making a tackle on Tank :lol It's going to be Tank VS Scooter for not only ROTY but a rushing title and MVP. Going to be a wild ride! GG Daw

DCX

daw840

DCX said:
gg Daw. Russell is awful :( The ammount of stone handed drops by your WRs was depressing to watch. What happened to Ap? He was like gone for the most of the first half, your backup was running through my holes like AP so it's not like you lost something but i wondered if he got hurt.

Well, my D played up to it's potential this game and yes it may have been due to alot of drops on the Vikings end, but we covered well, applied a ton of pressure and actually forced a few turnovers..and that fumble was bizzare :? Nobody knew what to do :lol :lol

Ryan showed up this season, and it was about time. White and Turner had big games. Tank, well, he was Tank. It seemed about every other play a Vikings defender was hurt from making a tackle on Tank :lol It's going to be Tank VS Scooter for not only ROTY but a rushing title and MVP. Going to be a wild ride! GG Daw

DCX

Yeah, injuries turnovers and dropped passes really sealed the deal for me unfortunately. I really don't understand why my recievers drop passes constantly. They aren't badly rated. Also, I really don't understand why the hell my DL can't contain the run. I probably have the #1 rated DL in the league. It is just baffling to me. I don't understand it. I don't know how much longer I can participate in this league just constantly losing.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Yeah, injuries turnovers and dropped passes really sealed the deal for me unfortunately. I really don't understand why my recievers drop passes constantly. They aren't badly rated. Also, I really don't understand why the hell my DL can't contain the run. I probably have the #1 rated DL in the league. It is just baffling to me. I don't understand it. I don't know how much longer I can participate in this league just constantly losing.
To be honest bro. Think of this. If you would have traded AP. You could have had the number 1 rusher this season and/or Grimes ( the best player in the draft ) or Ace ( the best QB in the draft ) eh what's done is done, but you need a QB :(

DCX

daw840

DCX said:
To be honest bro. Think of this. If you would have traded AP. You could have had the number 1 rusher this season and/or Grimes ( the best player in the draft ) or Ace ( the best QB in the draft ) eh what's done is done, but you need a QB :(

DCX

That trade was unfair and would have opened the flood gates to crazy trades completely destroying this league. I was requested specifically not to do that, so the dude abides.

Smokey

daw840 said:
That trade was unfair and would have opened the flood gates to crazy trades completely destroying this league. I was requested specifically not to do that, so the dude abides.

More behind the scenes tampering?

hmm

gg striker. I feel like I got pretty lucky with all those dropped INT by your team but that's just how it goes. and I didn't want to kick to cribbs so I felt like a first down at the end there was a necessary dagger.

My offensive line apparently wants the #1 pick as they've already mailed it in. What those fuckers don't know is that I'm drafting their replacements! :(

Striker

GG Pheeniks.

James Davis shut down today; only mustering 34 yards on 13 carries. No chance if I can't have consistency on the ground game.

Defensively never made big plays outside that one big GL stand. Dropped picks, especially one on that drive in the end was big. :(

Rorschach said:
Sup?

If I'm gonna get another noodle, it might as well be a more accurate one like Cassell.

You're my week 6 and I got this shit circled. I hope this advances tomorrow and if it does your ass better be around when it does!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DCX said:

They sure weren't dropping the ball against the Lions...

*sigh

Rorschach

Striker said:
DA's got the strong arm, but the slow release and lol accuracy is worrisome.
Oh I thought EA underrated him and gave him a 70 arm or something...must have confused him with someone else. JRuss has a better arm and accuracy, though!

[edit] Owait, no he doesn't. DA is slightly better... JRuss has 87TOR and better short accuracy, though..

...interesting!

TheCrow

Striker said:
DA's got the strong arm, but the slow release and lol accuracy is worrisome.

I didn't notice his release speed when I used him a couple seasons ago but his accuracy ratings all improved despite sitting on the bench for a year.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
storybook77 said:
I hate my guards. If I go against anyone with dominant DTs, I'm fucking screwed. :lol
Yeah Jackson was having some big problems getting untracked. On the other side Warner was throwing picks at least opportune moments. Pick your poison!

Striker

Rorschach said:
Oh I thought EA underrated him and gave him a 70 arm or something...must have confused him with someone else. JRuss has a better arm and accuracy, though!

[edit] Owait, no he doesn't. DA is slightly better...

...interesting!
Yeah, I was going to say. :lol

DA at 74 and Russel at 69.

My backup QB Brandstater is similar in stature as those two, but his arm is weaker. More accurate though (THP 82, THA 83).

Rorschach

Striker said:
Yeah, I was going to say. :lol

DA at 74 and Russel at 69.

My backup QB Brandstater is similar in stature as those two, but his arm is weaker. More accurate though (THP 82, THA 83).
Russell's short and mid are pretty good, though. And his throw on the run is great plus he has good play action...not that I use PA much anyway. Oh and he has better legs and elusiveness! Not like many of us throw more than intermediate throws. Either our QBs don't have the arm or they don't have the accuracy. Unless it's one of the elites....

peterb0y said:

and if this needs to be in the trading block thread just let me know, just wasn't sure how many people check it/ etc
Id keep em, the qbs and wrs in the draft are quite good. A number of people have qbs they drafted, fmt live pheenix, etc

english has turned my offense into a legit passing function. i think in the first season i averaged about 130-150 ypg with nate davis/shaun hill. now i'm averaging 230-250, throwing less interceptions and more TD's. guess it doesn't hurt that crabcakes is dominant now!

my problem is my awful run defense. this is what happens when you have 4 pass rushers on the line :/

Top Bottom